Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 138. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Someone sent some bitcoin to MintPal! We are in 3rd!  Smiley

Keep voting! https://www.mintpal.com/voting

USDE
IXC
Klondike

Edit: Thanks KlondikeCoin!

Quoting for this page, keep the voting going! We need to overtake 2 coins and gain a good lead. We have ~2 days until the next add!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
doge, can you contact coinverted.com .They accept  BTC, LTC, 42, ANC, BQC, CGB, DGC, DOGE, DVC, FTC, ICN, MEC, NMC, NVC, NXT, PND, PPC, QRK, WDC, XPM as payment methods

you can buy laptops. apple ipads, precious gold etc and many more from them

http://coinverted.com/product-category/electronics/

I'll contact this person.

Mail is send: Looks pretty cool!!!! If they would accept Klondike coin then we are really one of the best coins out there. Ok, i will state it differently then we have a lot of options for our miners Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Someone sent some bitcoin to MintPal! We are in 3rd!  Smiley

Keep voting! https://www.mintpal.com/voting

USDE
IXC
Klondike

Edit: Thanks KlondikeCoin!
legendary
doge, can you contact coinverted.com .They accept  BTC, LTC, 42, ANC, BQC, CGB, DGC, DOGE, DVC, FTC, ICN, MEC, NMC, NVC, NXT, PND, PPC, QRK, WDC, XPM as payment methods

you can buy laptops. apple ipads, precious gold etc and many more from them

http://coinverted.com/product-category/electronics/

I'll contact this person.
https://blockchain.info/tx/eb149b6d94c8388cb74cf941ca9182d0f8ea251459bb97a4440758a47257c99c

Sent another ~ 0.15 btc to mintpal voting, don't let it be a waste and keep up the momentum Smiley

We need mintpal or an exchange with decent volume to lift us back up. Even if we get pumped we should draw in new miners and then when a dump happens hopefully we should find a new floor.

Send what you can to ensure we are the next coin that is added! At the moment we can market all we want, we can get added as a new payment method but the latter will only help drive the price down as merchants dump the coin to pay suppliers.

legendary
WE ARE  ACCEPTED ON ANOTHER SITE

http://store.cryptopools.com/index.php

Did you already bought something with KDC coins over there? or notice the KDC coin as payment method, as i cannot see it.
legendary
what happened to kdc.coinarmy?can't connected

They must not have paid the bill,  went down earlier this week.  I hope you had your auto transfer set to a low amount... Any balance is probably gone. Sad

damn, I've thought this pool quite accountable

Me too  Angry  Maybe thats why The developers started up an official pool. We know that one won't close down.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

They must not have paid the bill,  went down earlier this week.  I hope you had your auto transfer set to a low amount... Any balance is probably gone. Sad

damn, I've thought this pool quite accountable
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

Need KDC for collection...    L81xYaN4GCwSwGMrPqEdaYNP7trbJdWmj2

:::
Activity: 56

Activity: 33
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I really don't get your logic, why should less coins minted bring the price down??

In the case of KDC is it simply the fact that fewer coins are minted, the lions share is hoarded, coins do not make it to the market...  BID/ASK widens, the lack of price transparency erodes confidence and drives the price down.

Liquid tight markets are always close to the true price. Buyers and sellers know exactly what they are getting in the exchange.  The liquidity allows participants to enter or exit the market with little friction/slippage.

How wide is the BID/ASK SPY ETF on the NYSE? .01 USD all day everyday. Heck even the at the money options trade a penny wide most of the time. Its one of the most liquid transparent marketplaces on the planet.

How about a penny stock? 
Activity: 99
Jack we all got your point, some of us agree with you, some of us disagree. But now could you please stop to write always the same thing?
It's done. Now stop it, please. We got it.

I really don't get your logic, why should less coins minted bring the price down??
There is a reason if a coin like UNO is traded @ +/- 0.01 and a coin like LOT is 5 satoshi.
The price is set by buyers, if nobody cares about kdc the price won't grow, we can have 1000000 coins per day or 1 coin per day, if nobody buys the price just stay there. But if kdc will start to gain interest, the price will grow with less resistence than before.
Really, who is going to coinedup or coinmarket anymore? We do need to get to mintpal and create interest.
And then, if nobody will be interested in kdc, and the price will go lower, then yes, we will have troubles cause it wont be profitable enough to mine.

Btw, this is the worst moment for the alt market since december, almost every coin is going down, im sure that without fork kdc would be traded in the 1s now

I am totaly agree with you Smiley

We must to concentrate to the futur ...

For me, Klondike is the best coin for the long run ... the others coins, one after one, born, live and die ..
If klondike can progress in this storm ... so, i think, it will gain respect from investors when the sunshine will come back.

You are in the right direction ... you are giving real value in this coin ... and your projects (like transform KDC in real gold) will give more and more value and attraction.

can some tell me a better coin for the long run ?
Maybe dogecoin, noblecoin, darkcoin for the blackmarket and very few other coin ... all others are premined, no dev team, no project, no community, based on wind, nothing to hope, there are just good for pump and dump.

We all love money ... and we want pump & dump to earn money quickly and we want coin for the long run ... klondike can be one of the leader of this category.

And don't forget ... the gold rush isn't easy, it's a long road  Cool
can any coin economist could explain how RPC raulpaul coin with 1coin/2minute total= 720 coins per day

have the value 0.00326999 btc with only 47.34 Mh/s network with '' time tested well understood basic study of

exchange/reserve currency economics
"

so if we get a good price mining with current block rate will get profitable

please note : mathematics can not always explain the price or demand/supply, even though it can sometimes.

please stop this nonproductive discussion and think about the possible ways to increase net hashrate and price

also check HoboNickels (HBN)   coins/block = 5 (30 sec blocks) current nethashrate 294.26 Mh/s price 0.00017899

but allways nethash rate is very important thing for the coin. we have to check the means to increase it to the maximum possible rate

Ok lets work this out RPC NET HASH is about 465 Mh/s not 47.34!... difficulty = 13 block rate = 120 seconds net hash (Mh) = (13*(2^32)/120)/1000000
RPC = .00326999 BTC, NET HASH = 465 Mh/s , daily reward 720 RPC day
.0032699*720= 2.354328 BTC/day paid for NET HASH.
2.354328 BTC / 465 avg Daily Net HASH = .005063071 BTC per Mh day excluding variance. Or $3 USD per Mh/day not the most profitable coin out there.  I have never said all coins attract the fair going rate for hash.  Lots of coins get a discount on the hash power for various reasons, few if any pay a premium for long.  

This is hardly a non productive discussion since this is the heart of the matter of your desire... to increase NET HASH.  

The only way to increase it is to pay for it, either by increasing the block pay which is within the devs control or increasing the price which only a buyer can control.

I still don't see how the math has failed to point out the realization that KDC is only paying .70 BTC or so a day for its HASH so it can only buy so much.  It has been receiving hash at a discount since the fork, but that is nearing an end as HASH is now 100~120 range the past few hours.

If you want more HASH for the coin you simply have to write the check so to speak, the devs can change the block reward or use BTC to buy coin at a higher price. Both methods will achieve higher hash rate.

legendary
Bitcoinscrypt was ahead of us in mintpal now

Coin developers, you guys took a vacation while we were here busting ass. The time to Step Up is now.

? How do you mean? Unless I've missed something we haven't gone anywhere or stopped.

The time a few weeks back when nothing was getting done, nothing was getting updated, no message were being answered, community wondered if you guys all died in plane crash, etc... thats what I'm talking about.
Bitcoinscrypt was ahead of us in mintpal now

Coin developers, you guys took a vacation while we were here busting ass. The time to Step Up is now.

? How do you mean? Unless I've missed something we haven't gone anywhere or stopped.
Jump to: