Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 101. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
My wallet stops sinc at 7 days ago. I updated the wallet to the last version.
Anyone an idea?

Follow the steps on first page of this thread
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
My wallet stops sinc at 7 days ago. I updated the wallet to the last version.
Anyone an idea?
Activity: 182
Prypto ‏@Prypto  1m
@klinthoufy @KlondikeCoins @AxelKarlsson1 If this the quality of Merchant you have, then yes we will offer #KDC Crypto Scratch Cards #Prypto
Collapse

Sounds very promising aswell.

#########################################

Here is a small introduction to Prypto Scratch Cards

Prypto is producing cryptocurrency Scratch Cards, not unlike pre-paid mobile phone cards that are in circulation right now. The Prypto Scratch Cards

will come with a preloaded cryptocurrency balance, and can be purchased either with cryptocurrency or regular fiat currency.

In order to achieve this, the Prypto Scratch Cards will be loaded with cryptocoins, with varying amounts. This will open up easy access for everyone in

the world to get their hands on some, or a lot of cryptocurrency.

Through the means of CryptoScratchCards.com consumers will be able to redeem Prypto Codes directly to any destination wallet of choice.

Or use the Prypto Code directly on a Merchant web site to credit their balance.
buy your computer gadgets with KDC

https://altoutlet.com/kdc/c/computers-networking

Just went out and bought 1,500. Can't believe I've waited this long to buy some klondike.

seems ,you have brought the next bitcoin. congratz

Funny, that's what the guys in the last altcoin thread said about their coin  Wink

But I can tell that klondike is fairly well established at this point. I like the unique distribution, and it all helps klondike stand out in a market flooded with scrypt clones. Not sure what to expect when we land on mintpal, but I'm braced for anything good.
Just went out and bought 1,500. Can't believe I've waited this long to buy some klondike.

seems ,you have brought the next bitcoin. congratz
what about a PAPER WALLET for KDC, many coins now have this

FOR BITCOIN -> https://bitcoinpaperwallet.com/bitcoinpaperwallet/generate-wallet.html
       FOR TEACOIN -> http://teacoin.net/paperwallet/generate-wallet.html?design=alt-teacoin#
       FOR FEDORA COIN -> http://fedoraco.in/wallet/
       FOR DIGITAL COIN  -> http://digitalcoin.co/paperwallet.html

i wake up and see some nice things here

hurray, hurray

bter seems a  bonus boost, let the Chinese buy this very very promising coin
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Hello everyone!

It's my first post here and on Bitcointalk.org but I'm with you since the very beginning. I even managed to dig almost 2k KDC on my Radeon 7790  Shocked Grin then bought twice as much for btc when kdc appeared on coinmarket.io. I wasn't able to write anything here earlier because of strange rules for newbies on this forum Smiley KlondikeCoin is my first cryptocoin that I've started to dig and buy, neven did it before with any coin. Now KDC is a very promising coin and it always was but not everyone could saw it Smiley Thank you all for all the efforts that you've put into getting KDC to the place where it is now and  depending on how many good new came out today I believe it might be a turning point for KDC. As I can write here now without any problems you can expect I will be a part of your discussions Smiley I'd like to apologize you for any errors in my posts but english is not my native language so I hope you'll understand Smiley

Greetings from Poland! GrimlocK1.

Welcome to the discussion Grimlock1   Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Just doing more research into this coin...

Takes 25MH/s to mine this amount in 24 hours!

Did your research include the prepaid visa card which is exclusive to this coin? Smiley

Yeh i saw that also. It looks like it may go pop!
The word will get around.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello everyone!

It's my first post here and on Bitcointalk.org but I'm with you since the very beginning. I even managed to dig almost 2k KDC on my Radeon 7790  Shocked Grin then bought twice as much for btc when kdc appeared on coinmarket.io. I wasn't able to write anything here earlier because of strange rules for newbies on this forum Smiley KlondikeCoin is my first cryptocoin that I've started to dig and buy, neven did it before with any coin. Now KDC is a very promising coin and it always was but not everyone could saw it Smiley Thank you all for all the efforts that you've put into getting KDC to the place where it is now and  depending on how many good new came out today I believe it might be a turning point for KDC. As I can write here now without any problems you can expect I will be a part of your discussions Smiley I'd like to apologize you for any errors in my posts but english is not my native language so I hope you'll understand Smiley

Greetings from Poland! GrimlocK1.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg

Did your research include the prepaid visa card which is exclusive to this coin? Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

I am very excited this coin had published at BTER, but I find only KDC - BTC trade, no KDC - CNY trade, especially the account of this coin is only

So we should spread this coin in China.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Psst... I'm still not sleeping  Roll Eyes Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
@DEV

KDC Android Wallet - Fundraising for bounty to begin shortly

I know that Dopecoin is working on a Android Wallet, so maybe you need to contact them, and ask if they can do those for us too?
legendary
Activity: 1120
@DEV

PLEASE UPDATE REDDIT!!!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/klondikecoin

We are running months behind!!! Ok, we are just not up to date Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Grin  Grin  Grin

Go to bed, i will too. Dammit i said that 3 hours ago Smiley
Yeah me too...  This time I mean it!  Roll Eyes