Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM - page 22. (Read 5316 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Giving customers free choice will make rateonium coin a better experience ,its something new and its erc20 project which I think its best

And erc 20 goes on a hardware wallet so that's a plus.
What is exactly erc 20?
Activity: 266
Do you accept payment in US dollars? Can I wire US dollars?

For the moment only ETH is accepted, but team is working on adding USD as an option too.
Will they be adding any other crypto currencies?

Maybe with time, but that would be in some later stages of the project.
Activity: 158

For the moment only ETH is accepted, but team is working on adding USD as an option too.
Will they be adding any other crypto currencies?
Activity: 175
Giving customers free choice will make rateonium coin a better experience ,its something new and its erc20 project which I think its best

And erc 20 goes on a hardware wallet so that's a plus.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think you should add the possibility of investing in USD, because not everyone who wants to become an investor for a particular project is an ETH . it would add more opportunities.
What will we use the Member Card for?

Hi Goran Gazo

Rateonium Member Card will be used as verification ,showing that you  actually purchased good/service,and therefore making you eligible for review.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

So basically, each user of the Rateonium platform must have it?

Additionally, what kind of data will be stored on that card? And  what data about the purchased item will be available to others?
Activity: 230

Personally i think it makes sense to accept ETH only,this being ERC-20 based project.And its easy to get ETH nowdays,so many ways..

I agree, ETH has become the standard currency on the crypto market Wink
Activity: 252
What will we use the Member Card for?

Hi Goran Gazo

Rateonium Member Card will be used as verification ,showing that you  actually purchased good/service,and therefore making you eligible for review.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

So basically, each user of the Rateonium platform must have it?
Activity: 131

Personally i think it makes sense to accept ETH only,this being ERC-20 based project.And its easy to get ETH nowdays,so many ways..
copper member
Activity: 70

Hi John R.Cash

Rateonium is committed to your security. Unfortunately, there is no secure way to accept credit and debit card payments at this time. In order to assure the maximum level of security, we won’t be able to accept credit or debit card payments for RTC during the Crowdsale.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
copper member
Will Founders’ RTC Tokens be locked? Or can they be sold as soon as the Crowdsale is over?

Hi ChewBubblegum

All team tokens will be locked for the period of 12 months.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
copper member
How you plan to use raised funds from the sale?What will be your priority?

Hi HakiMikkinen

This is how we plan to spend raised funds:

-Technical development (scanners, production of Rateonium card) 25%
-App development optimisation   20%
-Data security server management 7%
-Global marketing    35%
-Team     5%
-Global partner acquisition 8%

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 90
Will Founders’ RTC Tokens be locked? Or can they be sold as soon as the Crowdsale is over?

I would imagine they will be locked for some period of time, couple of years or so.

Do you know how long will they be locked exactly?And will bonus tokens also have some kind of a lock too?
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

Activity: 96
What about your smart contract?Is it ready or?

I would imagine they will be locked for some period of time, couple of years or so.
Activity: 74
Activity: 193
Why did you choose ETH based blockchain instead of making your own?

ETH based blockchain makes sense since it is a well know well oiled machine that gives you guarantee that there won't be problems with development.
Activity: 140
How you plan to use raised funds from the sale?What will be your priority?
Pages:
Jump to: