Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 242. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
this coin is a joke, I honestly want the spike in price so I can DUMP my 12k coins that I mined, I was a strong believer in this coin but not anymore, many more coins have done much more in the 1 month of launch, all we have is a
-game market
-dice game

that is all..... twitter and facebook and website don't really count as that's simple to make.

one the fork comes a long hopefully itll rise the price then ill let someone else hold the bag..

You realize your reply adds to a lower buy price and thus you are hurting your own interest.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
this coin is a joke, I honestly want the spike in price so I can DUMP my 12k coins that I mined, I was a strong believer in this coin but not anymore, many more coins have done much more in the 1 month of launch, all we have is a
-game market
-dice game

that is all..... twitter and facebook and website don't really count as that's simple to make.

one the fork comes a long hopefully itll rise the price then ill let someone else hold the bag..

Activity: 98
Mine for your life
Cryptsy should have added new coins by now, It has been more then 10 days since last time :/
Will probably wait a few days extra since they added Maxcoin...

I don't get what is so special about maxcoin?? another shitcoin in my eyes.

Get got fancy Max in there back  Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Cryptsy should have added new coins by now, It has been more then 10 days since last time :/

I don't get what is so special about maxcoin?? another shitcoin in my eyes.
Activity: 112
the coin started good but got lost somewhere inbetween.

We will pick up momentum again. Keep believing!

Nethash is up 100mhash since yesterday!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
the coin started good but got lost somewhere inbetween.
I guess I could take care of the official twitterpage!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I have made a twitter account to promote klondike and already 30+ followers in few days time. Follow me too at https://twitter.com/minecrypto

Together with the fork I'd like to add the following suggestions:

- Lets get "our" old Logo back. The current one is too dull.
- Rebrand/re-launch this topic and make it more appealing (I can help)
- Update the official website on a (minimum) weekly basis
- DO MORE ON TWITTER, first post on jan. 9 and last update from KDC account is 11 january? > OMG !
- Reply more in this topic, "working hard" behinds scenes is good, but make yourself visable.
- Many nice updates about the gamestore and very active development, now it's dead in the water again. Why are all products out of stock since re-launch without any updates?
- Do DEVS still buy there own coin?

And idd.. how is it possible that there are 6 dev's, but still no twitter/facebook app/tipper? How about promotional video etc?

Please please, if all dev's are too busy with other things, at least let the community know.

+1
+1
Activity: 89
I have made a twitter account to promote klondike and already 30+ followers in few days time. Follow me too at https://twitter.com/minecrypto

- DO MORE ON TWITTER, first post on jan. 9 and last update from KDC account is 11 january? > OMG !
- Reply more in this topic, "working hard" behinds scenes is good, but make yourself visable.
- Many nice updates about the gamestore and very active development, now it's dead in the water again. Why are all products out of stock since re-launch without any updates?

And idd.. how is it possible that there are 6 dev's, but still no twitter/facebook app/tipper? How about promotional video etc?

Please please, if all dev's are too busy with other things, at least let the community know.

+1

To end this post positive; i can help with donating KDC towards promotions. I only donate towards promotions I believe in. Like a bribe to get on Cryptsy Smiley. I have 1000 kdc reserverd for promotion.
Activity: 574
I know the variable block reward thing has been done, but it really suits the spirit of gold mining and potentially striking it big -- and depending on how it's done, it could be a publicity booster.
Activity: 98
Please STFU idiots and let the dev fork the coin.  I already bought back 10k KDC since the announcement.

That's all that needed to be said.

"I bought 10k KDC since the announcement..." so that I can dump it as soon as the fork spikes the price and I can make a tidy profit and let somebody else hold the bag after the price continues to drop.

Can't fault you for wanting to make a buck, but your loyalty to the coin itself are obvious.

"loyalty to the coin"  that comment is just stupid.  How can you be loyal to a coin? Is a coin loyal to you?  I spent time on KDC and actually purchased and sold it with real money.  Thats how you show loyalty.  I could have spent time on a million other coins, but I spent a part of my time mining and trading KDC.  When the coin was sinking I sold.  When it was rising I bought.  WTF are you talking about?  Im not stupid.  Loyal to a coin. lmao

At least, since the announcement KDC is not sinking anymore.  Wish it wouldve happened sooner, but better late than never.  Thats all Im asking, keep the damn thing from sinking due to oversupply and give the devs time to do dev work that matters.  Im willing to donate some to advertising, exchanges, and for the devs personally.  I will not invest or spend time on a coin if I think it has fail written all over it.  That would be a matter of opinion.  I had mine and you had yours.  Lets not talk about loyalty, thats just weird.

Activity: 67
im not against forking im just saying make the most of it, use it as hype, market the the coin to its maximum potential get a load of people interested

kheg its true that block halving on doge didnt increase its value once it occured, but the hype before it halved did, not too long ago doge was trading in the 20's and now in the 200's they used the hype of halving and marketed it well, a shit load of people started mining the coin and it helped doge out overall, if there was no halving theres no way doge could of pulled off what they did.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Better yet, How about f..k the fork and start promoting the coin instead, build stuff that is meaningfull, KLONPAY, I dont know how much more I can emphasize this, get it out so we can start paying stuff with the coin. Releasing that would make those already aware of Cryptocurreny more aware of KDC, instead of developing some shit tipper and getting idiots of Facebook and Twitter that have no idea what Bitcoin is...

You should all get your head out of your asses and realize that things wont happen by themselves, what happened to the Android Wallet? all the other mobile wallets? Its been so long since anything was released...

This ^^^^

Forget the fork... dedicate precious resources to making KDC a useful currency... who cares what KDC is worth... if I can turn KDC into stuff that I can use... I will double my hash-rate pointed at KDC.

Noblecoin has done it... look around and learn.
Activity: 980
Please STFU idiots and let the dev fork the coin.  I already bought back 10k KDC since the announcement.

That's all that needed to be said.

"I bought 10k KDC since the announcement..." so that I can dump it as soon as the fork spikes the price and I can make a tidy profit and let somebody else hold the bag after the price continues to drop.

Can't fault you for wanting to make a buck, but your loyalty to the coin itself are obvious.
Hashrate up at 700 now, nice!
I do not like forking at all, but I support the Dev's whatever they do.
I just hope veryone has their math done and you realize what has to be done other than just fork it...
Jump to: