Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 267. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine for your life
One of the lagest and the best by far of swedens Hardwarestore www.inet.se is about to join up for BTC payment. Great news for everyone up here <3 and KDC rising in price again,this is going to be a epic month for sure  Cool Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
hmm considering the total supply of only 20m i think its very cheap, right?
also there are already 4m mined in a very short period of time..
rewards will decrase rapidly and price will shoot up?

I believe so. When you would take 5000 then you've a total marketcap of $1M, compare it to other coins... Take 50000 that is a 1000% increase from the current price then we are talking about a marketcap of $10M in 3 years. Today $10M is high, that means that KDC will be in the top 10, in 3 years, mmm, everything will be possible.

With current BTC prices, its a bit lower. 50.000 sat x 19.900.000 kdc = 9950BTC x 650 dollar = just 6.4 million dollar.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

I believe so. When you would take 5000 then you've a total marketcap of $1M, compare it to other coins... Take 50000 that is a 1000% increase from the current price then we are talking about a marketcap of $10M in 3 years. Today $10M is high, that means that KDC will be in the top 10, in 3 years, mmm, everything will be possible.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
So Wolong is all in on PandaCoin... interesting.
legendary
GLC is going to go to at least 1200 in the coming while on Cryptsy.. already up over 50% in the last 24 hr nd in the last hour there are well over 200k in new buy orders and most importantly check out this from about 12 hours ago (noon EST): http://pastebin.com/rDvP84hU..

Seen same thing for EAC (with a nice pastbin link). Announced pump to 500. Never got further then 255 sat. Now it is at 100 again.
Don't be fooled.

Still, im curious what that chatroom is where Wolong is active Smiley Would like to hang there out too  Cool

Me too, i have added him to my twitter account, and sometimes saying KDC Smiley I don't know, but our followers are really very quiet on twitter. Why are people not using twitter to promote this coins... And it is not spamming, as it are your followers, and the followers of those flowers, etc...

Marketing for KDC is still pretty wake, and that is something that the community is responsible for, complaining about DEV is easy, but doing something theirself to promote the coin that they mine,mmm, that is something differently...

Whats his twitter?

And I dont have twitter, else i would have used it.

https://twitter.com/GameOfDeception

PS: Did you notice the pickup in orders on coinedup. BIL had a big buy, and KDC is moving higher but with a lot of BID support. Checking every minute if they finally added KDC to cryptsy or not...

Honestly i believe we can see 40000 when we are on cryptsy. Why? Because a lot of wake hands sold a few days ago and most of the coins went to the big players...
GLC is going to go to at least 1200 in the coming while on Cryptsy.. already up over 50% in the last 24 hr nd in the last hour there are well over 200k in new buy orders and most importantly check out this from about 12 hours ago (noon EST): http://pastebin.com/rDvP84hU..

Seen same thing for EAC (with a nice pastbin link). Announced pump to 500. Never got further then 255 sat. Now it is at 100 again.
Don't be fooled.

Still, im curious what that chatroom is where Wolong is active Smiley Would like to hang there out too  Cool

Me too, i have added him to my twitter account, and sometimes saying KDC Smiley I don't know, but our followers are really very quiet on twitter. Why are people not using twitter to promote this coins... And it is not spamming, as it are your followers, and the followers of those flowers, etc...

Marketing for KDC is still pretty wake, and that is something that the community is responsible for, complaining about DEV is easy, but doing something theirself to promote the coin that they mine,mmm, that is something differently...

Whats his twitter?

And I dont have twitter, else i would have used it.
legendary

Don't be fooled.

Don't be fooled.

Still, im curious what that chatroom is where Wolong is active Smiley Would like to hang there out too  Cool
KDC price seems stable around 5500+ now. Nice Smiley

Still very cheap imho. Wish I had more btc or other coins I could sell for BTC and buy KDC.
Activity: 84
Morning everyone,

Quick update for the game site. We're having some issues with the API not displaying the correct prices at the moment. Hopefully will go into live beta today, will keep you updated.

Apologies for the delay.

+1
Morning everyone,

Quick update for the game site. We're having some issues with the API not displaying the correct prices at the moment. Hopefully will go into live beta today, will keep you updated.

Apologies for the delay.

Thnx for the update. We will be waiting patiently!
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Morning everyone,

Apologies for the delay.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I'm currently in talk with a very interesting site owner...

BitBids.com

I would like to see Klondike as a possible payment option, or certainly be part of some auctions.  Please add

https://twitter.com/MrBitBids

to stay up to date. This site is looking promising, and it can give Klondike a nice merchandise site and it will give BitBids.com a nice number of customers, so it will be a win/win situation.

Great !!! Wink
Activity: 20
L1BeEooqP9iYHbPpq1hSA7KdgTEEMXaj6v

Thanks!

Smiley
Activity: 196

People still fall for this shit? I will soon have seen that document being rewritten to match every single coin there is.
Activity: 34
Activity: 196
I've gone ahead and removed the pool fees for the time being at kdc.poolminewith.us.

Go mine some gold!

Enjoy.
Activity: 49
Is there anyway i can get my account back or withdraw all my kdc from Crytpo Foundation?
Almost forgot my roulette @ http://saloon.l8.lv/ Smiley

Now with blackjack and videopoker too!

Roulette

Total of 17342 spins played so far, paying a total of 98646.08199999962 KDC!

Crazy numbers!!! Already for almost 100K has been played on your roulette game? 

@DEV,

Can we please update the http://klondikecoin.com/ site!!! What i'm missing here, is for example this Roulette game, as also other games, we should have a separate tab for games or places were we can use KDC. I don't think it will take too much work.

My girlfriend is Russian, I notice that this site is only in English and Chinese. Can we add some bounties for making this sites more International? I'll check with my girlfriend if she can do the russian translation.

The website will be updated and likely re designed, we can look at arranging bounties for translations though the wallet is only available in English.

Turned my miners off Klondike yesterday (40,000khs) emailed dev some suggestions i got ignored I've left 4000khs on and now crypto fountain have locked my account  ill be dumping if this doesnt get sorted shortly !!!

Granted, I have no idea exactly what was the content of that email, but if you literally emailed only "suggestions", then no response would be required.  If you asked questions or whatnot, that's a different story.

Hi,

sorry about the lack of response, we get a fair few pm's and sometimes miss some. The suggestion being organising a buy wall - i would be reluctant to do this as the coin is holding around 5k satoshis and i wouldn't want to arrange a wall, which if removed could encourage a crash.
Jump to: