Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROYALCOIN][POOL][RBPPS][DDOS-protected] RoyalCoin mining pool - page 3. (Read 13291 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
the website is up. please this ddos-protected ip to connect: 209.141.39.173
also check if your dns server points to this ip:

erundook@erundook:~/chn/poolfe$ host rlcpool.erundook.net
rlcpool.erundook.net is an alias for erundook.net.
erundook.net has address 209.141.39.173
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
but i still dont understand why people go away if everything works great. lost interest in royalcoins?

I don't think so, I think because the website is down so they may not be able to access their stats and look for greener pastures.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
is the website up.  The pool is solid and working but the website is down for me.
but i still dont understand why people go away if everything works great. lost interest in royalcoins?
well that explains the drop of of hashrate in the pool. I wonder why it was listed as dead...
i guess that was added when we were experiencing the ddos attack. well, we should be ddos-proof now
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
well that explains the drop of of hashrate in the pool. I wonder why it was listed as dead...
yes the accept/stale ratio is very nice, just the pool isnt getting much done in regards to solving blocks hope it picks up smooth you have done a good job.
why are people dropping out of the pool?
i don't know. everything should be super smooth now.
why are people dropping out of the pool?
Very nice hopefully this attracts more miners its been 18 minutes since the last block come on guys hop in
ALERT: DDOS PROTECTION IS READY, PLEASE READ BELOW:
As I've said, I was ordering/testing/configuring the ddos protection service, and looks like it's done.
I have tested my miners for about 1.5hrs through the new IP address, and got zero rejects on that.
So I am now updating DNS records to point to this new DDoS-protected IP address:  209.141.39.173
You can use it already to reconfigure your miners.
Also, please note: the current IP address (176.56.230.25) will be completely shut down within next 12hrs.
So please kindly reconfigure your miners to our brand-new protected IP.

Cheers!
i have added pagination to transactions and block stats pages to reduce page load times. more optimizations coming.
im using GUIminer srypt ,
using reaper in it

but i can't connect the server,  anybody knows what is the reason?  Huh
the dns cache. try mining at this ip: 176.56.230.25
please note that ip will be changing later today to get ddos protection enabled.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
im using GUIminer srypt ,
using reaper in it

but i can't connect the server,  anybody knows what is the reason?  Huh
I'd like to be able to make my own miner names and passwords. Rather than have them randomly generated  Roll Eyes
i will be doing this today.
okay i've got ddos protection setup in test mode. i am going to test it with my miners to make sure the connection is stable without rejects and so on. if everything goes well we are going to get another ip address later today that is DDoS-resistant.
please note that miners reconfiguration for new ip will be necessary, unless you want to wait for dns changes to propogate again.

i will announce the new ip as soon as everything will get tested for stability and ready for you guys to connect.
have just replied to all the pms gathered in my inbox. sorry for late replies, was busy recovering from ddos attack and sleeping later on...
thank you guys for your kind 'thank you' letters. i hope you enjoy mining on this pool.
you can give all your love to this pool increasing your donation rate to any affordable number you like.

p.s. i am currently in conversation with my hosting provider about some ddos-protected gre tunnel for our server so we can change the ip once again later. i will announce it here before it happens so you guys could switch without downtime.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
still not working for me, please send me IP in PM..thanks
Activity: 252
I'd like to be able to make my own miner names and passwords. Rather than have them randomly generated  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: