Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 96. (Read 133063 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
How many workers per account dev?

i think one and you get banned if you create more account, or at least this how it should be
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
option 3 is very good at catching big farm who doesn't read.

Now that would be funny  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
option 3 is very good at catching big farm who doesn't read.
Activity: 432
Option 3 would be the fairest, I think. And if it is the easiest to implement then it's a win/win  Grin Grin

If 3 is the choice then you will want to update the ANN, with the warnings written LARGE that all hash over 10mh/s will be discarded.

Remember too, haters, that no-one is excluded from mining this coin - it's just that the hash farms won't be allowed to bring their strip mining equipment into this sandpit.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
option 3 sounds fair to me
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
#3 too, it's too hard to limit hashrate exactly at 9.9 Mh/s for #1 Grin
legendary
Activity: 881
Merit: 1006
Guys I got three Variants for Throttling to 10 MH/s:

1. Your miner gets banned for 1 min if you're hashing > 10 MH/s

2. You miner will only produce rejects/invalids if you're > 10 MH/s and you can submit valid shares again if your threshold is below 10 MH/s

3. You can mine with whatever speed you push but get only 10 MH/s paid out..

The 1st is the fairest, the 2nd puts the most stress on the servers (and you'd pay for invalids if you rent) and the 3rd is the easiest to implement..

The 1st variant is better IMHO.

3 is really good Smiley
Activity: 483

2. You miner will only produce rejects/invalids if you're > 10 MH/s and you can submit valid shares again if your threshold is below 10 MH/s

The 1st is the fairest, the 2nd puts the most stress on the servers (and you'd pay for invalids if you rent) and the 3rd is the easiest to implement..

The 1st variant is better IMHO.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Isn't option 1 problematic due to continuous vardiff climbing in case the pool keeps "cooling off" workers? Low vardiff also stressses the servers.

I prefer the 3rd option but only if we get feedback on how much hashrate is being discarded.
Activity: 364

I vote option 3.  That way no one is discluded.  Everyone knows the rules, so it shouldn't be an issue.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

I think this coin is awesome!

Just couldn't wait any longer... Wink
Activity: 392
Link to maxminers pool?

We'll be posting it once ocminer is ready with his code as he is sharing with us.
legendary
Don't waste your hashes on my test pool guys, you're mining hot air there currently.. I'm just testing Smiley
Good question Vald.

Hey NopeCoins, 10 MH/person!!
legendary
Probably revo.suprnova.cc which is currently mining some x15 coin for testing purposes I'm guessing?

Correct, i'm doing some final stress test(s) with the stratum-server(s).. (And i'm finding and fixing issues all over but should be ready really soon.)

I'll let you know once i'm ready, hopefully tomorrow
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Probably revo.suprnova.cc which is currently mining some x15 coin for testing purposes I'm guessing?
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Ocminer , what will be the domain at suprnova:)
Pages:
Jump to: