Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 153. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
KDC is on life support here.  Great services, just no one to use them.  Goes to show that hypes/pump and dumps rule the day.

ETA: and I say this as a holder of 55000 KDC..  unfortunate.

So now its the pump and dump coins that have destroyed KDC? (That everyone in this thread is trying to become a part of BTW)  

I thought it was the profit miners flooding the market, or the 77 KDC reward causing inflation?

No the problem is too many of you believe a low reward per block = higher price.  The reward per block serves an entirely different function and that is to support network hash rate, nothing else. You minimize the dillutive impact of the daily reward by striking a balance between reward/hash rate/market liquidity.

Now that there are few rewards per day to sell/hoard/speculate with post fork, the marketplace to exchange the coin for BTC looses efficiency increasing the BID/ASK spread and lowering trade volume detracting new money from investing/speculating in the coin which reduces efficiency further, creating a downward spiral feedback loop.  As I write this the last trade on CoinedUp: 0.00001538

All the while the meager total award value per day generated by the hash detracts miners and they move on to other coins, go play golf, head to the pub...
As the overall hash decreases lower and lower the reward per day is placed in the hands of fewer and fewer miners who slowly realize there are no more buyers of the coin at any price and at some point they capitulate, the coin dies.

So until someone decides to hit the undo button and reprogram the coin to have a sustainable, stable, liquid product you might as well pull up a seat and watch the train wreck.

I only got one question for you:

Why are you still here ?

Honestly, I still don't get it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
KDC is on life support here.  Great services, just no one to use them.  Goes to show that hypes/pump and dumps rule the day.

So now its the pump and dump coins that have destroyed KDC? (That everyone in this thread is trying to become a part of BTW)  

I thought it was the profit miners flooding the market, or the 77 KDC reward causing inflation?

No the problem is too many of you believe a low reward per block = higher price.  The reward per block serves an entirely different function and that is to support network hash rate, nothing else. You minimize the dillutive impact of the daily reward by striking a balance between reward/hash rate/market liquidity.

Now that there are few rewards per day to sell/hoard/speculate with post fork, the marketplace to exchange the coin for BTC looses efficiency increasing the BID/ASK spread and lowering trade volume detracting new money from investing/speculating in the coin which reduces efficiency further, creating a downward spiral feedback loop.  As I write this the last trade on CoinedUp: 0.00001538

All the while the meager total award value per day generated by the hash detracts miners and they move on to other coins, go play golf, head to the pub...
As the overall hash decreases lower and lower the reward per day is placed in the hands of fewer and fewer miners who slowly realize there are no more buyers of the coin at any price and at some point they capitulate, the coin dies.

So until someone decides to hit the undo button and reprogram the coin to have a sustainable, stable, liquid product you might as well pull up a seat and watch the train wreck.

Thanks for giving your opinion. Please note that this coin is ONLY 2 months old, this is not a coin created to have a huge pump and then everybody dump it in a few days like happens with AuroraCoin, and what will happen soon with Mazacoin.

You can look at it on the other side. YES!!!! KDC just hit 0.00001538, I WILL BUY, what do i have to lose, nothing!!! or you can complain, and complain, and complain. Also, maybe you notice or not, but NOBODY IS SELLING!!!, so the people that are selling, i don't know why they are selling, if you can already use Klondike to buy 3000+ articles then i find that not too bad.

I don't know, did you ever watch the bitcoin graphic from 2009 till 2012, and check it now. Give a coin the time to gain popularity.

bitcoin was the only crypto during a long time... not realy the case for the KDC wich is only a clone in a sea of clones...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Cryptsy has a new voting feature!
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

You're kidding me.... even Klondike coin not listed!!!?Huh Maybe Mr. Cryptsy didn't check what is happening here...
legendary
Activity: 1120

Thanks for giving your opinion. Please note that this coin is ONLY 2 months old, this is not a coin created to have a huge pump and then everybody dump it in a few days like happens with AuroraCoin, and what will happen soon with Mazacoin.

You can look at it on the other side. YES!!!! KDC just hit 0.00001538, I WILL BUY, what do i have to lose, nothing!!! or you can complain, and complain, and complain. Also, maybe you notice or not, but NOBODY IS SELLING!!!, so the people that are selling, i don't know why they are selling, if you can already use Klondike to buy 3000+ articles then i find that not too bad.

I don't know, did you ever watch the bitcoin graphic from 2009 till 2012, and check it now. Give a coin the time to gain popularity.

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Activity: 56

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Are we already added on chinese exchanges?
I have a feeling that we have a huuuuuge pump incoming...
I hope so! Someone just dumped as fuck!

Just my thought. We are probably going to see some low panic prices now, and whenever the the pumper is happy with the low prices we are most likely going to see a huge pump. Smiley
Yeah... Fuck... a pump would be sweet...

Activity: 50

Just my thought. We are probably going to see some low panic prices now, and whenever the the pumper is happy with the low prices we are most likely going to see a huge pump. Smiley
Activity: 50
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Jilixi:
will this be available to everyone or is there any geography requirement? In other words, is this for US territory only?

Thanks

It will be available for everyone from anywhere Smiley
Activity: 84
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Activity: 27
Jilixi:
will this be available to everyone or is there any geography requirement? In other words, is this for US territory only?

Thanks
Activity: 98
Jump to: