Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 266. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
https://pool.chunky.ms/doge/site_assets/chunky/img/chunky_small_2.png

Hey Klondike Coin thread, looking for a place to mine RPC? Join us at Chunky Pool!

• Brand new dashboard/homepage!
  • No fees
  • SSL encryption
  • Custom MPOS layout
  • Support and a wonderful community @ irc.freenode.net #chunky
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers
  • Excellent stability and uptime

Pools
  • Dogecoin - port 3333
  • Earthcoin - port 3334
  • RonPaulCoin - port 3335
  • Lottocoin - port 3336
  • Stablecoin - port 3337
  • 42coin - port 3338
  • Digibyte - port 3339
  • Litecoin - port 3340
  • Klondikecoin - port 3341
  • Leafcoin - port 3342
  • Potcoin - port 4200
  • Multiport - port 6666

We are miners just like you. We started this pool because we were sick of trying to find pools that didn't go down all the time. We are committed to making a better mining environment for you and for ourselves.

https://pool.chunky.ms/
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
love this coin....and how it dilutes  Grin makes my coins worth less and less everyday...i hope once it hits cryptsy the price rises cause this whole down spiral isint fun at all. every coin does has its ups and down but geeez KDC doenst seem to have an UP, im really confused on if i should keep mining or move on.
whats wrong with this coin?
Yeah, I'm a fan of Klondike, but I've moved on. I'm still holding in hopes for the best, just not mining anymore. I've switched all my miners to Noble.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
love this coin....and how it dilutes  Grin makes my coins worth less and less everyday...i hope once it hits cryptsy the price rises cause this whole down spiral isint fun at all. every coin does has its ups and down but geeez KDC doenst seem to have an UP, im really confused on if i should keep mining or move on.
whats wrong with this coin?
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
So I backed up my wallet and re-installed my OS.

After running KDC Windows client, it's stuck 3 hours behind.

(I have tried to update my wallet file before syncing and after syncing to no avail) Any help would be appreciated

Close it and reopen it?

Usually that kickstarts wallets that get stuck for me.

Got it. My computer time was set to Pacific instead of Eastern hence the -3 hour difference.

Got my KDC back and all synced up
Cheesy

(I have tried to update my wallet file before syncing and after syncing to no avail) Any help would be appreciated

Close it and reopen it?

Got it. My computer time was set to Pacific instead of Eastern
Activity: 196

Close it and reopen it?

Activity: 196
Just a friendly reminder...

0% pool fees at kdc.poolminewith.us now.

Now with better faster website speed.
Activity: 308
Heyy there arn't big sell orders anymore on coinmarket.io , I think most  people know that the coin is underpriced.

I hope this coin will rise to $1-$5 in a year.
Activity: 98
We have good buy support at 0.000045 - 0.000055

Hashrate climbing again.

Hopefully we can get a few more people interested over the next few days and get back to 0.0001 again.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Just another update for the game key store:

Still working on the API. It should hopefully be sorted tonight, it's pretty much there just trying to find a bad bit of code.

Again, apologies for the delay Sad

Keep them updates coming Smiley Good job mate, very exited to see the end result!
Activity: 140
LDdXPjFK1XSDhpPi62iYJDNV7Kiyy2sw9n
many thanks for the free 10, I lost most of my coins because of the bc price messed up trades and then had to sell because needed $, lost $1500
Mine for your life

Still working on the API. It should hopefully be sorted tonight, it's pretty much there just trying to find a bad bit of code.

Don't worry about the Delay,better wait abit and have a awsome Store from start.

Keep it upp WE are here for you guys!  Kiss
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I finally got my payout of 0.5 LTC from mining and I wanted to exchange it all for KDC. Which exchange would be the best to do this on for the cheap KDC's and easy withdraws. I wish it were on cryptsy since I already have an account there.
Any info would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!
coinedup.com

Thanks G440T! Just exchanged it @ coinedup.com

That was so easy. Just bought all I could @ 5910 sat.
Activity: 84
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

Activity: 112

Gox and Paypal can go and join the same sleepingbag,don't need any of them if BTC is getting bigger  Wink
Paypal could be useful as marketing though!
Mine for your life
One of the lagest and the best by far of swedens Hardwarestore www.inet.se is about to join up for BTC payment. Great news for everyone up here <3 and KDC rising in price again,this is going to be a epic month for sure  Cool Grin
Source?
This would be great, then I wouldn't have to withdraw my BTC to get my next 280x!  Grin Grin

https://www.facebook.com/inet.se?fref=ts
Thanks!
Looking gooood! I hope SEB will join in too soon (I read somewhere that they're interested in cryptocurrencies), this would take BTC and Sweden one step ahead of the rest of the world.
Then paypal after that!

Yeah, absolutely! I hope KDC will go to 50k sat in a week or so Smiley

Gox and Paypal can go and join the same sleepingbag,don't need any of them if BTC is getting bigger  Wink
One of the lagest and the best by far of swedens Hardwarestore www.inet.se is about to join up for BTC payment. Great news for everyone up here <3 and KDC rising in price again,this is going to be a epic month for sure  Cool Grin
Source?
This would be great, then I wouldn't have to withdraw my BTC to get my next 280x!  Grin Grin

Thanks!
Looking gooood! I hope SEB will join in too soon (I read somewhere that they're interested in cryptocurrencies), this would take BTC and Sweden one step ahead of the rest of the world.
Then paypal after that!

Yeah, absolutely! I hope KDC will go to 50k sat in a week or so Smiley
Mine for your life
Source?

Source?
Jump to: