Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 25. (Read 13805 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Basically it is difficult to find a blockchain that manages security from the chip in the IoT industry. That's why ReapChain's Reap SDK is very good solution as for me Smiley
Activity: 24
I think that ReapChain's Reap SDK has many advantages when it compared to blockchain projects using other IoT chips
brand new
It is very convenient that Reap SDK can be applied to all products manufactured by device manufacturers. It possible because it can be used only by installing software without the need to produce a dedicated chip.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
As I understood, basically ReapChain is a structure in which device manufacturers, IoT operators and IoT users utilize ReapChain BaaS to create an ecosystem
Activity: 20
Also there are many computer applications through which people pass essential information to various organizations and departments. In this case usage of ReapChain system can be logical too Smiley Wink
brand new
In the logistics sector, ReapChain can collects and shares data related to different processes such as pickup and product shipment
Yea, Reapchain system analyses all the data in the intermediate stages, such as the major activities speed and efficiency.
Activity: 20
In the logistics sector, ReapChain can collects and shares data related to different processes such as pickup and product shipment
Activity: 21
I heart a lot about using of blockchain technology for example, in the logistics sector. And i think some of the Reap ideas can be easily implemented there Smiley
Activity: 9
I think I saw some mentions about the revenue distribution system and method of blockchain-based crypto somewhere. It can be interesting technology Wink
brand new
I heart about patent related to how to provide transaction-fast processing services that run at the middleware layer based on a dual-blockchain structure
Activity: 18
Does anybody knows about patent technology of ReapChain? I mean does ReapChain have patent technology related to blockchain?
I read somewhere that ReapChain has patent related to building a blockchain mainnet to provide a bicameral settlement service using blockchain-based quantum random numbers
Activity: 22
I think that ReapChain system functions across many business areas, not only in IoT. It can be useful in many different spheres I'm sure Smiley
brand new
Does anybody knows about patent technology of ReapChain? I mean does ReapChain have patent technology related to blockchain?
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Encrypted private keys helps to detects early any potential data snapping, forgery, or hackings. It makes ReapChain protocol very interesting form the point of security Smiley
Basically encrypted private keys using in ReapChain so that no one without a private key can decrypt the data. And this is really a very convenient solution in terms of security.
Activity: 17
Encrypted private keys helps to detects early any potential data snapping, forgery, or hackings. It makes ReapChain protocol very interesting form the point of security Smiley
brand new
The reapchain system uses unique encryption technology for public keys to transmit decryption data. I'm not sure I've seen such thing before
brand new
Can somebody tell me more about the key points of ReapChain now, what problems they aims to solve in the near future in IoT industry?
ReapChain aims to solve the problems of the existing blockchain. They want to build a blockchain-based IoT infrastructure by integrating the blockchain and the IoT industry. As I know it is the main idea Wink
Activity: 22
Can somebody tell me more about the key points of ReapChain now, what problems they aims to solve in the near future in IoT industry?
brand new
I like that reap system uses unique encryption technology, functioning with some private keys to create signed messages
Activity: 24
Is all information stored on the blockchain shareable in here? Interesting to know how does it work in the ReapChain Ecosystem?
I read that all information recorded in the blockchain is transparently disclosed to participants in the ReapChain ecosystem Wink
Pages:
Jump to: