Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM - page 21. (Read 5316 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Does the Rateonium membership card have a hierarchical classification? Like a diamond card, a gold card?
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
What will we use the Member Card for?

Hi Goran Gazo

Rateonium Member Card will be used as verification ,showing that you  actually purchased good/service,and therefore making you eligible for review.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

So basically, each user of the Rateonium platform must have it?

Yes, in order to verify that you actually bought something, Rateonium Member card will be needed. And that is the main advantage of the Rateonium over current rating systems.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Rateonium means authenticity.

What kind of process do we have to go trough to get one of those.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What will we use the Member Card for?

Hi Goran Gazo

Rateonium Member Card will be used as verification ,showing that you  actually purchased good/service,and therefore making you eligible for review.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

So basically, each user of the Rateonium platform must have it?

Yes, in order to verify that you actually bought something, Rateonium Member card will be needed. And that is the main advantage of the Rateonium over current rating systems.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Rateonium means authenticity.
Activity: 182
Giving customers free choice will make rateonium coin a better experience ,its something new and its erc20 project which I think its best

What do you mean by 'giving customers a free choice'? Don't customers always have a free choice - to purchase or not to purchase. Did you maybe mean that it gives customers more info?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I dont know if anyone shared this before,but i just found interesting article on Rateonium Medium.Now im even more confident that Rateonium is something that we really need!

Resistance to change is certainly one of the limitations that faces innovation adoption. But it is not a stone wall. It seems that personal opinion can win even in front of the most unshakable beliefs when it comes to trying new things, no matter how subjective and therefore hardly verifiable it can be. That’s where blockchain technologies come in handy in the fight with rumors and fabricated opinions by tracking every customer review for better decision making that is based on first-hand information.

https://medium.com/rateonium/what-to-know-why-rateonium-is-the-gamechanger-ico-in-the-2018-2019-hackernoon-will-tell-you-now-51a515199059

Thank you for sharing that,good read.And i can agree with whats written there,as i personally believe actual customers more than i believe those paid commercials and paid YouTube reviews.And others have similar opinion too i guess.

Most important thing is that everyone  will have to buy actual product or service to be able to leave review,making those reviews more trustworthy,and thats the  whole point of Rateonium.
copper member
I took a quick look on your website and onepager, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform.
Gonna check whitepaper abit more and i might come back with some questions,but ill definitely keep an eye on this!

Hi Toshiro Mifune

We are glad to hear that you are interested in Rateonium. It is a good idea to check Whitepaper thoroughly to get full understand of the project, and feel free to ask any question!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
copper member
How confident are you that the Rateonium Member Card will be available by October as specified in the White Paper?

Hi Goldigger456

We are doing our outmost to make the Rateonium Member Card available as quickly as possible and will share the details as soon as they are finalized.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 238
How do we know we can trust your accounting and reporting on costs and output? Who will independently control and oversee Rateonium accounting and operations?

Hi Trickz23,that's an excellent question!

Detailed accounting reports on costs and output will be provided and can be checked by anyone. We also plan to have external audits at regular intervals with reports provided. The long-term success of Rateonium depends on maintaining trust, and we take that very seriously.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Considering all this how much if your budget is allocated to legal issues?
copper member
How do we know we can trust your accounting and reporting on costs and output? Who will independently control and oversee Rateonium accounting and operations?

Hi Trickz23,that's an excellent question!

Detailed accounting reports on costs and output will be provided and can be checked by anyone. We also plan to have external audits at regular intervals with reports provided. The long-term success of Rateonium depends on maintaining trust, and we take that very seriously.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Activity: 118
I took a quick look on your website and onepager, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform.
Gonna check whitepaper abit more and i might come back with some questions,but ill definitely keep an eye on this!
Activity: 219
I dont know if anyone shared this before,but i just found interesting article on Rateonium Medium.Now im even more confident that Rateonium is something that we really need!

Resistance to change is certainly one of the limitations that faces innovation adoption. But it is not a stone wall. It seems that personal opinion can win even in front of the most unshakable beliefs when it comes to trying new things, no matter how subjective and therefore hardly verifiable it can be. That’s where blockchain technologies come in handy in the fight with rumors and fabricated opinions by tracking every customer review for better decision making that is based on first-hand information.

https://medium.com/rateonium/what-to-know-why-rateonium-is-the-gamechanger-ico-in-the-2018-2019-hackernoon-will-tell-you-now-51a515199059

Thank you for sharing that,good read.And i can agree with whats written there,as i personally believe actual customers more than i believe those paid commercials and paid YouTube reviews.And others have similar opinion too i guess.
copper member

Hi Trickz23, that's and excellent question!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

copper member
Less than 2 days left until end of our Pre-Sale! Join us now and save 50%!

Rateonium means community

Activity: 266
Do you accept payment in US dollars? Can I wire US dollars?

For the moment only ETH is accepted, but team is working on adding USD as an option too.
Will they be adding any other crypto currencies?

Maybe with time, but that would be in some later stages of the project.

It is good that this will be enabled some time.

Activity: 163
How confident are you that the Rateonium Member Card will be available by October as specified in the White Paper?
copper member
Activity: 196
This project is very unique that their rating platform has trading and investing functions as well as rating.
Activity: 212
Why did you choose ETH based blockchain instead of making your own?

ETH based blockchain makes sense since it is a well know well oiled machine that gives you guarantee that there won't be problems with development.
Don't fix what isnt broken  Cheesy

Exactly.So many successful projects are Ethereum based,so there is no need for wasting your time and money with own blockchain. And Rateonium has double token system anyway.
Activity: 34
Activity: 32
Why did you choose ETH based blockchain instead of making your own?

ETH based blockchain makes sense since it is a well know well oiled machine that gives you guarantee that there won't be problems with development.
Don't fix what isnt broken  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: