Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM - page 20. (Read 5316 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 0
Is there a one pager available so we don't have to read entire WP?

Not sure about a one pager, but there are few nice videos that can get you up to speed!
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
How do I get my RTC tokens?

You can either buy them, join bounty campaign or participate in airdrop.
Activity: 140
Is there a one pager available so we don't have to read entire WP?
Activity: 103
What will we use the Member Card for?

Hi Goran Gazo

Rateonium Member Card will be used as verification ,showing that you  actually purchased good/service,and therefore making you eligible for review.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

So basically, each user of the Rateonium platform must have it?

Yes, in order to verify that you actually bought something, Rateonium Member card will be needed. And that is the main advantage of the Rateonium over current rating systems.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Rateonium means authenticity.

What kind of process do we have to go trough to get one of those.
Maybe just participating in a pre-sale/crowdsale would do?

Considering that every user has to have this member card to use the platform, I believe that we get it when purchase tokens

Hi EDVED

You are right, everyone that joins us during the sale will get Rateonium Member Card for free. So one extra reason to join now, get 50% discount and free card Smiley

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Will people have to pay to get Member Card after the sale?
Activity: 175

Hi Goran Gazo

Rateonium Member Card will be used as verification ,showing that you  actually purchased good/service,and therefore making you eligible for review.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Yes, in order to verify that you actually bought something, Rateonium Member card will be needed. And that is the main advantage of the Rateonium over current rating systems.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

How will you prevent people just sharing the Member car with other people?
Activity: 224
Any suggestions on how much one should invest in the project?

That's individual. If nothing else, a symbolic amount that you will not miss in the budget Wink

Best to invest only what you can afford to forget about when it comes to crpyto.
copper member
Activity: 98
Rateonium is a unqique and innovative blockchain based rating system and has the potential to succeed across the world.
Activity: 32
Can we buy RTC after the Crowdsale is over? Where will RTC be tradeable? On which token exchanges?
Activity: 31
How do I get my RTC tokens?
copper member
Activity: 70

Hi Goran Gazo

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Considering that every user has to have this member card to use the platform, I believe that we get it when purchase tokens

Hi EDVED

You are right, everyone that joins us during the sale will get Rateonium Member Card for free. So one extra reason to join now, get 50% discount and free card Smiley

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

copper member

Hi constructive_criticism

As you can see Rateonium offers great potential benefits, but we can’t give you an advise on the right amount of investment or if cryptocurrencies in general are the right invest for you. We don't have any  minimum amount set, so everyone can join the sale. We encourage you to read the White Paper carefully and consider the risks and benefits before making a decision, just bare in mind that our Pre-Sale ends in 24 hours and we have 50% discount for that sale phase,so NOW is the best time to invest!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Activity: 266

Hi Goran Gazo

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

That's individual. If nothing else, a symbolic amount that you will not miss in the budget Wink
Activity: 153

Hi Goran Gazo

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Activity: 124
I dont know if anyone shared this before,but i just found interesting article on Rateonium Medium.Now im even more confident that Rateonium is something that we really need!

Resistance to change is certainly one of the limitations that faces innovation adoption. But it is not a stone wall. It seems that personal opinion can win even in front of the most unshakable beliefs when it comes to trying new things, no matter how subjective and therefore hardly verifiable it can be. That’s where blockchain technologies come in handy in the fight with rumors and fabricated opinions by tracking every customer review for better decision making that is based on first-hand information.

https://medium.com/rateonium/what-to-know-why-rateonium-is-the-gamechanger-ico-in-the-2018-2019-hackernoon-will-tell-you-now-51a515199059

Thank you for sharing that,good read.And i can agree with whats written there,as i personally believe actual customers more than i believe those paid commercials and paid YouTube reviews.And others have similar opinion too i guess.

Most important thing is that everyone  will have to buy actual product or service to be able to leave review,making those reviews more trustworthy,and thats the  whole point of Rateonium.
I agree,letting everyone review for free would make the reviews obsolete and not trustworthy
copper member
How do we know we can trust your accounting and reporting on costs and output? Who will independently control and oversee Rateonium accounting and operations?

Hi Trickz23,that's an excellent question!

Detailed accounting reports on costs and output will be provided and can be checked by anyone. We also plan to have external audits at regular intervals with reports provided. The long-term success of Rateonium depends on maintaining trust, and we take that very seriously.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Considering all this how much if your budget is allocated to legal issues?

Hi Lognak

We don't have specific amount dedicated for legal purposes, but we do have very experienced legal department that will take care of  that, if any legal issues  appear.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Rateonium means competence
Activity: 182
Currency rating system is too simple and there are many problems that anyone can rate product even by scammers. The project solve this problem and make the rating system very efficient.

Yes,current systems have too many flaws,so something like Rateonium is really needed.Especially when we are often buying online,so we dont have chance to actually test or se the product.
copper member
Does the Rateonium membership card have a hierarchical classification? Like a diamond card, a gold card?

Hi Mastermine

We don't have plans for something like that at the moment.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
copper member
Activity: 294
Currency rating system is too simple and there are many problems that anyone can rate product even by scammers. The project solve this problem and make the rating system very efficient.
Pages:
Jump to: