Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 19. (Read 554375 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Fuse is relaunching KDC? I remember KDC back when it came out. The devs were ok up until the price started falling after KDC's price high. I will be ready for the relaunch! Good luck Fuse!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Hi fuse,

Can you give us a ETA time of KDC relanch? thanks!

Sorry, we don't have an ETA.  We've all been in overdrive IRL so it's been tough getting together to work on the code.  I was shooting for July 4th, but it looks like we're going to blow right past it.

-Fuse

Hi fuse,July 5th now,Do not launch Grin ;to share  message
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Thx a lot. It's sync now Smiley

I have trying to get working nodes and after couple of days not finding it i was thinking that something is wrong with source code.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
My wallet dont sync. Can someone post node list

Code:
rpcuser=klondikecoinrpc
rpcpassword=somepassword
rpcport=56679
addnode=kdc.criptoe.com
addnode=88.208.205.38
addnode=88.208.205.216
addnode=88.208.206.55
server=1
daemon=1

I use linux wallet and that dont help. I need to move my coins to wallet.

Fuse can you fix source code so i can download my coins?

The updated source will not fix your issue.  You need to have connections to nodes to update your client.  Criptoe.com's peer list:

[
    {
        "addr" : "144.76.25.176:56680",
    },
    {
        "addr" : "66.172.33.47:56680",
    },
    {
        "addr" : "184.73.3.49:56680",
    },
    {
        "addr" : "5.9.73.53:56680",
    },
    {
        "addr" : "176.9.63.136:56680",
    }

-Fuse
My wallet dont sync. Can someone post node list

Code:
rpcuser=klondikecoinrpc
rpcpassword=somepassword
rpcport=56679
addnode=kdc.criptoe.com
addnode=88.208.205.38
addnode=88.208.205.216
addnode=88.208.206.55
server=1
daemon=1

I use linux wallet and that dont help. I need to move my coins to wallet.

Fuse can you fix source code so i can download my coins?
legendary
HODL for life.
Hi fuse,

Sorry, we don't have an ETA.  We've all been in overdrive IRL so it's been tough getting together to work on the code.  I was shooting for July 4th, but it looks like we're going to blow right past it.

-Fuse
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hi fuse,

Activity: 26
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
such shame KDC never got big
i was one of early users and really believed in this.
sometimes even good devs can fail without luck.

kdc devs weren't good at all, they only made a copy/paste of litecoin, and they were gone 2 weeks after launch...
legendary
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Well, thats all in the past and there is nothing we can do to change it. However, Criptoe Team will bring KDC back New and Improved. KDC will be ASIC friendly, and with some new & cool features that will bring miners running back to the Klondike region.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
legendary
why not move to LGD or so?
KDC had its time and failed.

Cause I never give up, and in this case, I'm glad I didnt dump my Klondike Gold Smiley

Legend is a good coin, but if you have any smarts at all, you'll buy back the KDC you dumped while you still can.
Activity: 27
Update:

We have updated the KDC code to the newest LTC base.  This will give us a strong foundation to build on in the future.  We are still working on the newer coin changes, including the experimental things that haven't been done before.  While this is high on our priority list(at the top in fact), we have RL obligations that the team is going through as well.  Hang tight.  It will happen.

-Fuse
Thanks to the fuse and your team, support you!
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
fuse,waiting for you give a good new! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
why not move to LGD or so?
KDC had its time and failed.
legendary
If you have any spare bitcoin, buy a few KDC at MintPal. Volume is zero and I'd hate to see KDC get delisted.

I just bought a few more Smiley

I remember how hard KDC is to mine Smiley
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
VOTE FOR KLONDIKECOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Thx fuse. Don't rush things we can wait Smiley
Activity: 27
How many times what?

Let them work in peace, the coin needs a fresh start anyway. No point of hurrying when the coin is practically dead already. Let it take the time it takes and this will be good Smiley

Exactly... how many times what, mo?

How many times people keep asking what the status is?  Because that's getting kind of old.  We haven't forgotten about it, and we haven't stopped working on it.  When we have good news, we'll start a new post and let people know.

Sparkit... thanks, mate.  You're right... the coin is almost completely dead in it's current state.  There is no rush.  Being as such, we're getting creative with what we're doing.  The CripToe team wants to do something new with this coin.  In fact we're trying to code two brand new things that have never been done before.  It takes time and testing.  When we're done, we hope that these changes will be a absolute win for KDC.

-Fuse
Support the fuse and his team, I believe they will bring the KDC great having a lot of very strong very good ~! Grin
legendary
HODL for life.
How many times what?

Let them work in peace, the coin needs a fresh start anyway. No point of hurrying when the coin is practically dead already. Let it take the time it takes and this will be good Smiley

Exactly... how many times what, mo?

How many times people keep asking what the status is?  Because that's getting kind of old.  We haven't forgotten about it, and we haven't stopped working on it.  When we have good news, we'll start a new post and let people know.

Sparkit... thanks, mate.  You're right... the coin is almost completely dead in it's current state.  There is no rush.  Being as such, we're getting creative with what we're doing.  The CripToe team wants to do something new with this coin.  In fact we're trying to code two brand new things that have never been done before.  It takes time and testing.  When we're done, we hope that these changes will be a absolute win for KDC.

-Fuse
Pages:
Jump to: