Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/ - page 6. (Read 48142 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Activity: 644
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
I own a big amount of coins in fact. Already been buying and sell it a few times. One day it will move higher, i'm sure.
legendary
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
legendary
Staking works and doesn't work, the % seems not to be correct, so a lot less inflation, should increase the coin price. Is one of my favorite coins Wink Investiging some of my profit from Voot into Romancoin
legendary
BUY ROMANCOIN!!!! MARKETCAP IS RIDICULES!!!
legendary
It is all so nice. Today the long expected Voot pump Cheesy, i told people YC,OC,PC,VOOT all nice calls Cheesy And believe me i would put some money in Romancoin, at current levels it is really cheap. Only 10BTC?? I will not be surprised if Romancoin will be moving a lot higher from current price Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
ANON WEBSITE RELEASE BY TOMORROW!!!

How those it work?

1. You have to enter your wallet address and the receiver wallet address + email address.
2. This entry will be stored in a database.
3. Every x number of time a process will run to check if your coins has arrived in our ANON wallet.
4. If the coins didn't arrived then a mail will be sent to tell you that we didn't receive your deposit.
5. If the coins has arrived then we will transfer the number of coins that you have deposit via another wallet so that there is no trace between your wallet and the receiver wallet.

Currently we are using a script that runs only a few times per day, when more and more people are using the functionality we will run it more frequently and the final result should be running real time. 

There is a min of 10,000 ROM and a max of 100,000 ROM per transaction.

How does it differ from me transferring my coins to an exchange and send it from there.
At least I dont have to trust an anonymous website to do the transaction, and no min-max limits on the coins I can send.

Sorry to say this, but this coin is becoming more and more of a joke now  Cheesy
The website is classic, and now this...
Great anon implementation...

The email requirement makes this smell like phish.. Tongue
Activity: 322
ANON WEBSITE RELEASE BY TOMORROW!!!

How those it work?

1. You have to enter your wallet address and the receiver wallet address + email address.
2. This entry will be stored in a database.
3. Every x number of time a process will run to check if your coins has arrived in our ANON wallet.
4. If the coins didn't arrived then a mail will be sent to tell you that we didn't receive your deposit.
5. If the coins has arrived then we will transfer the number of coins that you have deposit via another wallet so that there is no trace between your wallet and the receiver wallet.

Currently we are using a script that runs only a few times per day, when more and more people are using the functionality we will run it more frequently and the final result should be running real time.  

There is a min of 10,000 ROM and a max of 100,000 ROM per transaction.

How does it differ from me transferring my coins to an exchange and send it from there.
At least I dont have to trust an anonymous website to do the transaction, and no min-max limits on the coins I can send.

Sorry to say this, but this coin is becoming more and more of a joke now  Cheesy
The website is classic, and now this...
Great anon implementation...
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The price is good, I bought a little.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Activity: 394