Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 95. (Read 133063 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Ok so i've been mining with resolution 3 for a few hours now (other X15 coin) and there is one big problem:

If lets say 10 miner push 10 MH/s we will find a block every 2 minutes .. which is okay.

If 10 miners push 10 MH/s but ONE miner pushes falsely 100 MH/s (and only gets 10 credited), "the rest" of 90 MH/s are still "processed" by the daemon thus we will find block much faster than before.

So I've got find a way to really discard that rest of 90 MH/s and don't let it come to the daemon.. Which is my problem right now..

I'll probably have to do a mixed thing between 1 & 3 and/or 2 & 3... So if a miner pushes 100 MH/s and does not go back to 10 MH/s within a reasonable time, to protect the network, he will be banned or all his shares will be rejected by the daemon.

As soon as this is fixed, we can start.. I'm testing both ways currently, lets see which one actually works.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
IPO closed. All Participant will soon receive a final confirmation.

A little patience will reward you.

From other forum..

Stop talking about revocoin here this coin is already doomed as there is one wallet already holding 3.5M coin which is around 40% of the total supply.
Is this true?

Not a bit of it.

Hey Dev, the entire  Cryptoworld waiting around the start of this coin! Time to rock and roll! Smiley

Sorry, pools are not yet (but almost) ready.
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
No..
Miner for AMD.
Tried sgminer5 but it's just crap. I have different cards in rigs and not possible to have separate kernels for differnt cards.
So i need some normal sgminer with bitblock/bitblockold.

start 2 instance of sgminer with device setting for different kernel
Yes that works. But will be possible to mine on One worker at pool? Wink
Quickly tried with maia-coin and there was some problems with 2 miners on one worker.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
No..
Miner for AMD.
Tried sgminer5 but it's just crap. I have different cards in rigs and not possible to have separate kernels for differnt cards.

start 2 instance of sgminer with device setting for different kernel
No..
Miner for AMD.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Any good x15 miner?

for amd or nvidia? for nvidia check official cudaminer thread

He might be asking for miner to rent.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Any good x15 miner?

for amd or nvidia? for nvidia check official cudaminer thread
legendary
Activity: 1400
Ocminer, in the "getting started" menu - you've written nist5 algo, I think it should be bitblock ... Smiley

The pool is not ready yet, I'm just testing lots of stuff there, i'll redo everything when I'm ready, don't worry Smiley

thx for your headsup though Smiley

If you have the exact url and port ready can you post it so I can have my .bat ready when this goes live?

With my luck I will be at work and miss the first 9 hours of mining.
Activity: 364
From other forum..

Stop talking about revocoin here this coin is already doomed as there is one wallet already holding 3.5M coin which is around 40% of the total supply.
Is this true?

Sounds like FUD to me.  First off, they are probably talking about the IPO wallet.  Secondly, that is nowhere near 40% of the total coins.  Nice try though.
From other forum..

Is this true?
Activity: 364
Let's get this party started!
Activity: 29
Activity: 924
Launch is today or next week?
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
NP , You now I admire your work Smiley
legendary
Ocminer, in the "getting started" menu - you've written nist5 algo, I think it should be bitblock ... Smiley

The pool is not ready yet, I'm just testing lots of stuff there, i'll redo everything when I'm ready, don't worry Smiley

thx for your headsup though Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Hey Dev, the entire  Cryptoworld waiting around the start of this coin! Time to rock and roll! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
legendary
Guys I got three Variants for Throttling to 10 MH/s:

1. Your miner gets banned for 1 min if you're hashing > 10 MH/s

2. You miner will only produce rejects/invalids if you're > 10 MH/s and you can submit valid shares again if your threshold is below 10 MH/s

3. You can mine with whatever speed you push but get only 10 MH/s paid out..

The 1st is the fairest, the 2nd puts the most stress on the servers (and you'd pay for invalids if you rent) and the 3rd is the easiest to implement..

This is nice..i go for option 3..so when is the launch?

Probably very soon..

Doing final tests with Version 3 now..
Activity: 17
Guys I got three Variants for Throttling to 10 MH/s:

1. Your miner gets banned for 1 min if you're hashing > 10 MH/s

2. You miner will only produce rejects/invalids if you're > 10 MH/s and you can submit valid shares again if your threshold is below 10 MH/s

3. You can mine with whatever speed you push but get only 10 MH/s paid out..

The 1st is the fairest, the 2nd puts the most stress on the servers (and you'd pay for invalids if you rent) and the 3rd is the easiest to implement..

This is nice..i go for option 3..so when is the launch?
Pages:
Jump to: