Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 265. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It seems that the devs have jumped ship:

The first post and the website is outdated since weeks, it does not take hours to update...

And every time they reply, there is always promises but in the end nothing happens.

For example:

Klondike Coin Promotional Video - Currently in development and should be released within the next week

can we see something of it ?

And explorer.klondikecoin.com is down again...

Maybe you shuld jump so better people can hold the KDC Angry

I think he's raised a genuine concern here without trolling, so let's not be too hasty with the suggestions to dump Smiley.

As said, we all have day jobs and families along with our commitments to KDC. My response to your point about the video would be - would you rather have a promotional video or a site where you can actually trade your KDC? We've been working hard to get the game key site live, so it's been about prioritising.

I'm not part of the dev team, but I speak with them daily and can assure you the coin hasn't been abandoned. But yeah, patience, we're working hard! I'll let them know about the block explorer.

There is a promo video on development or not ? If not the 1st post is full of lies...

How to attract new people, if it can not even have the correct information ?

Is this AGAIN one of those people that are complaining and try to get this stock down!!!??? There was another asshole that claim to have 100K KDC coins and at the moment that i told him, ok, put it on the market i'll buy all your 100K KDCs coins he disappeared. I've send him a few messages, but suddenly disappeared. If you don't add value to the community please SHUT THE .... UP, and mine at another coin.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

The first post and the website is outdated since weeks, it does not take hours to update...

And every time they reply, there is always promises but in the end nothing happens.

For example:

Klondike Coin Promotional Video - Currently in development and should be released within the next week

I think he's raised a genuine concern here without trolling, so let's not be too hasty with the suggestions to dump Smiley.

As said, we all have day jobs and families along with our commitments to KDC. My response to your point about the video would be - would you rather have a promotional video or a site where you can actually trade your KDC? We've been working hard to get the game key site live, so it's been about prioritising.

I'm not part of the dev team, but I speak with them daily and can assure you the coin hasn't been abandoned. But yeah, patience, we're working hard! I'll let them know about the block explorer.

There is a promo video on development or not ? If not the 1st post is full of lies...

How to attract new people, if it can not even have the correct information ?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

For example:

Activity: 98
Mine for your life

For example:

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

For example:

Patience, why draw conclusions without facts?

They have daytime jobs as well.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

For example:

Thanks for the suggestions all. I'll pass them onto the designer, but as I'm sure you're all aware design is very subjective!

We'll be assessing conversion rates/bounce rates etc regularly so we can fully understand the impacts of any changes we make.

Keep 'em coming though!
Activity: 98
I sincerely think this coin is criminally undervalued.

damn straight! Smiley
And that makes me happy of my purchase of another 2K
Hey everyone!

API is now fully working, you can now view prices in USD or KDC and the KDC price will depend on the current KDC value against BTC, and the USD to BTC value.

At this point in time, you can't buy anything as you'll get an error at checkout - this should be fixed in the next few hours.

Finally, stock: I'll be adding in the stock we have in the next few hours, but remember this is a BETA for now so we won't have much stock for the 1st couple of weeks, but what we do have will be a bargain Smiley. The reason for this is that we need to test the systems and make sure the initial sales go smoothly. This process will be much, much harder if we're selling a lot of stock.

It will all be manual to start with, so codes won't be mailed instantly. It will all be monitored though and I'll get instant sale alerts so I'll be aiming to get codes out to you ASAP. We have plans in place to automate this, but that's a way off for now.

You can check out the site at http://cryptogamecodes.com.

Please feel free to ask questions / make suggestions.

EDIT: There are a few games up at the moment - they aren't what I was talking about when I said limited stock - more is on the way.

Really nice!!!! But ...

I would move the best selling items to the left. With little icons. Now it taking a lot of the page. Just a idea....

I think the bestseller are good where they are on the startpage Smiley BUT, in a product page, you really should add bestsellers to the left Smiley below categories
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Wish i bought bf4 when it was 800 kdc Tongue
legendary
Hey everyone!

API is now fully working, you can now view prices in USD or KDC and the KDC price will depend on the current KDC value against BTC, and the USD to BTC value.

At this point in time, you can't buy anything as you'll get an error at checkout - this should be fixed in the next few hours.

Finally, stock: I'll be adding in the stock we have in the next few hours, but remember this is a BETA for now so we won't have much stock for the 1st couple of weeks, but what we do have will be a bargain Smiley. The reason for this is that we need to test the systems and make sure the initial sales go smoothly. This process will be much, much harder if we're selling a lot of stock.

It will all be manual to start with, so codes won't be mailed instantly. It will all be monitored though and I'll get instant sale alerts so I'll be aiming to get codes out to you ASAP. We have plans in place to automate this, but that's a way off for now.

EDIT: There are a few games up at the moment - they aren't what I was talking about when I said limited stock - more is on the way.

Really nice!!!! But ...

I would move the best selling items to the left. With little icons. Now it taking a lot of the page. Just a idea....
Hey everyone!

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I sincerely think this coin is criminally undervalued.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Add Cryptoworld Klondike Pool to the list please!  https://cryptoworld.eu/kdc/eng/index

We have more than 150Mhs.... so why not?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

I think it's very interesting there are 15 BTC of buy orders that were not at all there the other day.
I see the same thing with another coin that sounds like they are going on cryptsy also.

So maybe some big stuff happening in the next couple days with KDC.
Money talks and it's sitting there big time.
Activity: 476
love this coin....and how it dilutes  Grin makes my coins worth less and less everyday...i hope once it hits cryptsy the price rises cause this whole down spiral isint fun at all. every coin does has its ups and down but geeez KDC doenst seem to have an UP, im really confused on if i should keep mining or move on.
whats wrong with this coin?
Yeah, I'm a fan of Klondike, but I've moved on. I'm still holding in hopes for the best, just not mining anymore. I've switched all my miners to Noble.

++1  same here :-(

KlondikeCoin is about half way to block halving. When block halving occurs, value should increase. Keep mining Smiley

Are you folllowing the market? What is no ups and downs? Last week trading at 6000 hit 16000, 3 days ago hit 4000, yesterday hit 7000, is that not up and down? KDC is not diluted more then other coins. Everybody can see the same shit about all the coins. EAC/LOT/FST/ZET/GDC/ALF/CASH/USDe/... stop diluting as all those coins are dropping too. If people can use KDC to buy stuff, etc then it doesn't matter if you have 100B coins or 20M coins. Look at DOGE, diluting EVERY DAY, but still it is moving higher!!! Stop complaining and work together in the community and put some ideas on the table, or just sell your coin and move on.

I follow a dozen coins - on every thread but Doge, they're wailing about how their coin is the only coin that only drops in price.

We're in a lull, people, chill!
legendary
love this coin....and how it dilutes  Grin makes my coins worth less and less everyday...i hope once it hits cryptsy the price rises cause this whole down spiral isint fun at all. every coin does has its ups and down but geeez KDC doenst seem to have an UP, im really confused on if i should keep mining or move on.
Yeah, I'm a fan of Klondike, but I've moved on. I'm still holding in hopes for the best, just not mining anymore. I've switched all my miners to Noble.

KlondikeCoin is about half way to block halving. When block halving occurs, value should increase. Keep mining Smiley

Are you folllowing the market? What is no ups and downs? Last week trading at 6000 hit 16000, 3 days ago hit 4000, yesterday hit 7000, is that not up and down? KDC is not diluted more then other coins. Everybody can see the same shit about all the coins. EAC/LOT/FST/ZET/GDC/ALF/CASH/USDe/... stop diluting as all those coins are dropping too. If people can use KDC to buy stuff, etc then it doesn't matter if you have 100B coins or 20M coins. Look at DOGE, diluting EVERY DAY, but still it is moving higher!!! Stop complaining and work together in the community and put some ideas on the table, or just sell your coin and move on.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Activity: 189

Jump to: