Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM - page 23. (Read 5316 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 0
Why did you choose ETH based blockchain instead of making your own?
Activity: 211
What is the amount of tokens allocated for promotions and marketing purposes?

Is there any chart depicting dispersal of tokens for different purposes? Also do you maybe have a onepager?

Hi bibliobusz

Yes, we have Onepager, you can check it here https://rateonium.com/onepager.pdf

Onepager is a good thing to have,for quick overview of the project.But for proper understand of the project,going through whitepaper is a must
I agree in order to better understand this project more clearly I usually also look in the whitepaper. and if you want to find out how the development of this project, it would be nice to join in the telegram.

They have awesome admin on Telegram, his name is Dan and he rocks Cheesy
Activity: 222

Is there any chart depicting dispersal of tokens for different purposes? Also do you maybe have a onepager?

Hi bibliobusz

Onepager is a good thing to have,for quick overview of the project.But for proper understand of the project,going through whitepaper is a must

Onepager is awesome for people who don't have to much time at their hands.
copper member
Activity: 70
What will be your main revenue source, business model? Running this kind of system will surely cost money.

Hi Miklia

Contracting partner companies are included in the Rateonium network via a subscription system.

The basic monthly fee is based on the number of branches integrated into the system and the revenue generated per branch. With the wide range of cooperation partners that have already been confirmed in addition to other interested parties, Rateonium can use the exact subscription fees to develop long-term system plans for the companies and generate an internal profit.

For online shops, the subscription fee is based on an appraisal of the company’s economic strength, which varies according to the number and size of the regions served.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 266

Hi Fekete

We allocated 2,500,000 RTC for Bounty Campaign and 15,000,000 RTC for Airdrop.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

This is good to see,that you allocated equivalent of 3185 ETH for promotional purposes,that means you understand the importance of marketing,as crypto market is very competitive.Since you have 1 telegram group full already,i would say that your are doing great job!

They have a lot of people interested in the projevt  this is definitely a good thing but now these people need to invest and that is another thing alltogether but hopefully it will work out.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Hi Fekete

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

This is good to see,that you allocated equivalent of 3185 ETH for promotional purposes,that means you understand the importance of marketing,as crypto market is very competitive.Since you have 1 telegram group full already,i would say that your are doing great job!
copper member

If you are asking yourself "When is the best time to invest in Rateonium?"  the answer is NOW!
Click  HERE and get 50% discount!

Activity: 137
What will be your main revenue source, business model? Running this kind of system will surely cost money.
Activity: 126

Hi bibliobusz

I agree in order to better understand this project more clearly I usually also look in the whitepaper. and if you want to find out how the development of this project, it would be nice to join in the telegram.
Activity: 95

Hi bibliobusz

copper member

Hi bibliobusz

copper member
What will we use the Member Card for?

Hi Goran Gazo

Rateonium Member Card will be used as verification ,showing that you  actually purchased good/service,and therefore making you eligible for review.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

copper member
And also,if i join now,what is bonus available?

We are still in our Pre-Sale phase, and you can get 50% discount .

To join us ,sign up at https://rateonium.com/

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

copper member
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?

Hi Licimur

To buy RTC you will need ETH.If you don't have any,you can get ETH over several plattforms like Coinbase or Kraken.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The advantages of Rateonium with other platforms are found on this platform application. The Rateonium App is at the heart of an innovative ranking system. It contains all functions such as company ranking or the Around Me function. In order not to eliminate the growth planned by Rateonium, this application is available as a free download for each user in the future.
Activity: 264

I didn't find that information, I hope they will release it.
copper member

Hi Fekete

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 112
And also,if i join now,what is bonus available?
copper member
Will the tokens that remain unsold be burned or resold later?

Hi KureBabino

All unsold tokens will be burned.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 112
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?
Pages:
Jump to: