Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 103. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
KDCGoods.com now offers Prepaid Reloadable VISA for EUR and USD

A Refill service to transform your KDC into Fiat (Only USD for now, works on EUR cards as well)

Spread this like crazy, there is a limited supply for now. Will increase over time.

Once again: Donations Greatly appreciated KyQqXkuDr9HZf4X9U48RKiMGa4Sbqz98MT

Looks like KyQqXkuDr9HZf4X9U48RKiMGa4Sbqz98MT
I was about to say I deserve some too.. then I realized that I don't think I do... All I do is communicate  Cheesy

You are doing a great job Spark, just like Placebo too. You guys are priceless.

Why don't my wife tell me this  Grin
legendary

A Refill service to transform your KDC into Fiat (Only USD for now, works on EUR cards as well)

Spread this like crazy, there is a limited supply for now. Will increase over time.

I was about to say I deserve some too.. then I realized that I don't think I do... All I do is communicate  Cheesy

I had a chat with the guy from Dopecoin. He is planning to make a Poker game, so i already said that we are interested too, and that maybe the technical nerds Smiley need to have a session too. He is working with a group of DEV people, so if we can use Dopecoin and they can use Klondike coin then we can move forward in a faster way....
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

Yeah you too, beloved genius marketing leader <3
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

I already sent some KDC and I encourage more to do so.

Done.  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

I already sent some KDC and I encourage more to do so.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
I love how this coin is increasing in value based on what it offers, rather than hype pump n dumps.

and we need to climb even further...! this price is still a joke if you ask me... look back 3 or 4 weeks... Roll Eyes

Bye bye wall!

Ow yes!  im actually a bit nervous for tommorow.. lol Cool
legendary

Prypto ‏@Prypto  1m
@klinthoufy @KlondikeCoins @AxelKarlsson1 If this the quality of Merchant you have, then yes we will offer #KDC Crypto Scratch Cards #Prypto
Collapse

Sounds very promising aswell.

I have some Prypto doge scratch cards here i was sent in the post they look very professional simple to use !

Also thanks to all non believers for my cheap Klondikes those were my BTC the last few weeks at coinedup and also thanks to the devs for a good job…

Me believer holding  Grin

Cheesy Give some to the KDCgoods.com guy :p he deserve it Smiley

Post his address !

Jilixi, your address is needed Smiley
He's asleep, work @4.00 GMT
I'll see if I find his address!

legendary
Prypto ‏@Prypto  1m
@klinthoufy @KlondikeCoins @AxelKarlsson1 If this the quality of Merchant you have, then yes we will offer #KDC Crypto Scratch Cards #Prypto
Collapse

I have some Prypto doge scratch cards here i was sent in the post they look very professional simple to use !

Also thanks to all non believers for my cheap Klondikes those were my BTC the last few weeks at coinedup and also thanks to the devs for a good job…

Post his address !

Jilixi, your address is needed Smiley
I love how this coin is increasing in value based on what it offers, rather than hype pump n dumps.

and we need to climb even further...! this price is still a joke if you ask me... look back 3 or 4 weeks... Roll Eyes

Bye bye wall!
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Prypto ‏@Prypto  1m
Collapse

Post his address !

+1
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

legendary
Prypto ‏@Prypto  1m
Collapse

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Prypto ‏@Prypto  1m
Collapse

Prypto ‏@Prypto  1m
Collapse

Also, may come in handy now:

- www.Altoutlet.com/kdc > Over 8000 items, free world wide shipping
- www.KDCGoods.com > Buy prepaid Visa cards with your KDC
- www.CryptoGameCodes.com > most populair and latest PC games

- www.echabit.com
- crypto.movil-tek.com/ocart
- http://www.coinrush.co
- http://hostdab.com

- http://xbox48.bugs3.com –> Xbox Gold 48 Hour Codes – 2 for $1
- http://bitstickers.net/
- http://www.thestakingmachine.com

- www.CoinPayments.net – Want To Take Klondikecoin or other Crypto Currency As Payment On Your Website Look No Further.

--

a nice list of webshops you can get items for your KDC

I like this  Shocked

Fixed some descriptions
Jump to: