Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/ - page 10. (Read 48142 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Stake working well on this coin... Hang in there!
CENTS stake well too  Grin
Working stake alone wont save this coin.

Indeed! There are a lot of coins, everyday a lot of new coins. Positive talks about a coin, that already can help a lot, supporting the coin and help each other. In fact even anonymous wallets are in anymore, a lot of coins are doing this now, so i don't think that will add any value at all. A multipool that can maybe be interesting, and a exchange, mmm, there are a lot of exchanges and only a few have nice volume, but a exchange can grow, look at bittrex and poloniex, they were so small, but now already have a nice amount of transactions. Cryptsy was so big and no it is losing so many investors that it is getting one of the smallest exchange.

Edit: Honestly, i don't see ROM moving higher from current levels. I first want to see some movements, for example, how will the website look, what is being said about the next steps in the project, etc. Yes, only 15M coins but at 70sats, that is still 10.5 BTC or $7,000, what is a lot of money for just a coin without any services.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
CENTS stake well too  Grin
Working stake alone wont save this coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Correct! Every day you have a lot of coins, some coins even die after one day, some coins die after one week, or one month. You need to bring something new, and hold it new too, because when one person those something then you have 30 Chinese people that copy it.

So whats the 'new thing' which Roman Coin has/would-have to increase the demand?
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Hi, I hope that my Roman Imperial is still up and running, and that there is not too much people that killed theirself because of silence. Updates? None, private is going better now. Just want to get working on the website so that this is up and that we can be added to coinmarketcap. That is a small task, not impressive, i know, but at the moment not really want to think about too much impressive things.

Thanks for the update and hope things get better. Glad to see your working on the coin still even in small parts. Dont let some of us down for sticking up for the coin lolz.

Cheesy Coin price doesn't depend on me, it depends on supply and demand. Supply is fixed, now demand needs to increase Wink

Hrm, not being mean but..... there has to be something there for the demand. It being just a "coin" well anyone can do that as you see here daily with the 30 coins that come out a day. You need to have a usage for a coin. Like online poker or something along those lines.

Correct! Every day you have a lot of coins, some coins even die after one day, some coins die after one week, or one month. You need to bring something new, and hold it new too, because when one person those something then you have 30 Chinese people that copy it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Hi, I hope that my Roman Imperial is still up and running, and that there is not too much people that killed theirself because of silence. Updates? None, private is going better now. Just want to get working on the website so that this is up and that we can be added to coinmarketcap. That is a small task, not impressive, i know, but at the moment not really want to think about too much impressive things.

Thanks for the update and hope things get better. Glad to see your working on the coin still even in small parts. Dont let some of us down for sticking up for the coin lolz.

Cheesy Coin price doesn't depend on me, it depends on supply and demand. Supply is fixed, now demand needs to increase Wink

Hrm, not being mean but..... there has to be something there for the demand. It being just a "coin" well anyone can do that as you see here daily with the 30 coins that come out a day. You need to have a usage for a coin. Like online poker or something along those lines.

Activity: 343
Perhaps we should have called this Byzantine coin at least the Eastern Roman Empire lasted until the 1400's. Maybe this coin would have lasted longer. Pissed away some BTC scraps on this. Oh well better luck next time. This turkey is dead, time to move on.

I do kind of feel sorry for the developer, she launched this coin when a bunch of other hotter, well performing coins came out. Hell I'm making good profits off of Mugatu coin which is based on a stupid character from the movie Zoolander. Also I feel bad she has someone in the hospital right now I hope they get better, but the bottom line is if you are not on the coin all the time it will die. Also choosing a country/city/continent coin is a very very very very bad idea. These types of coins have such a bad rap whether rightly or wrongly, that any sign of them losing value people dump the hell out of them and will never touch them again with a ten foot pole. You might as well name your coin "scamcoin" or "pump'Ndump coin" or "SuperPreminecoin". She could have used any number of names to associate the coin to Rome without using a dead civilization moniker(Ironic?). Such as "Romulus coin"(One of the founders of Rome) or "Remuscoin"(another founder) or "Aquaductcoin". Hell even "Indoortoiletcoin" or "MarioBroscoin" would have been better. People have already associated country/geographic coins with political bullshit plus under performance, and that's not a good combo. Just admit it, this thing is dead. A few people made some money and that's great but most of us got burned, just move on, there are tons of very hot coins out there right now.

This is coming from a guy who all he does is troll on the forums. You got in Asiacoin and were cheer leading it on early and then changed your stance after the dump to mocking it. Nobody cares about your opinion and you aren't going to change the minds of other people as your name holds no merit.
The crypto community is poisoned with scammers, liars and trolls and people like you, that is why having a dev that is trustworthy and selfless (which she has proven to be) in this kind of environment is like finding a gem in a rubbish pile. That on its own merit makes this coin very valuable, much more than it currently is. When you are buying a coin you arent buying the coin itself but you are buying the dev and she has proven to be a worthy dev that sticks to her promises. Patience is all that is needed with Roman coin. I am keeping for long as I have fate and trust, you do what you want. Nobody is forcing you to stay, just take your nonsense with you on the way out.

Call me a troll if you like, but 1000% drop in price in less than a week is just hard cold facts. The Asiacoin situation was totally different because I was cheering before it was a scamcoin because the developer and the community was really behind it. After we learned it was a scam I was cheering on some in the community who were trying to resurect it from the dead because we were a victim of CRIME. Totally different situation than what we have here which is basically super huge bad timing and few rough edges that can be polished out. I think my points are still valid and the numbers back me up. I'm not telling people to dump it I'm just saying it's dead. You can choose to hang on to it forever if you like I'm not twisting your arm but people should be warned before they get into an aphrodite situation. Take it or leave it I care not. If you really want to "get me" or "teach me a lesson" than start pumping up the coin, the bag holders will thank you for it as will the developer. That'll "fix my wagon".
legendary
Activity: 1232
So who here is the one selling 1 million at 99 Satoshi?
Just had to reload the blockchain to sync , has anybody else experienced this?
mine has been going from the last update with no problems.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Just had to reload the blockchain to sync , has anybody else experienced this?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Perhaps we should have called this Byzantine coin at least the Eastern Roman Empire lasted until the 1400's. Maybe this coin would have lasted longer. Pissed away some BTC scraps on this. Oh well better luck next time. This turkey is dead, time to move on.

I do kind of feel sorry for the developer, she launched this coin when a bunch of other hotter, well performing coins came out. Hell I'm making good profits off of Mugatu coin which is based on a stupid character from the movie Zoolander. Also I feel bad she has someone in the hospital right now I hope they get better, but the bottom line is if you are not on the coin all the time it will die. Also choosing a country/city/continent coin is a very very very very bad idea. These types of coins have such a bad rap whether rightly or wrongly, that any sign of them losing value people dump the hell out of them and will never touch them again with a ten foot pole. You might as well name your coin "scamcoin" or "pump'Ndump coin" or "SuperPreminecoin". She could have used any number of names to associate the coin to Rome without using a dead civilization moniker(Ironic?). Such as "Romulus coin"(One of the founders of Rome) or "Remuscoin"(another founder) or "Aquaductcoin". Hell even "Indoortoiletcoin" or "MarioBroscoin" would have been better. People have already associated country/geographic coins with political bullshit plus under performance, and that's not a good combo. Just admit it, this thing is dead. A few people made some money and that's great but most of us got burned, just move on, there are tons of very hot coins out there right now.

This is coming from a guy who all he does is troll on the forums. You got in Asiacoin and were cheer leading it on early and then changed your stance after the dump to mocking it. Nobody cares about your opinion and you aren't going to change the minds of other people as your name holds no merit.
The crypto community is poisoned with scammers, liars and trolls and people like you, that is why having a dev that is trustworthy and selfless (which she has proven to be) in this kind of environment is like finding a gem in a rubbish pile. That on its own merit makes this coin very valuable, much more than it currently is. When you are buying a coin you arent buying the coin itself but you are buying the dev and she has proven to be a worthy dev that sticks to her promises. Patience is all that is needed with Roman coin. I am keeping for long as I have fate and trust, you do what you want. Nobody is forcing you to stay, just take your nonsense with you on the way out.
Activity: 343

legendary
I don't think the dev is coming back?

what a stupid question. Dev is gone for 24 hours and you ask this. She already said she has family in the hospital. Get a clue and have some respect.

Pft good luck with that. 75% of the morons in this forum dont have that. I would suspect most would toss their own mother out in front of a train if that ment they could make an extra .01 BTC in the process .

( okay that was a little harsh but still lol )

Watch out, maybe a lot of morons (how you call them Smiley ) even don't care about their own mother to earn .01BTC extra. I was in the IPO, i took some profit, but i will (and already have) buyback some coins.

what a stupid question. Dev is gone for 24 hours and you ask this. She already said she has family in the hospital. Get a clue and have some respect.

Pft good luck with that. 75% of the morons in this forum dont have that. I would suspect most would toss their own mother out in front of a train if that ment they could make an extra .01 BTC in the process .

( okay that was a little harsh but still lol )
legendary
Activity: 1232

legendary
Activity: 1288
legendary
I believe Roman coin will drop below 50 sats, as that is the price that was paid for the IPO coins, so IPO people still can go out with a nice profit.
Pages:
Jump to: