Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 98. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
7500 sat !!! Hahaha

It's just the beginning  Cool

Everything below 20k sat is cheap!!! Look how difficult it is to mine KDC, come on , we are even not at number one in coinwarz!!! So there is still plenty of room for improvement!!!

you are absolutely right  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
7500 sat !!! Hahaha

It's just the beginning  Cool

Everything below 20k sat is cheap!!! Look how difficult it is to mine KDC, come on , we are even not at number one in coinwarz!!! So there is still plenty of room for improvement!!!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
7500 sat !!! Hahaha

It's just the beginning  Cool

10000 sat coming soon quickly ...  Cool

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hopefully today is THE day  Cool

Dump day? Comon.. please. I have like 0.1 BTC available again today. Need to buy some more KDC Cheesy
You can buy 500KDC of me for that  Cheesy

No dump day, let's sell 10% of what we have at 20k sat. Then wait until $1 Wink

no dump day for me man... not yet... Tongue i meant mintpal day  Wink

btw... the one with the sellwall of 1btc on coinedup... pls remove that one! its keeping us down  Roll Eyes
If you think that 'sell wall' is holding the price down buy them!!!  Surely the price will rise afterwards Smiley
Jack, are you getting more and more positive yet?  Grin

Actually the "negative" people in here are the ones making me work harder. I love to prove people wrong, because that means I was right!

Who cares what I think!  You guys are having a great time, you banded together and brought network hash to a dying coin.  Personally I cant justify mining it,  too little reward for the effort and I'm the kind of person who takes what they have and not into speculating on these coins. 
If the market goes up there will be profitable opportunities then.  There are too many coins in the landscape, the whole ALT COIN buzz is a bubble IMHO so I just want to make what I can when I can and not be holding a bag when it burst.

Having said that a few coins will survive, I hope one of them is KDC, but if I were clairvoyant I wouldn't be mining coins I'd be in a tropical paradise!!

Keep it up!  Don't get too greedy would be my advice Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

Dump day? Comon.. please. I have like 0.1 BTC available again today. Need to buy some more KDC Cheesy

btw... the one with the sellwall of 1btc on coinedup... pls remove that one! its keeping us down  Roll Eyes
If you think that 'sell wall' is holding the price down buy them!!!  Surely the price will rise afterwards Smiley
Jack, are you getting more and more positive yet?  Grin

Actually the "negative" people in here are the ones making me work harder. I love to prove people wrong, because that means I was right!
Activity: 56

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Well Jilixi could buy the things from the store and then sell @kdcgoods.com I guess!

Then he could ship anywhere Smiley

I am Jilixi and I approve that this is how it would be done. Smiley
Well Jilixi could buy the things from the store and then sell @kdcgoods.com I guess!

Then he could ship anywhere Smiley
Activity: 126
This is a great coin and really undervalued Smiley! I support this and its days are finally coming with more recognition and better exchanges. I wish I could of got my coins out of coinmarket.io but with the upcoming projects and community we will get this coin far and it should easily be in the 0.003 range
Activity: 42

Have you talked to them? Last time I looked Inet was working on a way to implement btc as a payment option. Fellow swede here btw Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
It's a race to see who can buy those cheap coins at coinmarket, if they ever reopen  Roll Eyes

99% Sure they wont come back. They are moving Coins around all the time, even new deposits have been moved instantly.
They better send me my coins then.  Angry
Activity: 196
It's a race to see who can buy those cheap coins at coinmarket, if they ever reopen  Roll Eyes

99% Sure they wont come back. They are moving Coins around all the time, even new deposits have been moved instantly.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 308
Success!
Your vote has been registered
Activity: 168
Klondoms.. haha the name is so fucking perfect Grin

BOUGHT !
400 Mhash/s!!

Current Difficulty    5.34236329
Est. Next Difficulty    5.52958421 (Change in 1 Blocks)

> Up 150% since last 48 hours !
Three days ago we were down at 90mhps...
Now we're above 400!

Soon we're at 1ghps.

<3

Maybe some miners already know what we have ready for them Wink
Hopefully not Wink

DopeCoin has their paper wallet ready now!
We should fix our too, the klondoms wrapped in paper wallet is an awesome idea too!
Pages:
Jump to: