Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 18. (Read 554375 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
During this time you can make two decisions:

1.  You can claim scam, or death of the coin, or whatever... and sell all your coin, driving the price down to next to nothing(at an already rock-bottom price) for long term investors to scoop up.

or

2.  Hold your coins in the wallet for however long it takes us to make the new wallet, and just put it out of your mind... coming back when KDC is back on the rise.

Only one of those things will bring you happiness later on.  You decide which.

For me... I'm happy with the weak hands getting out.

-Fuse
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Thanks, mate.  I appreciate the kind words.

I have a lot of vision for this coin, a couple of the things I want to do with KDC isn't done anywhere else.  As such, it's taking time to plan it out.

As I said before, the CripToe team has been involved with a lot recently in our personal lives.  It's taking time to get together and work out some of the details on the more complicated changes we want to make.  Just give us time.  It's not like the coin is going anywhere, and there really aren't that many people mining it anyway.

Go mine something else for the time being.  Hold your KDC and forget about it.  When we release the new version, come back and profit.  It's that easy.

Stop making it out like KDC is a scam or it's the end of the world.  It's just in hiatus.  Plain and simple.

-Fuse

thanks Fuse
still holding my KDC
I believe KDC can rise someday
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I get a death coin back in business is very difficult!!! You can only do a coin swap or something like that to make it more interesting for other people to invest in it again.
legendary
Activity: 1214
Never compromise your standards!
Fuse is not a scam.

He is a real guy, brilliant developer, and is working hard to put Klondikecoin back on the map.

Give him the time he needs.

Thanks, mate.  I appreciate the kind words.

I have a lot of vision for this coin, a couple of the things I want to do with KDC isn't done anywhere else.  As such, it's taking time to plan it out.

As I said before, the CripToe team has been involved with a lot recently in our personal lives.  It's taking time to get together and work out some of the details on the more complicated changes we want to make.  Just give us time.  It's not like the coin is going anywhere, and there really aren't that many people mining it anyway.

Go mine something else for the time being.  Hold your KDC and forget about it.  When we release the new version, come back and profit.  It's that easy.

Stop making it out like KDC is a scam or it's the end of the world.  It's just in hiatus.  Plain and simple.

-Fuse

Fuse, Hope you do big things with KDC. I know a lot of people dumped their coins a while back. When I heard about the new development plans I decided to keep mine. Amazing how little patience some people have... Can't wait to see what you have planned.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Fuse is not a scam.

He is a real guy, brilliant developer, and is working hard to put Klondikecoin back on the map.

Thanks, mate.  I appreciate the kind words.

I have a lot of vision for this coin, a couple of the things I want to do with KDC isn't done anywhere else.  As such, it's taking time to plan it out.

As I said before, the CripToe team has been involved with a lot recently in our personal lives.  It's taking time to get together and work out some of the details on the more complicated changes we want to make.  Just give us time.  It's not like the coin is going anywhere, and there really aren't that many people mining it anyway.

Go mine something else for the time being.  Hold your KDC and forget about it.  When we release the new version, come back and profit.  It's that easy.

Stop making it out like KDC is a scam or it's the end of the world.  It's just in hiatus.  Plain and simple.

-Fuse
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Fuse is not a scam.

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
What exactly would he be scamming? this coin is dead without them anyway and there hasn't been any pumps

dumped all  KDC, bye bye KDC, go to buy more CLOAK
Activity: 519
What exactly would he be scamming? this coin is dead without them anyway and there hasn't been any pumps
legendary
hi guys. maybe fuse is a scams,this is long times  Angry
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
No offense but where can I get the Windows wallet-qt?
Website down  Sad I still have a backup.dat to recover and I need a wallet-qt...
Activity: 86
VOTE FOR KLONDIKECOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
how the market is, not much is needed for the currency rise.
it suffices to attract investors. for this you need to talk about it.
relaunching it with the help of the fuse was ideal.

translated with Google.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
KDC have so many fans in china    Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
legendary
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
there is a big sell wall on Cryptsy.com
Activity: 832
I see there is movement on cryptsy with this coin but i'm unable to get my coins out of my Wallet and onto Cryptsy.. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: