Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 96. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Saw you guys leading the way on mintpal voting last night. Did some research and I really liked what I saw. Bought some KDC on Bter yesterday, and I'm excited to see where this coin can go. Trying to spread the word so others can get in on the gold rush while the prices are still far under fair value.

Welcome to the KDC community!

Question: what was it that you liked about what you saw > (Did some research and I really liked what I saw.)? I hope to understand more about ppl's reasons for getting into KDC.

Thanks! I was skimming through old posts in this thread, and the general tone is to hold this coin, strongly cautioning not to dump and lead to less value. I know everyone says hold, but looking at the different exchanges I saw a lot more buys than sells which, at least in the short term, helps support the veracity of this effort to hold.

Leading the votes on mintpal was huge for me, as that is one of my favorite exhanges.

I also like the coin's purpose so to say. It isn't trying to close off a niche market/cause, which most coins seem to be doing (kind of gimmicky in my opinion, and the market for that kind of coin seems to be getting very saturated). Other things that encouraged me to buy were the market cap, current number in circulation, current market cap trend, etc.

I like the recent announcement of exclusive reloadable visa cards this coin has to offer as well, differentiation is big in my book.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
A hint hm...
Promotion, marketing, potential investors.  Wink

got your PM, see my reply.

Sounds great

All I can say: if you have some BTC left.. go buy #KDC now AND HOLD for about 8 weeks. *Insider tip*

Update twitter account: 530 followers. We will see 600+ before midnight. Im working on it Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
We MAY have some exciting news to you all. Something that the community has to help us with.
We will discuss this further when everyone is online and then we will get back to you.

This is something that would be really good promotion and publicity. I hope this will happen, this would be really fun, good for the coin, good for the team, good for the community and probably good for the world when they will realize how awesome KDC is  Grin

This is not the master plan we've been talking about btw. This is something else!

But we'll get back to you guys when we know if this is going to happen or not Smiley

Really ?? Hahahaha KDC team you're the best and limitless !!!  Grin

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
A hint hm...
Promotion, marketing, potential investors.  Wink
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
We MAY have some exciting news to you all. Something that the community has to help us with.
We will discuss this further when everyone is online and then we will get back to you.

This is something that would be really good promotion and publicity. I hope this will happen, this would be really fun, good for the coin, good for the team, good for the community and probably good for the world when they will realize how awesome KDC is  Grin

This is not the master plan we've been talking about btw. This is something else!

But we'll get back to you guys when we know if this is going to happen or not Smiley

Can't get onto IRC today, as I pm'ed.. but do PM me and let me know (short version) what is happening Cheesy
Already PM'd you about it! I think this could be successful and really fun!

can you give us a little hint maybe ?  Roll Eyes

+1 Can't wait to know !
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

Can't get onto IRC today, as I pm'ed.. but do PM me and let me know (short version) what is happening Cheesy

can you give us a little hint maybe ?  Roll Eyes

Saw you guys leading the way on mintpal voting last night. Did some research and I really liked what I saw. Bought some KDC on Bter yesterday, and I'm excited to see where this coin can go. Trying to spread the word so others can get in on the gold rush while the prices are still far under fair value.

Welcome to the KDC community!

Question: what was it that you liked about what you saw > (Did some research and I really liked what I saw.)? I hope to understand more about ppl's reasons for getting into KDC.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
cant believe how bitcoin transactions are this slow!
Activity: 2
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

OK...now I'm biting my fingernails.  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Sky is the limit. Im stacking on KDC now. Going to bust that wall at 8k sat. KDC has a total cap of ~19-20m coins. We have a 300k market cap , thats low. Potential for huge gains. I'd say we can see a 5fold pretty pretty soon.

Yes! right now really is a great opportunity to get into KDC. Truckloads of money on the table and we are just getting started.
Activity: 38
 MintPal @MintPalExchange

Our next voting winner will be selected at 8PM GMT, 12 hours from now. KDC has a healthy lead, but keep voting! https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 196
KDC Goods!

Now offering Prepaid Reloadable Visa Cards with the ability to refill KDC -> Fiat (USD)

We have relaunched the site with a better template and a smoother buying experience.

We will keep on adding new products on a daily basis, if you have a product that you think would fit at KDC Goods feel free to send us an email [email protected]

We are offering almost 1500 KDC in different bounties, so bring out your creativity and check out Bounties for more information, terms are available in the link further down in the description

We got a lot of things comming so stay tuned for more awesome KDC Goods!

Donations
KDC: KyQqXkuDr9HZf4X9U48RKiMGa4Sbqz98MT
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
currently 490 followers for the @klondikecoins twitter account.

Will be above 1000 followers within 24 hours. Mark my words

502 followers. It is increasing slow but steady Smiley
Activity: 196
the wallet can't sync, why? just a few days ago,it runed smoothly

How long is just a few days? downloaded the new one and followed thread OP instructions?
Activity: 33
the wallet can't sync, why? just a few days ago,it runed smoothly
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
i think my kdc transaction is jamed, 1hr pass still no confirmations

If it a big enough transaction they ask you to pay fees, if you refuse then you might wait a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: