Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/ - page 8. (Read 48142 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Dev if you do it right this coin can easily hit 1000 sats. But you have to put some time and effort in it...
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
There is a new wallet available:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4wwuvau7xjc4bt/romancoin-1.0.3.rar

Github has been updated too.

This wallet fix a security problem.

For people that were worried about the coin, i'm still working on it.

Can you confirm if there is a coin cap to the staking amount? I have staked a few times and the numbers are really off. Also, why did you include a ton of .dll files with the wallet?

I'm currently investigating problems with PoS. DLL files were included for compatibility, but this was fixed and they are not present in current version.

YES!  thank you, the coins just aren't staking right, I still get .0xxx on stake payouts, which is way less than I should be getting.  I expect it's with the #coins in a block that's staking, someone has smaller amounts and it seems to match up to 30%, large blocks aren't.  I've been letting mine just split daily, so some are getting around 2500 now, so a few days more and they should be <1000.  I could verify this if I would just clone the github, I'm so lazy lately!
Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Can you confirm if there is a coin cap to the staking amount? I have staked a few times and the numbers are really off. Also, why did you include a ton of .dll files with the wallet?

I'm currently investigating problems with PoS. DLL files were included for compatibility, but this was fixed and they are not present in current version.

Project Plan

1. We are in talk with a multipool (as you know from the beginning but we need more BTC), so multipool is one topic.

FAILED.

2. We are looking to start a exchange like mintpal, but to start from nothing it takes a long time maybe we will take over a small existing exchange and modify it so that users have the option to buy other coins using ROM/BTC or DRK.

FAILED.

3. We want to implement something like anom transaction. Again here we have several options, talking to people that already have a working functionality and try to create a deal or we develop it ourself, again this will take time, so we are more looking at purchase something.

FAILED.

4. Website, but that you already know, this is the easy part. A website should be up and running soon.

FAILED.

That is my current status of the project plan Cheesy Looks like there is still a lot of work to do here.... but maybe one day she surprise us Wink Point 2 and 3 is enough or me, don't care about point 1, and point 4, mmm, ok it is a website Smiley

Looks about right to me...

Be patient. I had some family problems,so i try to be online a little more then before.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
day trader mode "on"
sell sell sell .. dev last activity 8 jun ...
Activity: 280
LOL.... the smart people is all positive on the thread while selling on the exchange:) A little advice on the trade secret for the noobs. When someone has "faith" and "belief" in the coin and the dev, "Why" is a good question to ask. If you get answers to the tune of "if you don't like it, go to another coin", selling at whatever rate at the moment is your most profitable option. Its almost a universal pattern now. Learn to read the message between the comments people Smiley
Activity: 433
Tinaken_v, whats going on? Do you have any plans for this Coin?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
that website looks like straight dogeshit.

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

Project Plan

1. We are in talk with a multipool (as you know from the beginning but we need more BTC), so multipool is one topic.

FAILED.

2. We are looking to start a exchange like mintpal, but to start from nothing it takes a long time maybe we will take over a small existing exchange and modify it so that users have the option to buy other coins using ROM/BTC or DRK.

FAILED.

3. We want to implement something like anom transaction. Again here we have several options, talking to people that already have a working functionality and try to create a deal or we develop it ourself, again this will take time, so we are more looking at purchase something.

FAILED.

4. Website, but that you already know, this is the easy part. A website should be up and running soon.

FAILED.

That is my current status of the project plan Cheesy Looks like there is still a lot of work to do here.... but maybe one day she surprise us Wink Point 2 and 3 is enough or me, don't care about point 1, and point 4, mmm, ok it is a website Smiley

Looks about right to me...
legendary
Activity: 1120
I dont see why you would start a coin if you're just gonna troll us like this? are you serious

I'm sure this is a alpha- alpha - alpha version of it. There is no volume at all anymore, it seems close to dead.
Activity: 700
I dont see why you would start a coin if you're just gonna troll us like this? are you serious
legendary

Project Plan

FAILED.

FAILED.

FAILED.

FAILED.

legendary
I'm tempted to dump it down to 1 Satoshi, I bought 2% of the entire coins for next to nothing.

The dev really needs to get her act together or this coin will die very very soon, it's on life support now.

Next to nothing? You will always lose, as the price is only 50 sats or so.
legendary
Activity: 1288
I'm tempted to dump it down to 1 Satoshi, I bought 2% of the entire coins for next to nothing.

The dev really needs to get her act together or this coin will die very very soon, it's on life support now.
legendary
Hi tinaken_v, how is it with your mother? Any updates? That website looks a little uncomplete, maybe because you're busy, but a update can be nice. As volume of your coin has been dropping, nobody want to sell nor buy.
a little  Wink

You need to start somewhere  Cheesy
Activity: 700
Hi tinaken_v, how is it with your mother? Any updates? That website looks a little uncomplete, maybe because you're busy, but a update can be nice. As volume of your coin has been dropping, nobody want to sell nor buy.
a little  Wink
legendary
legendary

Lol very professional.... if I were an investor I would really want to drop money into this...  Roll Eyes

Abandon this project, it is going nowhere.

At least you know where you get your downloads Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Lol very professional.... if I were an investor I would really want to drop money into this...  Roll Eyes

Abandon this project, it is going nowhere.
Pages:
Jump to: