Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 154. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I have ordered the prepaid cards and will try them out as soon as they get here, if everything goes smooth we should have Prepaid reloadable plastic Visa cards at the beggining of next week.

available currencies for now will be USD and EUR,

Will release a way to reload them with fiat sometime towards the end of next week.

Excellent !!!  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
well i think they can... since criptoe pool is having a giveaway (you can win kdc) to all miners who mine at least 75% of 10000 blocks i think.. so i think they can calculate that

It's relatively easy to calculate with a GApps script that I co-wrote.  I find out the rounds for a period of time, and then see who submitted shares to those rounds.  Then it's just finding out who met the required round number.  I'm sure there's a better way to do it via SQL and PHP, but I'm happy with the way the script works so I never dug in to how to do it that way.

-Fuse
Activity: 112
Well you could just see how many blocks the account has been mining since the beginning of the month.
43200 blocks/month total, you can see how many blocks/month every user has mined if you look at the transactions. The person with most incoming transactions (not biggest, most) has been there the longest Smiley

I do think that there are multiple people who mine klondike 24/7... so you got more then a few people mining it constantly...

I believe a new exchange would freshen this coin up...

maybe we can set up a bounty for it? just like we did with coinedup... we can donate it to the mintpal voting page... instead of just making low deposits several times...
+1 Good idea, get us on Mintpal quicker

Good idea I will contribute 1000 KDC

Only problem with this is that we get a large amount of KDC, we'll have to dump it on an exchange to get the BTC to contribute, which could bring the price down.

EDIT: We're up at 8th place on mintpal now, thanks to whoever donated that 0.028
That was me  Cheesy  Everything I had left except KDC...  Grin
Activity: 84
Vote vote vote Smiley

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

and donate if you can to the btc address.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I have ordered the prepaid cards and will try them out as soon as they get here, if everything goes smooth we should have Prepaid reloadable plastic Visa cards at the beggining of next week.

Will release a way to reload them with fiat sometime towards the end of next week.

Wow, great job Jilixi!!
Activity: 99
How about giving real gold away to miners.

MysticDOGE ... it's a fucking good idea !!!!!!!  Grin

The first price can be gold coins or gold nuggets !!

You can buy gold coins here => http://www.usagold.com/gold/coins/buy-european.html
(Also, you can contact the gold stores to maybe accept klondike !!!)

Or, you can buy "YUCAN gold nuggets" => http://goldnuggetsales.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=47

"The natural nuggets in this category come from the Yukon Territory in Northern Canada. The Yukon is where the Klondike Gold Rush took place between 1897 and 1899. It is not often that you see gold nuggets from the Yukon for sale and I have a very limited supply of them.

My Yukon gold nuggets are all hand selected jewelry grade, which are very hard to find. If you want a nice Yukon gold nugget to add to your collection grab one or more while you can."

Grin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
4 hours left for mintpal voting!

Keep um comin in!
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

AWESOME! Good work Jilixi
legendary
KDC is on life support here.  Great services, just no one to use them.  Goes to show that hypes/pump and dumps rule the day.

ETA: and I say this as a holder of 55000 KDC..  unfortunate.
legendary
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Well you could just see how many blocks the account has been mining since the beginning of the month.
43200 blocks/month total, you can see how many blocks/month every user has mined if you look at the transactions. The person with most incoming transactions (not biggest, most) has been there the longest Smiley

I do think that there are multiple people who mine klondike 24/7... so you got more then a few people mining it constantly...

maybe we can set up a bounty for it? just like we did with coinedup... we can donate it to the mintpal voting page... instead of just making low deposits several times...

Only problem with this is that we get a large amount of KDC, we'll have to dump it on an exchange to get the BTC to contribute, which could bring the price down.

Yeah well the prices are already down and I dont have any bitcoin.
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

EDIT: We're up at 8th place on mintpal now, thanks to whoever donated that 0.028
legendary
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Activity: 98

i dont mean to buy ourselves in without voting... that doesnt bring any good to the coin... but donation can just be that extra little bump for this one...
I keep voting when I can remember, we've got quite far with mintpal already without too many donations.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

i dont mean to buy ourselves in without voting... that doesnt bring any good to the coin... but donation can just be that extra little bump for this one...
Activity: 98

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Jump to: