Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 102. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
 Grin  Grin  Grin

Go to bed, i will too. Dammit i said that 3 hours ago Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
One more thing:

300MH/s!!!!!!
Man... you blind.. it's 299 Wink

Fuck off!!! You were sleeping for 1 min, so you miss it :p

Getting closer!!

EDIT:

NOW IT'S 300MHPS!!

You know... pics or it never happened Grin Roll Eyes
legendary
One more thing:

300MH/s!!!!!!
Man... you blind.. it's 299 Wink

Fuck off!!! You were sleeping for 1 min, so you miss it :p
legendary
Hey guys, great work. As a KDC holder I want to say: THANK YOU.
On the behalf of the whole dev team, THANK YOU!

Thank you all for not losing hope. Thank you for holding and being here to push us to do this.
Without you guys we wouldn't have anything to fight for.

And I personally want to thank Jilixi, Dave, Jes, Andy, Placebo, MysticDoge and the rest of the dev team! Great job!
This is just the beginning and it feels very good that we can see a good result this fast. Imagine what could happen in one month if the development continues with this velocity. Wow!

So thank you all!

Tomorrow we will get listed on mintpal, we will probably drop the "bomb" we've been talking about. Some of you already know what this is.

I will contact the owner of prypto and have a chat with him when I've talked to Dave&co, my friend (he knows the owner of prypto) wanted to talk with Jilixi about prypto.
If everything goes well tomorrow with this we will have to search for resellers.

For you who doesn't know what prypto is - it's like a gift card with cryptocurrency filled on it. A scrap card.
You can give it to friends, to family etc. You will probably be able to use it at KDCgoods.

If you have any suggestions of resellers for these cards and suggestions of merchants - PM one of us Smiley

But now I'm off to bed. It's been a rough day down at the mine Wink

Good night everyone!

EDIT: Damn this was cheesy  Grin Grin
legendary
I'm wondering, where can you check the volume of coinedup? I think KDC most be the most active coin Cheesy

Where are those people that said KDC is dead? No, worries they will be back when we drop a little then they are always back, but it is what i always said, don't complain when a coin price drop, but BUY and be happy that you can buy cheap, and just wait your time.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Placebo and sparkit will donate KDC tomorrow sometime i won't forget don't worry your hard work is appreciated need to see where were at in the morning bedtime for me now giveaway closed ….

Hold peoples  Tongue
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hey guys, great work. As a KDC holder I want to say: THANK YOU.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
though everything is going nice now..

dont forget to vote !

https://www.mintpal.com/voting  
More Klondike sent for giveaways too LEpUoN2di8v3JHPq8HHBVNynMhHQ2U9TJs

Don't push it  Grin  Grin  Grin

Dammit i forgot my address, f... Smiley
You haven't sent my 1 KDC yet!!
(My address is @my signature) Wink
legendary

Don't push it  Grin  Grin  Grin

Dammit i forgot my address, f... Smiley
legendary
KDCGoods.com now offers Prepaid Reloadable VISA for EUR and USD

A Refill service to transform your KDC into Fiat (Only USD for now, works on EUR cards as well)

Spread this like crazy, there is a limited supply for now. Will increase over time.

Once again: Donations Greatly appreciated KyQqXkuDr9HZf4X9U48RKiMGa4Sbqz98MT

Looks like KyQqXkuDr9HZf4X9U48RKiMGa4Sbqz98MT
I was about to say I deserve some too.. then I realized that I don't think I do... All I do is communicate  Cheesy

You are doing a great job Spark, just like Placebo too. You guys are priceless.

Why don't my wife tell me this  Grin
Because you're not giving her all your time and money  Wink

Do you want to have a nice massage from a nice Ukrainian girl, then message me, for only 5000KDC you can have it. Please send coins now, else you will say, WHAT!!! 5000KDC that is almost $5000 are you crazy?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Look at that nice graph over at coinedup. Do we have take-off ? Smiley Or is there still time to buy in low ?  Huh

If the infrastructure put forward can hold under volume, this fucker is boundless.  KDC is cheap right now.
legendary
I still love the idea to sponsor a little soccer team (kids of 6 years old or so).

1. Marketing will be great. Crypto world enter young soccer team.

Problem is, it will cost a little. Here in belgium it was 600 euros for 2 years, the problem is in September i've started sponsoring my boys team with just my name on it. Very professional Wink, Now sponsoring will only start in September again, so that is a little sad, else i could just put Klondike coin on the t-shirts, get the news papers to see it, post it on the internet, etc....
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
  Ok sent some Klondike to KyQqXkuDr9HZf4X9U48RKiMGa4Sbqz98MT
KDCGoods.com now offers Prepaid Reloadable VISA for EUR and USD

A Refill service to transform your KDC into Fiat (Only USD for now, works on EUR cards as well)

Spread this like crazy, there is a limited supply for now. Will increase over time.

Once again: Donations Greatly appreciated KyQqXkuDr9HZf4X9U48RKiMGa4Sbqz98MT

Looks like KyQqXkuDr9HZf4X9U48RKiMGa4Sbqz98MT
I was about to say I deserve some too.. then I realized that I don't think I do... All I do is communicate  Cheesy

You are doing a great job Spark, just like Placebo too. You guys are priceless.

Why don't my wife tell me this  Grin
Because you're not giving her all your time and money  Wink

Kris, send me 1 KDC Cry

Got the others on BTER at high sell orders to make the chinese people interested Grin
Jump to: