Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 23. (Read 13808 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
So ReapChain and ICTK plans to cooperate with the development and commercialization of a blockchain-based improved cold chain
Activity: 24
As I understood ReapChain system works very fast and that's why I'm become curious how does ReapChain send and store time-series data occurring at short intervals in milliseconds?
ReapMiddleChain maximizes speed by distributing time-series data that occurs at short intervals of milliseconds. It's hard to realise on existing blockchains in the form of mini-blocks called cell blocks
You absolutely right, after that, the compressed blocks are sent to the ReapChain to complete the final blocking.
Activity: 22
Interesting idea, Reap and ICTK want to build IoT security logistics system that applies object PID - object authentication system and data copy prevention (PUF) technology.
Activity: 12
As I understood ReapChain system works very fast and that's why I'm become curious how does ReapChain send and store time-series data occurring at short intervals in milliseconds?
brand new
As I read in article, through this business agreement, this two companies plan to build their own IoT security logistics system which is really good idea as for me
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
This mutual strategic partnership was done for cooperation in the field of “Things PID-based IoT security logistics system”. I'm sure this two companies can do a lot of good things in this spheres Smiley
Activity: 24
Finally new MOU signing from ReapChain with ICTK Holdings. They want to collaborate on “IoT Security Logistics System” Smiley
Yes, I saw it too, ReapChain announced on the 17th that it has signed a business agreement with ICTK Holdings for mutual benefits
brand new
Finally new MOU signing from ReapChain with ICTK Holdings. They want to collaborate on “IoT Security Logistics System” Smiley
brand new
It is easy to integrate blockchain with IoT industry without new hardware adoption or architecture configuration as ReapChain’s services are provided in BaaS form. I think it is the biggest plus in ReapChain system Wink
Activity: 17
Also Reap Platform operates and manages of all services by business service providers. So basically all parts is important and working together Smiley
brand new
Yes, you absolutely right. As for me Reap SDK is the most important part of the system as it connects and authenticates devices
Reap SDK truly one of the most important parts, I agree. ReapMiddleChain and ReapChain process and store data, also very serious part as for me
Activity: 14
Yes, you absolutely right. As for me Reap SDK is the most important part of the system as it connects and authenticates devices
brand new
As I know, ReapChain BaaS is composed of 3 parts: Reap SDK, ReapMiddleChain/ReapChain, and Reap Platform. All this parts has own goals in the system
Activity: 17
Interesting article about ReapChain BaaS (Blockchain as a Service). So basically BaaS is a cloud computing platform for developers
Yes, right, BaaS platform provides a development environment for blockchain-based software. This is a very useful software Wink
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
I was reading some information about this project and I got a simple question, how is the ReapChain system designed? I would like to know some information about this, maybe I missed something interesting Smiley
ReapChain system is designed with a system architecture consisting of ReapChain Main Net Layer, ReapMiddleChain Layer, and DApp Layer
The hierarchical architecture has the advantage that it is easy to improve the performance or performance of a particular tier without modifying the entire system.
brand new
I was reading some information about this project and I got a simple question, how is the ReapChain system designed? I would like to know some information about this, maybe I missed something interesting Smiley
ReapChain system is designed with a system architecture consisting of ReapChain Main Net Layer, ReapMiddleChain Layer, and DApp Layer
Activity: 22
brand new
Does RepChain has a general node and what is the function and purpose of this node in the ReapChain system?
As I read in their whitepaper, general node is an any node that can be installed by anyone, and can optionally participate in the Steering Committee candidate node.
Activity: 20
Interesting article about ReapChain BaaS (Blockchain as a Service). So basically BaaS is a cloud computing platform for developers
Activity: 21
Does RepChain has a general node and what is the function and purpose of this node in the ReapChain system?
Pages:
Jump to: