Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 26. (Read 13805 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Is all information stored on the blockchain shareable in here? Interesting to know how does it work in the ReapChain Ecosystem?
brand new
Activity: 0
ReapMiddleChain btw uses modern digital security, time tampering protection, and a data encryption system. It prevents potential threats
Activity: 20
I read some words about WORM here and I think it can be very convenient to use it, but how can I delete data stored in WORM storage?
Oh, it is not so easy and a little unusual, basically WORM storage can set retention periods and delete data after the retention period has elapsed.
Activity: 19
I read some words about WORM here and I think it can be very convenient to use it, but how can I delete data stored in WORM storage?
Activity: 24
ReapChain protocol stores the data in WORM, making it impossible for any unauthorized person or device to access or alter it.
Yes, true, also WORM offers irreversible data storage in the manner of an optical disk or reads only storage facility
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
ReapChain protocol stores the data in WORM, making it impossible for any unauthorized person or device to access or alter it.
brand new
I think it is very impressive, I read that the ReapMiddleChain process data is very fast and can be done in just milliseconds Smiley Wink
brand new
Found some interesting information about WORM storage - it processes the information in near-instant time, resulting in fast transactions and increasing scalability Smiley Wink
brand new
I saw some mentions in the project documentation about Singed Message but I don't quite understand what is Singed Message and how it connected to the ReapChain?
This is a high-security encryption message generated through a unique Private Key generated individually on the IoT device implemented in the Reap SDK.
brand new
There are good security measures as ReapMiddleChain uses a proof of triple confirmation to pass information to IoT devices
brand new
I saw some mentions in the project documentation about Singed Message but I don't quite understand what is Singed Message and how it connected to the ReapChain?
brand new
I saw some mentions about WORM storage which is using in ReapChain, but I don't fully understand what exactly WORM storage is?
WORM storage, as a read-only storage medium, has a characteristic that data cannot be damaged once recorded, such as optical-disk for example
Also it refers to irreversible storage that cannot access and tamper with data, and is used for data forgery prevention and security.
brand new
I saw some mentions about WORM storage which is using in ReapChain, but I don't fully understand what exactly WORM storage is?
WORM storage, as a read-only storage medium, has a characteristic that data cannot be damaged once recorded, such as optical-disk for example
Quantum number generation makes it difficult for hackers and other intruders to target the exact nodes and this enhances the security of devices in the network Smiley
brand new
By the way ReapChain protocol uses random quantum numbers to select a standing committee and steering committee nodes from candidate nodes.
Quantum number generation results in an unpredictable selection of the required 15 operating committee nodes. This is very interesting process Wink
Activity: 22
brand new
By the way ReapChain protocol uses random quantum numbers to select a standing committee and steering committee nodes from candidate nodes.
brand new
Can somebody explain to me in details what exactly is a brute force attack and what are the consequences after such an attack?
An attack method that solves passwords by randomly assigning the number of all cases to solve a specific password, also called a random assignment attack or a brute force attack.
brand new
Generation of a unique private keys is very important for preventing hacking or unauthorized access. That's why such a solution sounds very useful for the project
Private ID of things (PID) in ReapChain is generates a unique private key or ID for every device, allowing it to send or receive information from them.
Pages:
Jump to: