Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM - page 24. (Read 5316 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Do you have a target market? And yet, tell me please, are there any rewards for people who hold tokens?

Hi dimadmitriev

We are building a broad global community of individuals who want to be a part of the cryptocurrency revolution and enjoy the benefits of the crypto industry in their everyday life.
The second target market are big global companies. Through the extraordinary work of our sales team we were already able to bind enough companies to our business system. They got first phase advantages and will offer the Rateonium service from day one of the system start.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Did you consider staking as an option maybe?
Can anyone explain to me what is staking?

It is POS, Proof of Stake sytem used instead of POW as it does not use amounts of electricity as POW.Allows you to stake your tokens/coins and get a return on them periodicaly.Basicly a different way of "mining" .

Will there be options for running a master nodes in case staking becomes possible in future?
What are master nodes?
Activity: 294

This is really best time to join,as bonus can be only lower during crowdsale.

How is presale going so far,are you satisfied?

Hi Gwiazdooka

Yes indeed, now is the best time to join, as 50% is biggest possible discount you can get!

Sale is going great so far, very little RTC left(out of 19,500,000) so better join immediately if you want to get that 50% discount!

To join,visit us at https://rateonium.com/

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Will there be a discount during main sale also?
Probably,but its gonna be smaller than the current pre-sale discount of 50%
Activity: 31
What is a smart contract?
Activity: 32
Will the tokens that remain unsold be burned or resold later?
I think they said they will burn all the unsold tokens but im not sure
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Definitely a bright project to be invested on. More ever their concept of having Global, anonymous and interactive ratings system with many benefits to users and partners makes it distinctly different to others. A great prospect on blockchain technology.
Activity: 224
What is the amount of tokens allocated for promotions and marketing purposes?

Is there any chart depicting dispersal of tokens for different purposes? Also do you maybe have a onepager?
Activity: 143
Do you have a target market? And yet, tell me please, are there any rewards for people who hold tokens?

Hi dimadmitriev

We are building a broad global community of individuals who want to be a part of the cryptocurrency revolution and enjoy the benefits of the crypto industry in their everyday life.
The second target market are big global companies. Through the extraordinary work of our sales team we were already able to bind enough companies to our business system. They got first phase advantages and will offer the Rateonium service from day one of the system start.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

It is POS, Proof of Stake sytem used instead of POW as it does not use amounts of electricity as POW.Allows you to stake your tokens/coins and get a return on them periodicaly.Basicly a different way of "mining" .

Thank you for clarify this.
And whats POW?

Here is an explanation

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_work
Activity: 158

Hi dimadmitriev

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

And whats POW?
Activity: 156
What will we use the Member Card for?

I'm not sure but maybe that will gives us access to some special features?

or we will receive bonus tokens after the rating...?
Activity: 266
What will we use the Member Card for?

I'm not sure but maybe that will gives us access to some special features?
🚀Are you ready for the Moon?🚀
The Rateonium Pre-Sale ends in just 3 days and 14 hours! Join the Revolution now and get 50% discount!

Great image Smiley I know it's not important, but it still looks good.

An interesting image can attract a lot of attention so I wouldn't say that it isn't important Wink
Activity: 247
already very much I wait for your presale. I would like to buy a couple of tokens. Thank you for this opportunity. Wink

Hi mahmutyes

Only 3 days left till end of Pre-Sale,so better join immediately to secure your 50 % discount at   https://rateonium.com/

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

What are some other discount opportunities we can look forward to if we dont join this phase of sale?₩

Hi dimadmitriev

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Activity: 95
What is the amount of tokens allocated for promotions and marketing purposes?
Activity: 216
Will the tokens that remain unsold be burned or resold later?
copper member
Activity: 70
already very much I wait for your presale. I would like to buy a couple of tokens. Thank you for this opportunity. Wink

Hi mahmutyes

Only 3 days left till end of Pre-Sale,so better join immediately to secure your 50 % discount at   https://rateonium.com/

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 142
What is the token supply of Rateoinum?

Hi Dzefa

Total supply is 801.703.971 RTC, while 665.414.296 RTC(or 83%) is available for sale.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

How much tokens was allocated for the presale?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 70
What is the token supply of Rateoinum?

Hi Dzefa

Total supply is 801.703.971 RTC, while 665.414.296 RTC(or 83%) is available for sale.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 166
Where can I buy your tokens?

You can buy tokens by going to www.rateonium.com and there you can register and buy them.
Pages:
Jump to: