Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 22. (Read 13808 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
ReapChain can easely collect and analyze information in a series of processes such as freight shipment, pick-up and transportation and then share it Wink
Activity: 19
As I read the number of nodes increases exponentially, so does it matter if only 15 nodes participate in the consensus process excluding regular nodes?
Activity: 20
I really like that ReapChain Business Model can be applied for many different spheres and niches. For example in distribution and logistics it can be very useful
IoT easily can be applied to logistics operations in order to increase supply chain visibility and efficiency to prevent delivery failure
brand new
I read that Reap using both private and public blockchains, but why does ReapChain placing private blockchains on the outskirts and public blockchains inside?
Basically ReapChain is a private blockchain of a three-way consensus algorithm through a shell-core structure that combines public and private blockchains, and a two-way consensus algorithm
They want to form a public blockchain to solve the three problems of blocking, security, decentralization, which are the limitations of the existing blockchain
brand new
I read that Reap using both private and public blockchains, but why does ReapChain placing private blockchains on the outskirts and public blockchains inside?
Basically ReapChain is a private blockchain of a three-way consensus algorithm through a shell-core structure that combines public and private blockchains, and a two-way consensus algorithm
brand new
I really like that ReapChain Business Model can be applied for many different spheres and niches. For example in distribution and logistics it can be very useful
Activity: 9
brand new
I'm sure ReapChain planning more MOU signings with various projects and collaborations based on their technology and confidence gained through the development of product
brand new
So ReapChain and ICTK plans to cooperate with the development and commercialization of a blockchain-based improved cold chain
ICTK Holdings is a really good partner for ReapChain because this company has commercialized a data security technology called physical copy protection (PUF). This MOU will benefit much both companies
Btw I read that ICTK Holdings has acquired IoT certification from Amazon Web Services (AWS) for its IoT device security solution “Trust-Fi”. This sounds pretty profesional and impressive Smiley
I read a lot about problems of existing blockchains here. So why does transparency and immutability of existing blockchains violate data protection rules?
Blockchain can easily build a large-scale infrastructure, and the integrity of data becomes strong in proportion to the number of participating nodes and thus, forgery and alteration becomes impossible
True, basically it means that control over personal information such as deletion of records simply disappears.
Activity: 22
I read a lot about problems of existing blockchains here. So why does transparency and immutability of existing blockchains violate data protection rules?
Blockchain can easily build a large-scale infrastructure, and the integrity of data becomes strong in proportion to the number of participating nodes and thus, forgery and alteration becomes impossible
Activity: 21
brand new
So ReapChain and ICTK plans to cooperate with the development and commercialization of a blockchain-based improved cold chain
ICTK Holdings is a really good partner for ReapChain because this company has commercialized a data security technology called physical copy protection (PUF). This MOU will benefit much both companies
Also Reap aims to expand business areas such as IoT, online voting, digital asset field (DABS), and to build a blockchain ecosystem which can be useful in real life
Activity: 15
I like that ReapChain aims not only to solve the existing blockchain trilemma and problems, but also provide a blockchain technology that can be used in real life Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
There are so many technical information about Reap system and all. Interesting to know how simply to access data in ReapChain? Didn't see this info yet
As I know data can be easily utilized through the Reap platform (DApp). This is not a big problem basically Smiley
Reap platform can operate and manage services while communicating in both directions with easy creation and execution of various applications and security services, and distribution of IoT services
Activity: 22
There are so many technical information about Reap system and all. Interesting to know how simply to access data in ReapChain? Didn't see this info yet
As I know data can be easily utilized through the Reap platform (DApp). This is not a big problem basically Smiley
brand new
brand new
This is very interesting, basically cold chain is a low-temperature distribution system service platform. So I think cooperation of this two companies may bring us very interesting product in the end Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: