Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/ - page 7. (Read 48142 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
ANON WEBSITE RELEASE BY TOMORROW!!!

How those it work?

1. You have to enter your wallet address and the receiver wallet address + email address.
2. This entry will be stored in a database.
3. Every x number of time a process will run to check if your coins has arrived in our ANON wallet.
4. If the coins didn't arrived then a mail will be sent to tell you that we didn't receive your deposit.
5. If the coins has arrived then we will transfer the number of coins that you have deposit via another wallet so that there is no trace between your wallet and the receiver wallet.

Currently we are using a script that runs only a few times per day, when more and more people are using the functionality we will run it more frequently and the final result should be running real time.  

There is a min of 10,000 ROM and a max of 100,000 ROM per transaction.

LOL... sounds very much like Pinkcoin's anon. https://anon.pink/

But with the added security disaster of a database storing the ROM address linked with their email address. Are you serious? Do you realize that sending normally from the wallet is more "anonymous" that having a database store that address along with your email?
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Lol promoting a website with anon functionality, when the website of Romancoin itself looks like it's been built with a sack of bananas by a colorblind drunk monkey.
Sorry but I am not buying into this hype and neither should anyone Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I know that anon coins are hot right now, but if you can't do it right, don't even bother.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

How those it work?

1. You have to enter your wallet address and the receiver wallet address + email address.
3. Every x number of time a process will run to check if your coins has arrived in our ANON wallet.
4. If the coins didn't arrived then a mail will be sent to tell you that we didn't receive your deposit.
5. If the coins has arrived then we will transfer the number of coins that you have deposit via another wallet so that there is no trace between your wallet and the receiver wallet.

Currently we are using a script that runs only a few times per day, when more and more people are using the functionality we will run it more frequently and the final result should be running real time.  

So essentially you're just doing an Anonymous Feature that's built into a Website instead of a Wallet & a lot more Details required to send & receive compared to it being built in.

People can still get your Details from Email addresses, what happens if someone hacks the Website & re-routes everything & get's users Information + Coins...
Activity: 561
Merit: 500

How those it work?

legendary
Activity: 1120
Any news on any of below points  Huh

Project Plan

1. We are in talk with a multipool (as you know from the beginning but we need more BTC), so multipool is one topic.

2. We are looking to start a exchange like mintpal, but to start from nothing it takes a long time maybe we will take over a small existing exchange and modify it so that users have the option to buy other coins using ROM/BTC or DRK.

3. We want to implement something like anom transaction. Again here we have several options, talking to people that already have a working functionality and try to create a deal or we develop it ourself, again this will take time, so we are more looking at purchase something.

4. Website, but that you already know, this is the easy part. A website should be up and running soon.

We almost completed our website that will handle anonymous transactions  Wink
+1

Project Plan

1. We are in talk with a multipool (as you know from the beginning but we need more BTC), so multipool is one topic.

2. We are looking to start a exchange like mintpal, but to start from nothing it takes a long time maybe we will take over a small existing exchange and modify it so that users have the option to buy other coins using ROM/BTC or DRK.

3. We want to implement something like anom transaction. Again here we have several options, talking to people that already have a working functionality and try to create a deal or we develop it ourself, again this will take time, so we are more looking at purchase something.

4. Website, but that you already know, this is the easy part. A website should be up and running soon.

We almost completed our website that will handle anonymous transactions  Wink
legendary

Project Plan

legendary
Maybe it is getting time that they rethink of the coin name. When you enter Rom,Roman or Romancoin on twitter then you get all kind of results but not the romancoin altcoin. So i believe that can be a good start.
legendary
Oh, most of mine are 1000+ and they just don't stake.  I'm sitting at like 80k weight Noe and nothing, I should be pos all the blocs until they all pos.  But nope.  I got one block that produced rewards.  I'm trying to see if there's something I can run or monitor to find out why, have no clue

Can you split up your blocks? Is that working?

I had most of my blocks stake this morning, wallet had been open for >8 hours, with blocks in the 36hour mark.  I still have 3 more blocks to stake.  I started to move them to blocks of 1000, but the staking still seems to be taking forever.  I expect this is because of the one day mature, everyone has mature blocks, they are all competing for stake, and the block time only allows so many blocks to be staked at once.

I have not even tried to calculate my percentage of reward, one 3k block was 1.x, and i had another 2.5k block produce .05

What can i say??? Meaning less coins on the market, so higher value  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1023
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Oh, most of mine are 1000+ and they just don't stake.  I'm sitting at like 80k weight Noe and nothing, I should be pos all the blocs until they all pos.  But nope.  I got one block that produced rewards.  I'm trying to see if there's something I can run or monitor to find out why, have no clue

I had most of my blocks stake this morning, wallet had been open for >8 hours, with blocks in the 36hour mark.  I still have 3 more blocks to stake.  I started to move them to blocks of 1000, but the staking still seems to be taking forever.  I expect this is because of the one day mature, everyone has mature blocks, they are all competing for stake, and the block time only allows so many blocks to be staked at once.

I have not even tried to calculate my percentage of reward, one 3k block was 1.x, and i had another 2.5k block produce .05

legendary

legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Is someone really interested in buying up cheap coins?

Look at the 3,700,000ROM buy order, that is a 20% supply order.

why would you bother, this coin is broke.
legendary
Is someone really interested in buying up cheap coins?

Look at the 3,700,000ROM buy order, that is a 20% supply order.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
There is a new wallet available:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4wwuvau7xjc4bt/romancoin-1.0.3.rar

Github has been updated too.

This wallet fix a security problem.

For people that were worried about the coin, i'm still working on it.

Can you confirm if there is a coin cap to the staking amount? I have staked a few times and the numbers are really off. Also, why did you include a ton of .dll files with the wallet?

I'm currently investigating problems with PoS. DLL files were included for compatibility, but this was fixed and they are not present in current version.

YES!  thank you, the coins just aren't staking right, I still get .0xxx on stake payouts, which is way less than I should be getting.  I expect it's with the #coins in a block that's staking, someone has smaller amounts and it seems to match up to 30%, large blocks aren't.  I've been letting mine just split daily, so some are getting around 2500 now, so a few days more and they should be <1000.  I could verify this if I would just clone the github, I'm so lazy lately!

Is staking now working as expected?

No, right now it says i have 53536 weight, network weight is 8698, expected time is 3seconds.  Last reward was at 8am this morning.  I'm going to stop/start the wallet see if that helps.  Been running it for last few days straight

EDIT: let me grab new wallet, i'm still on 1.0.2

EDIT: on 1.0.3, reporting similar weight.  I have about 15 blocks of about 2500 ROM each, date on them are 6/12, but they aren't staking for whatever reason.  I have some with date 6/14, I assume these were the ones that staked this morning.

address with the problem, but not all the blocks in this address are having the issue, just some of them - RDz6QbJdqQmbLynUVQPWBKgNmvQggff7wC

23:10:24

getstakinginfo

23:10:25

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : true,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 54044,
"netstakeweight" : 8501,
"expectedtime" : 3
}

Edit: deleted blockchain, peers, resyncing, see if that helps...

I am fully synced on 1.0.3, stake showing I should be, but nothing, I have 50k weight, network has 9k, nothing.

I started to break up those blocks that haven't staked, so I sent 1k to another address, I now only hae one mature block, weight is 4000, network is like 9000, nothign so far on stake. (it's a 2500.xxx block)

Is there a reason why this doesn't work?  I have 8 active connections to the network, but coin isn't working right at least on PoS side.

Looking through your code...
unsigned int nStakeSplitAge = 1 * 24 * 60 * 60;
int64_t nStakeCombineThreshold = 1000 * COIN;  //what does this do?

What it means is that if you got more small inputs (below 1000 ROM), they can be combined to one big stake
Like here http://romanchain.tk:5550/block/8209c1052685d184027e53d5e55855ebde6b672d4cc93de4f239e01486fbe759
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

Can you confirm if there is a coin cap to the staking amount? I have staked a few times and the numbers are really off. Also, why did you include a ton of .dll files with the wallet?

I'm currently investigating problems with PoS. DLL files were included for compatibility, but this was fixed and they are not present in current version.

YES!  thank you, the coins just aren't staking right, I still get .0xxx on stake payouts, which is way less than I should be getting.  I expect it's with the #coins in a block that's staking, someone has smaller amounts and it seems to match up to 30%, large blocks aren't.  I've been letting mine just split daily, so some are getting around 2500 now, so a few days more and they should be <1000.  I could verify this if I would just clone the github, I'm so lazy lately!

No, right now it says i have 53536 weight, network weight is 8698, expected time is 3seconds.  Last reward was at 8am this morning.  I'm going to stop/start the wallet see if that helps.  Been running it for last few days straight

EDIT: on 1.0.3, reporting similar weight.  I have about 15 blocks of about 2500 ROM each, date on them are 6/12, but they aren't staking for whatever reason.  I have some with date 6/14, I assume these were the ones that staked this morning.

address with the problem, but not all the blocks in this address are having the issue, just some of them - RDz6QbJdqQmbLynUVQPWBKgNmvQggff7wC

getstakinginfo

{
}

I am fully synced on 1.0.3, stake showing I should be, but nothing, I have 50k weight, network has 9k, nothing.

I started to break up those blocks that haven't staked, so I sent 1k to another address, I now only hae one mature block, weight is 4000, network is like 9000, nothign so far on stake. (it's a 2500.xxx block)

Is there a reason why this doesn't work?  I have 8 active connections to the network, but coin isn't working right at least on PoS side.

Looking through your code...
unsigned int nStakeSplitAge = 1 * 24 * 60 * 60;
int64_t nStakeCombineThreshold = 1000 * COIN;  //what does this do?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
roman coin?the national coin?lol
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

getstakinginfo

{
}

YES!  thank you, the coins just aren't staking right, I still get .0xxx on stake payouts, which is way less than I should be getting.  I expect it's with the #coins in a block that's staking, someone has smaller amounts and it seems to match up to 30%, large blocks aren't.  I've been letting mine just split daily, so some are getting around 2500 now, so a few days more and they should be <1000.  I could verify this if I would just clone the github, I'm so lazy lately!

Pages:
Jump to: