Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/ - page 9. (Read 48142 times)

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
In fact i have a block that give 37% return

Stake : 501.89 -> 0.5140 = 37% 0.5140 x 365 = 187,61 /501.89 = 37%, so staking is certainly working, maybe sometimes you earn less, sometimes you earn more.

10000 coin -> 1.96 = 7% 

Got to be something with the size.  Some coins reduce this to make people keep smaller blocks which is better for the network.  Be nice to know, what size we need to keep our blocks under, your 500 is nice staking, but when you have a million coins or more, that's a lot of 500 blocks to manage.  Dev, can this be fixed to not reduce the payout on large blocks.

50k blocks produced .03 rewards, wtf is up with that!

so for 140k of coins i got 8.27 coins for todays stake...I'll just let the coins split and keep monitoring it, but if you have large blocks, you need to split them up to ??coins, who knows why the code is written like this, penalties for large coin holders
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

Stake : 501.89 -> 0.5140 = 37% 0.5140 x 365 = 187,61 /501.89 = 37%, so staking is certainly working, maybe sometimes you earn less, sometimes you earn more.

10000 coin -> 1.96 = 7% 

Got to be something with the size.  Some coins reduce this to make people keep smaller blocks which is better for the network.  Be nice to know, what size we need to keep our blocks under, your 500 is nice staking, but when you have a million coins or more, that's a lot of 500 blocks to manage.  Dev, can this be fixed to not reduce the payout on large blocks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
So, another day of very slow trading, but I have aquired some more ROM. Holding my coins for now, have a considerable amount, but they are worth very little... :-(

So can we expect any news from the dev so that we may see some action? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Can the dev comment on the PoS rewards.  ANN says 30% year PoS.  I just staked all my coins, 157k, and got 8 coins total.  If I staked 8 coins*365days that is 2k coins, for 1.8% yearly PoS.

And those 157k were already in your wallet for more then 24 hours?

I have 16k that's mature now, will see what stake

8630 block staked produced 2.26 reward... 2.26/8630*365 = 9.5%, which is much better than originally thought (all coins weren't staking apparently), but still not 30%?

seems that 50k blocks generate a similar reward, will check this.  Is there a maxcoins for stake blocks.  Like 500, or 1k, or 2k, or can we use bigger blocks of coins?  Guess I should pull the source and go look.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Can the dev comment on the PoS rewards.  ANN says 30% year PoS.  I just staked all my coins, 157k, and got 8 coins total.  If I staked 8 coins*365days that is 2k coins, for 1.8% yearly PoS.

8630 block staked produced 2.26 reward... 2.26/8630*365 = 9.5%, which is much better than originally thought (all coins weren't staking apparently), but still not 30%?
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

legendary
People are selling.... looks like it is dying. People really don't have a lot of patient anymore, it seems that they give a coin just a few days and then they believe that it most have change the world. That is not how it works.

For example; Pinkcoin was trading a long time at 10sats till a few days, looks like a nice price to buy. Below the IPO price for the first time.

The problem is that the dev needs to come up with something besides saying there has to be buyers.... which is true but you need to give buyers a reason to want to invest into a coin. at 30 its not even worth selling anymore lol.

One thing that i have learn from altcoins is, just be patient and you will see returns.

Orangecoin, Yellowcoin, Pinkcoin (mmm, all color coins Smiley) were coins with pretty low sats in the beginning and all has been moving up like crazy.

+1 Mining is stopped, so no increase in number of coins, ok, little increase, but a lot less then people are mining.

+1 The relative silence will make people that want quick money nervous, so the wake hands will be removed.

+1 All good for us. Always saying if you can have a +100% return on your investment then you are working hard.

I sold all my IPO coins when it was at 400-600, and only bought a few back, and planning to keep on adding and adding.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
People are selling.... looks like it is dying. People really don't have a lot of patient anymore, it seems that they give a coin just a few days and then they believe that it most have change the world. That is not how it works.

For example; Pinkcoin was trading a long time at 10sats till a few days, looks like a nice price to buy. Below the IPO price for the first time.

The problem is that the dev needs to come up with something besides saying there has to be buyers.... which is true but you need to give buyers a reason to want to invest into a coin. at 30 its not even worth selling anymore lol.
legendary
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Can the dev comment on the PoS rewards.  ANN says 30% year PoS.  I just staked all my coins, 157k, and got 8 coins total.  If I staked 8 coins*365days that is 2k coins, for 1.8% yearly PoS.

legendary

legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Can the dev comment on the PoS rewards.  ANN says 30% year PoS.  I just staked all my coins, 157k, and got 8 coins total.  If I staked 8 coins*365days that is 2k coins, for 1.8% yearly PoS.
legendary
Correct, there is no use to have a multipool without miners. Why do you think this coin will be dead soon? I believe that there is a solid plan, she discussed it. If it is a realistic plan that is something different....
What do you mean by solid plan?
Web site - a pre-requisite for any coin now
Anonymous - every new coin has it.
Exchange - You must be joking. Cheesy DOnt think there is no place for a new exchange at the moment.

The latest casualties are cryptoaltex and sharexcoin, no volume to sustain -- and the latter decided to scam its customers.
People also have lost faith in any new exchanges now.

So all in all, there is 0 innovation and plans.
Hope the IPO investors has made their money as miners and day traders will be recovering it from other coins.

For IPO investors the price just need to be 50sats Cheesy, look, i didn't know about bittrex for some time, and i'm sure that they also started small and look now. Every exchange start small.

Activity: 322
Correct, there is no use to have a multipool without miners. Why do you think this coin will be dead soon? I believe that there is a solid plan, she discussed it. If it is a realistic plan that is something different....
What do you mean by solid plan?
Web site - a pre-requisite for any coin now
Anonymous - every new coin has it.
Exchange - You must be joking. Cheesy Dont think there is place for a new exchange at the moment.

The latest casualties are cryptoaltex and sharexcoin, no volume to sustain -- and the latter decided to scam its customers.
People also have lost faith in any new exchanges now.

So all in all, there is 0 innovation and plans.
Hope the IPO investors has made their money as miners and day traders will be recovering it from other coins.
legendary
Stake working well on this coin... Hang in there!
CENTS stake well too  Grin
Working stake alone wont save this coin.

Indeed! There are a lot of coins, everyday a lot of new coins. Positive talks about a coin, that already can help a lot, supporting the coin and help each other. In fact even anonymous wallets are in anymore, a lot of coins are doing this now, so i don't think that will add any value at all. A multipool that can maybe be interesting, and a exchange, mmm, there are a lot of exchanges and only a few have nice volume, but a exchange can grow, look at bittrex and poloniex, they were so small, but now already have a nice amount of transactions. Cryptsy was so big and no it is losing so many investors that it is getting one of the smallest exchange.

Edit: Honestly, i don't see ROM moving higher from current levels. I first want to see some movements, for example, how will the website look, what is being said about the next steps in the project, etc. Yes, only 15M coins but at 70sats, that is still 10.5 BTC or $7,000, what is a lot of money for just a coin without any services.

Whats the use of multipool without miners.
If you want me to use ROM as a payout option from a multipool, either ROM has a good current market value, or I should believe in the future prospects of this coin.
For ROM, there is no current value and no solid future plans.
So I wont spend time/effort in setting up one yet, you may as well use that money for something else, as this coin will be dead soon.

legendary
cryptsy is far from one of smallest still done 1600+ btc trade in last 24 hours .mintpal taken alot of trading at over 2000 btc last 24 hours.the fact of the matter is there is just more option to trade now with so many exchanges.to say cryptsy is one of the smallest is just aload of shit and u can see for yourself its aload of shit.some people just to lazy to read.maybe do alittle research before posting crap like this

It is not really crap, the volume of cryptsy has been decreasing a lot in the last few months. Now you have mintpal with much bigger volume, some days they even have +10K BTC volumes, that is 7 times higher then cryptsy. The gaps between cryptsy and bittrex/poloniex is closing very fast. Bittrex/poloniex were small exchanges and now getting closer and closer to cryptsy. The fact is that cryptsy is dying. Investors are leaving cryptsy. Give it a few months and cryptsy is a exchange with less then 1000BTCs volume.
Activity: 322
Stake working well on this coin... Hang in there!
CENTS stake well too  Grin
Working stake alone wont save this coin.

Indeed! There are a lot of coins, everyday a lot of new coins. Positive talks about a coin, that already can help a lot, supporting the coin and help each other. In fact even anonymous wallets are in anymore, a lot of coins are doing this now, so i don't think that will add any value at all. A multipool that can maybe be interesting, and a exchange, mmm, there are a lot of exchanges and only a few have nice volume, but a exchange can grow, look at bittrex and poloniex, they were so small, but now already have a nice amount of transactions. Cryptsy was so big and no it is losing so many investors that it is getting one of the smallest exchange.

Edit: Honestly, i don't see ROM moving higher from current levels. I first want to see some movements, for example, how will the website look, what is being said about the next steps in the project, etc. Yes, only 15M coins but at 70sats, that is still 10.5 BTC or $7,000, what is a lot of money for just a coin without any services.

Whats the use of multipool without miners.
If you want me to use ROM as a payout option from a multipool, either ROM has a good current market value, or I should believe in the future prospects of this coin.
For ROM, there is no current value and no solid future plans.
So I wont spend time/effort in setting up one yet, you may as well use that money for something else, as this coin will be dead soon.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
cryptsy is far from one of smallest still done 1600+ btc trade in last 24 hours .mintpal taken alot of trading at over 2000 btc last 24 hours.the fact of the matter is there is just more option to trade now with so many exchanges.to say cryptsy is one of the smallest is just aload of shit and u can see for yourself its aload of shit.some people just to lazy to read.maybe do alittle research before posting crap like this
Pages:
Jump to: