Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 24. (Read 13808 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The standing nodes are elected by voting, and the operating nodes selectively participate by random selection method using quantum random numbers.
Activity: 15
It is very interesting to know about ReapChain nodes and how it works. But can you tell who can participate in node selection?
Basically as I know any of the regular nodes can participate in the reapchain system. It is one of the interesting sides of this system Smiley
Activity: 22
It is very interesting to know about ReapChain nodes and how it works. But can you tell who can participate in node selection?
I read some information about Reap nodes, but didn't quite understand what is the operational node in ReapChain's node system?
Basically it refers to 15 nodes selected by using a quantum random number that is strong in security among general nodes
Also this nodes are participates in the consensus process to conduct transaction verification. This is very important part as for me Wink
I read some information about Reap nodes, but didn't quite understand what is the operational node in ReapChain's node system?
Basically it refers to 15 nodes selected by using a quantum random number that is strong in security among general nodes
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 3
One of the biggest benefits of the ReapChain system architecture is that the function of specific layers can be improved without modifying the entire system. Convenient and fast as for me Wink
brand new
Jangboda market platform btw allows non-face-to-face orders, payments, delivery and plans to link various payment methods
brand new
So as I understoon, basically “Jangboda” is a traditional market O2O platform that ReapChain with which reapchain is working right now
I want to know more about how exactly decentralization of ReapChain is realized? Can somebody describe it in a few words?
As I know decentralization in ReapChain project is realized through a bidirectional consensus algorithm (PoDC). More information you can find in their whitepaper Wink
Activity: 19
Delivery platform “Jangboda” adds security and transparency through the application of blockchain technology of its affiliate ReapChain.
brand new
Through the agreement with with the project group of Shinmae Market ReapChain solves the weakness of the traditional market and mobile order and payment system
brand new
I want to know more about how exactly decentralization of ReapChain is realized? Can somebody describe it in a few words?
So finally ReapChain has signed a new business agreement and MOU with the regional leading fostering project group of Shinmae Market. Didn't see such news for a long time Wink
Activity: 17
Wow, ReapChain signed a new business agreement to revitalize the Daegu shinmae market. Interesting to hear about this market for the first time Smiley
Shinmae Market is a traditional market, located in Suseong-gu, Daegu. It was created to develop and activate a shopping platform.
brand new
Wow, ReapChain signed a new business agreement to revitalize the Daegu shinmae market. Interesting to hear about this market for the first time Smiley
brand new
I read so much about ReapMiddleChain, but basically it is an independent chain. So can data be safely kept intact there?
In this case good to know that ReapMiddleChain stores data in blockchain-specific irreversible storage (WORM storage). So access to the data is not possible without access rights Smiley
I read so much about ReapMiddleChain, but basically it is an independent chain. So can data be safely kept intact there?
brand new
I read some time ago about two companies China's jing chain and South Korea's TEMCO which has chips with security technologies
Yea, but as I know, in the case of jing chain, the chip by itself basically does not have security technology, so it is a little different as for me
brand new
I read some time ago about two companies China's jing chain and South Korea's TEMCO which has chips with security technologies
Pages:
Jump to: