Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 235. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Guys, were trying to sort out a reshuffle of things. Sorry no one has posted here. Please bear with us and as per my post you should see a marked improvement come Saturday evening on the communication front and website etc.

We will be looking to get a community leader in place with a direct communication channel to us.

As for the fork, we will announce the details once the sites done.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Q: Why should people get behind Klondike Coin?
The best reason to get behind KDC is to be part of the evolution of the coin. We are not just Devs who create then abandon, we will be here developing and supporting our users for as long as is required.

Quote from that link that seems to be forgotten by the devs, please devs if there is any truth in your words speak up soon or lose trust in all.

You're wrong:

"as long as is required" = 2 weeks  Wink

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Anyway, if no response from the owner by end of the week, i will take the plane and visit him! i will find him somehow, and direct him to his duty. DEV needs to understand that they are playing with huge amount of money!!! When you calculate the electricity spend on their coin and people that bought it, then it is their responsibility to support the coin. Honestly scammers should be punished and taken to court, not saying that KDC are scammers, but when you login on bitcointalk and you are too lazy to post something about your own coin, then he either need to sell his coin to someone, or he needs to be hit hard, and we will send him to Kiev.

What happened to you? Why this flash of lucidity?

to say the same thing there a week ago, i was a troll
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Name:    KDC_Dave
Activity:    11
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    February 15, 2014, 04:10:51 PM
Last Active:    Today at 07:45:32 PM

Come on Dave, im sure you can say hi Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Anyway, if no response from the owner by end of the week, i will take the plane and visit him! i will find him somehow, and direct him to his duty. DEV needs to understand that they are playing with huge amount of money!!! When you calculate the electricity spend on their coin and people that bought it, then it is their responsibility to support the coin. Honestly scammers should be punished and taken to court, not saying that KDC are scammers, but when you login on bitcointalk and you are too lazy to post something about your own coin, then he either need to sell his coin to someone, or he needs to be hit hard, and we will send him to Kiev.
Activity: 196
WE WOULD ALL DO THIS COIN A FAVOR IF WE DIDNT QUOTE USERS THAT SPREAD FUD... (Jilixi)

Well that is if you would like our own advertising of KDC destruction to end.

I haven't been mean in the past posts now, why are you pushing it? It's like you want me to throw shit out there...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
WE WOULD ALL DO THIS COIN A FAVOR IF WE DIDNT QUOTE USERS THAT SPREAD FUD... (Jilixi)

Well that is if you would like our own advertising of KDC destruction to end.
Activity: 238

Q: Why should people get behind Klondike Coin?
The best reason to get behind KDC is to be part of the evolution of the coin. We are not just Devs who create then abandon, we will be here developing and supporting our users for as long as is required.

Quote from that link that seems to be forgotten by the devs, please devs if there is any truth in your words speak up soon or lose trust in all.
I still have faith.  I think Klonpay will be the saving grace if they can pull it off.  The domain was registered 01/17/2014  So, any update would be awesome.

+1000
Activity: 189
I still have faith.  I think Klonpay will be the saving grace if they can pull it off.  The domain was registered 01/17/2014  So, any update would be awesome.
Activity: 140
I will gladly eat my words and admit my failure as patient human being if I am wrong!  But that article was 2 weeks old.  And I wish that it had something more than what is in the op.
Activity: 140
Well I have offered them my mod services for this thread ie deleting overtly purely negative posts, being here every day collecting questions for the devs and simplifying the whole community dialog for them.   At least  acknowledging your questions and responding as soon as the answer is available.  All I ask from them is that they send one email a day with any updates no matter how small or even just a simple "Hey, how's it going today? We have nothing new for you. Thanks!"  And once a week they could answer questions that I have compiled from the community(at their own leisure of course).  As well I could do this for any coin's thread really.  All I ask is donations since I mine and get mine.
Was at the bottom of the page so I'm re-posting as well I will be sending another round of PM's to KDCdave and Klondikecoin
EDIT:nevermind, seeing how they've all been on recently if they wanted it they'd have gotten back to me, whatever.  People gonna do what people gonna do.  I'll hold mine till they're established at a reasonable price or they die either one I don't care no body got my hard earned cash and I already recovered my electricity costs( didn't need to sell very much so either people are running very innefficent ops or they are lying and dumping).  I mean come on any argument for dumping because of power bills is just ridiculous when you think about it.  So whatever the hell is going on I hope you all have insulated yourselves as I have, because the chances of success erode every day nothing continues to happen. Great job to those of you who have been doing their part.
legendary
Yes, it looks like we have more problems to find DEV then to find GOLD, what happened with this coin? Where is KDC_Dave? He was planning to be more active, sorry, i know you have private life, kids that go to school, etc, but how much those it take when you check your mails, login on bitcointalk.org, say , hi community, sorry today we didn't achieve anything as i had private stuff to do. Take 2 mins. I can only think of the following, we know that they don't have huge mining power, but it seems that they can develop some websites like that game store website, so they just want to get their own coin as low as possible to buy a lot of coins and then come with a big annoucement, double/tripple the coin price, and sell their coins for nice profit.

Untill now, with every post a dev put on here > KDC price rises.

I really hope to see a dev responding before the end of this week.

DEV, IF YOU ARE READING THIS: We don't need a "Im so sorry i havent responded, apologies etc". We also don't need reasons why you have not responded lately. We also dont want to know why your twitter isnt updated. Even better: we don't wanna know why the facebook app isnt done. Don't think we gonna attack you guys for not responding. All you have seen here is frustration, because we all don't know what will happen with KDC now.

All we want is a lifesign, so we keep on mining and investing in KDC. A lifesign that tells us every one is still alive and the 6 of you didnt all die in a caraccident. A lifesign reflecting real developments. A positive lifesign. A daily lifesign. We all have families, work, study, kids, troubles in personal life. Still we are here. Please, please, please.

+1
Yes, it looks like we have more problems to find DEV then to find GOLD, what happened with this coin? Where is KDC_Dave? He was planning to be more active, sorry, i know you have private life, kids that go to school, etc, but how much those it take when you check your mails, login on bitcointalk.org, say , hi community, sorry today we didn't achieve anything as i had private stuff to do. Take 2 mins. I can only think of the following, we know that they don't have huge mining power, but it seems that they can develop some websites like that game store website, so they just want to get their own coin as low as possible to buy a lot of coins and then come with a big annoucement, double/tripple the coin price, and sell their coins for nice profit.

DEV, IF YOU ARE READING THIS: We don't need a "Im so sorry i havent responded, apologies etc". We also don't need reasons why you have not responded lately. We also dont want to know why your twitter isnt updated. Even better: we don't wanna know why the facebook app isnt done. Don't think we gonna attack you guys for not responding. All you have seen here is frustration, because we all don't know what will happen with KDC now.

All we want is a lifesign, so we keep on mining and investing in KDC. A lifesign that tells us every one is still alive and the 6 of you didnt all die in a caraccident. A lifesign reflecting real developments. A positive lifesign. A daily lifesign. We all have families, work, study, kids, troubles in personal life. Still we are here. Please, please, please.

+1

And I dont know how many remember but someone was joking about all 6 devs dying in a plane crash earlier in this thread.

What if it happened? Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

I unignored you to see what you wrote, You are totally right it takes 2 minutes to come on and say hi, the game store was not developed by the devs as far as I heard and we have no idea if they are still working on this.

legendary
+1 to the Dev team for your efforts and FYI I really like the new logo. (see first post).

Phase 1 roadmap looks great, can't wait for Phase 2. I can see that a lot is being done and I appreciate that.

I do agree with the rest of the community on the part that we don't have a "community leader" to be a voice for you Devs and to keep the people informed/up-to-date. This would be a impactful improvement IMO.

To the community:
Please don't be so negative to the Developers. They are doing a great job and supporting them is our duty as a community. Once in a while throw out a "Thank you Developers, you're doing a great job!".
Well I have offered them my mod services for this thread ie deleting overtly purely negative posts, being here every day collecting questions for the devs and simplifying the whole community dialog for them.   At least  acknowledging your questions and responding as soon as the answer is available.  All I ask from them is that they send one email a day with any updates no matter how small or even just a simple "Hey, how's it going today? We have nothing new for you. Thanks!"  And once a week they could answer questions that I have compiled from the community(at their own leisure of course).  As well I could do this for any coin's thread really.  All I ask is donations since I mine and get mine.

For that you need to come in contact with an active dev, since this coin doesnt have any that might be a problem.
Jump to: