Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/ - page 5. (Read 48142 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Dev of other coins are tweeting every day....advertising...only doing this would have been better
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
So tell us one reason why this coin shouldn't get delisted from bittrex?
It has absolutly nothing to offer, website is a big joke, the Coinname is just lol... let this and all the other shitcoins die and move forward...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Did anybody already use the anon website? It looks like everybody went away, come on guys, i cannot believe that there is no more activity.

It is a pity man its so cheap...but we need some activiteit from the dev.

We are still here. We didn't abandon ROM!! We have our own anon website, but it seems that nobody is using it, so we are checking other marketing options.
Dev are you really interested in romancoin it is going to be delisted in a few days....incredible really 16 million coins under 50 sats and no one working on it....

She was here. Bankcoin was also listed to be de-listed and people start buying it. and it is still listed, and a lot higher too, so maybe we need to push some volume here.
Dev are you really interested in romancoin it is going to be delisted in a few days....incredible really 16 million coins under 50 sats and no one working on it....
legendary
If you'd like to see them stick around, the best thing to do is spread the word and get the market active again.  We generated this list based on average volume in the last week and length of time on Bittrex, or whether the wallet and network has been having trouble.  In rare cases, we'll open LTC markets for coins or give the community more time to build volume.  If you are a developer of a coin on this list and would like to keep your market on Bittrex, please contact us at [email protected]

So lets create some volume so that ROM can stay on bittrex.
legendary
I'm following the ROMancoin since the begining, and will be glad to succeed with it Smiley

Then it is time that we create some volume as they are planning to de-list the coin, now that we were just added on cryptocoinrank.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
I'm following the ROMancoin since the begining, and will be glad to succeed with it Smiley
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
thanks for dev's hard work, we need make a detail plan for rom.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Did anybody already use the anon website? It looks like everybody went away, come on guys, i cannot believe that there is no more activity.

We are still here. We didn't abandon ROM!! We have our own anon website, but it seems that nobody is using it, so we are checking other marketing options.

legendary
If this could make have the comeback vootcoin did i would be very glad.....needs some more action though

Problem is nobody is selling and nobody is buying, when you check how small the sell orders are... then nobody can enter the coin and buy a huge amount of coins.

What you think? It only has 16 million coins thats not much..The dev should make some more work out of it..
legendary
if someone puts 5 million coins for sale , we're gonna see 1k+ sat

Cheesy but who has 5m? I have a nice amount but far away from 5m, it is true that it doesn't cost a lot of BTC to move it to 1k+ sats
Activity: 700
if someone puts 5 million coins for sale , we're gonna see 1k+ sat
legendary
If this could make have the comeback vootcoin did i would be very glad.....needs some more action though

Problem is nobody is selling and nobody is buying, when you check how small the sell orders are... then nobody can enter the coin and buy a huge amount of coins.
legendary
Shocked  Grin  betting in underdog

35 sats for 15M coins?? 5.25BTC or what? That looks pretty cheap Smiley
Activity: 1005
 Shocked  Grin  betting in underdog
Pages:
Jump to: