Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 264. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
7 BTC at a decent price is a huge support for you  Huh
I wonder if I should laugh or cry
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We still have HUGE buy support on coinedup:

0.00005501   12.   0.00066012
0.000055   60691.66321444   3.33804148
0.00005101   9919.03185883   0.50596982
0.000051   68524.88972438   3.49476938
0.00005   495.39672971   0.02476984
0.000045   100000.   4.5

Also i notice we mine 110K coins per day, and not a lot of selling is happening on coinedup or coinmarket.io. They could have sold all their coins at 0.000055 if they want it, but nobody is selling. So this prove already that there is a turnaround, also more and more people are talking about KDC on twitter.

Another positive point:

The great launch of http://www.cryptogamecodes.com

I believe all of this is a reason to continue mining at KDC or to buy coins.

Hey everyone,

It's good to encourage questions about the coin, the initial question was a genuine concern from someone that has spent time and money on the coin. I've raised the out of date initial post and it should be updated shortly. Like I said, we're just working hard on other stuff we feel will be more beneficial. However, it's a good point that we don't want to put new adopters off.

Now, something more positive - we're now live with the game key store beta. I know I keep repeating it, but there is very limited stock at the moment. It's a beta, we need to start small to prevent any issues to a larger group that would generate negative feeling towards the coin.

That being said, go spend some KDC! Please PM me if you have any issues, and feedback on the forums with your experience Smiley.

http://www.cryptogamecodes.com

website and reddit page is outdated too, no mention of Kimotos Gravity for example
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Hey everyone,

It's good to encourage questions about the coin, the initial question was a genuine concern from someone that has spent time and money on the coin. I've raised the out of date initial post and it should be updated shortly. Like I said, we're just working hard on other stuff we feel will be more beneficial. However, it's a good point that we don't want to put new adopters off.

Now, something more positive - we're now live with the game key store beta. I know I keep repeating it, but there is very limited stock at the moment. It's a beta, we need to start small to prevent any issues to a larger group that would generate negative feeling towards the coin.

That being said, go spend some KDC! Please PM me if you have any issues, and feedback on the forums with your experience Smiley.

http://www.cryptogamecodes.com

legendary
Why is it that whenever somebody comes here and tries to talk with sense, everybody is covering their ears and yelling "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU THAT'S ALL FUD WE'RE GOING TO $1"?

The coin is far lower than people expected it to be, there are far less updates than promised, and when anybody points that out, you guys are trying to simply shut them up instead of counterargumenting. That is what kills the coin.

Do you think that there are less updates? Every day DEV is active. What do you expect that they work 24 hours a day on this coin? If you expect this then we need to pay for their hours. Nobody is working for free...i believe it is on all thread, that people complain. At least at every thread that i went. The fact is ALL altcoins are lower. KDC is not doing bad job here, it is just a global issue. Look at USDe, CON, SMC, KARM, RDD, VTC, LOT,EAC, GDC, FST, ZET, ALF, 42, ....

Tell me ONE coin that move upwards in the last 2 weeks...ok, you will find one DOGE ofcourse, but give me 10 coins that move higher out of the 100 coins listed on coinmarketcap.
Impossible is Nothing
Why is it that whenever somebody comes here and tries to talk with sense, everybody is covering their ears and yelling "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU THAT'S ALL FUD WE'RE GOING TO $1"?

The coin is far lower than people expected it to be, there are far less updates than promised, and when anybody points that out, you guys are trying to simply shut them up instead of counterargumenting. That is what kills the coin.

I think we need to handle these posts as cases in customers service. right, some of them are trolls with the soul purpose of lowering KDC value (for whatever reason, cheap coins, other competition, etc). others are genuinely concern about what is being done and what is not, and can't carry themselves with a positive attitude.

each of those, haters or desperate, can harm KDC if their complaints are not handled or answered.
try not to drag yourself to a level where they get what they deserve (I know it's hard, I've been trapped and argued with them as well), instead, give them the professional answer they need. and if you don't have one, try and raise someone who has the answer, or send them to him by PM.

Activity: 112

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
sorry guys... the last few pages of comments is not very good for this community man.... we need to grow... not scare people off... better behave yourselves... bloody hell Embarrassed
Impossible is Nothing
I'm not the first to speak about it, but nothing happens, then yes I do a little provocation hoping that it makes things move

I follow this thread and have seen most of the posts since launch. didn't seen anyone mention that the OP not being updated (and not being answered accordingly).
again, if it bothers you, you can ask the dev to update it, or bring it up here on this thread for discussion. but when you depreciate the devs while doing this, it harms all of us, your 10k KDC included.
I'm not the first to speak about it, but nothing happens, then yes I do a little provocation hoping that it makes things move
Impossible is Nothing
And every time they reply, there is always promises but in the end nothing happens.
Why come immediately to insults?

Do you think your extremist reactions are beneficial to KDC?

I think I still have the right to ask questions.

I own only 10k KDC, and I do not mining it for some time now as I don't see enough positive signs to do so.

Because DEV is working like crazy. Certainly things have more priority then other things.

For example look at:  http://cryptogamecodes.com

This is a nice step in the right direction. Also they said in recent post that they will re-design the website, but it takes time. People are looking too much at altcoins as easy profit, lets mine it and earn $1000 per week and we jump to the another coin. A coin is like a company. There are people behind a coin and they need time to do the right steps for their coin. They don't check the coin price every day, as today it is 6000 and tomorrow maybe only 3000 and the day after tomorrow 10000, they look longer term. This is not a pre-mine type of shitcoin. Here people are working hard to earn big money later on, not today, not tomorrow, but next year or so. Bitcoin was worth NOTHING 4 years ago, and look now. Why is Bitcoin worth so much now? Because a lot of places are using Bitcoins, why is KDC worth nothing now? Because we only have a few places that use KDC. How much will KDC be worth when you can purchase real items in a shops, buying Iphones with it, buying a house, ...

They know what they are doing with this coin, real professional people working on this one. If you're looking for a quick profit then you're at the wrong coin, if you look for a coin that can be worth a lot in the future, then you're at the right place.

I remember a guy, in November he told me, ah, i've been mining Quark for one month, maybe it can be worth something, and what happened, a week or 2 later Quark was flying his coins were worth $10,000 and that because he didn't sold for a few $'s but he just said, what the hell, just mine a coin and i'm not selling it. I own more then 100K coins, and really not planning to sell any coin BELOW $1.

blablabla

Try to think a little, if a guy who has just discovered the KDC starts reading the first post of this topic, and he sees that there is a lot of stuff planned for late January / early February, but nothing has happened yet, I do not think his confidence is at the highest. And then if he sees full of insults answers to legitimate questions, he will run away.

Updating the first post of this topic and the website should be a priority imho

and yet. you could stop wasting so much energies arguing with ppl and just ask the dev to update the OP. no?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
+1  i have 135,000 coins, 100,000 mined and 35 bought at 0.00025 and declare only sell in 5 years.

I believe in the KDC.
And every time they reply, there is always promises but in the end nothing happens.

I own only 10k KDC, and I do not mining it for some time now as I don't see enough positive signs to do so.

Because DEV is working like crazy. Certainly things have more priority then other things.

This is a nice step in the right direction. Also they said in recent post that they will re-design the website, but it takes time. People are looking too much at altcoins as easy profit, lets mine it and earn $1000 per week and we jump to the another coin. A coin is like a company. There are people behind a coin and they need time to do the right steps for their coin. They don't check the coin price every day, as today it is 6000 and tomorrow maybe only 3000 and the day after tomorrow 10000, they look longer term. This is not a pre-mine type of shitcoin. Here people are working hard to earn big money later on, not today, not tomorrow, but next year or so. Bitcoin was worth NOTHING 4 years ago, and look now. Why is Bitcoin worth so much now? Because a lot of places are using Bitcoins, why is KDC worth nothing now? Because we only have a few places that use KDC. How much will KDC be worth when you can purchase real items in a shops, buying Iphones with it, buying a house, ...

They know what they are doing with this coin, real professional people working on this one. If you're looking for a quick profit then you're at the wrong coin, if you look for a coin that can be worth a lot in the future, then you're at the right place.

I remember a guy, in November he told me, ah, i've been mining Quark for one month, maybe it can be worth something, and what happened, a week or 2 later Quark was flying his coins were worth $10,000 and that because he didn't sold for a few $'s but he just said, what the hell, just mine a coin and i'm not selling it. I own more then 100K coins, and really not planning to sell any coin BELOW $1.

blablabla

Try to think a little, if a guy who has just discovered the KDC starts reading the first post of this topic, and he sees that there is a lot of stuff planned for late January / early February, but nothing has happened yet, I don't think his confidence is at the highest. And then if he sees full of insults answers to legitimate questions, he will run away.

Updating the first post of this topic and the website should be a priority imho
Impossible is Nothing
Is this AGAIN one of those people that are complaining and try to get this stock down!!!??? There was another asshole that claim to have 100K KDC coins and at the moment that i told him, ok, put it on the market i'll buy all your 100K KDCs coins he disappeared. I've send him a few messages, but suddenly disappeared. If you don't add value to the community please SHUT THE .... UP, and mine at another coin.

Because you got the answer from jes, he told you that the promotional videos got less priority than a functional store site. and yet you diregard it entirely and continued to ask about the promotional video. that, along with your general attitude is what causing those insults.

ask a legitimate question -> got answered -> disregard answer and depreciates the dev's hard work, therefore the coin itself = troll - even if you didn't meant to be one. which I doubt it. considering the way you drag ppl who answers you to discussions about insults instead of genuinely be concerned about the progress and development of this coin.

was I clear enough?
legendary

Activity: 98
Mine for your life
It seems that the devs have jumped ship:

The first post and the website is outdated since weeks, it does not take hours to update...

For example:

Klondike Coin Promotional Video - Currently in development and should be released within the next week

can we see something of it ?

And explorer.klondikecoin.com is down again...

Where is your question,all i can see is a bunch of stupid Accusations
Is this AGAIN one of those people that are complaining and try to get this stock down!!!??? There was another asshole that claim to have 100K KDC coins and at the moment that i told him, ok, put it on the market i'll buy all your 100K KDCs coins he disappeared. I've send him a few messages, but suddenly disappeared. If you don't add value to the community please SHUT THE .... UP, and mine at another coin.

the block explorer is back online, looks like our host had some problems which caused the server to reboot.

If your account is locked on a pool it is likely due to someone attempting to login with the wrong password too many times, they seem to unlock themselves after a period of time as others have complained about being locked only for the account to be unlocked a short while later Smiley

CF has been up since just after launch with no issues of scams so im confident the pool is not a scam
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
kdc.cryptofountain.com ""Scam""....

This pool locked me out with my coins in their possession and told me to contact support.

There is NO support, just a disclaimer saying no responsibility will be held by the site.

Use this pool at your own risk, unless anyone knows better. Please help me get in contact with the owner.

Thanks.

Hi Diablo,

Can you PM me your cryptofountain username please? I'll see if I can help.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
kdc.cryptofountain.com ""Scam""....

This pool locked me out with my coins in their possession and told me to contact support.

There is NO support, just a disclaimer saying no responsibility will be held by the site.

Use this pool at your own risk, unless anyone knows better. Please help me get in contact with the owner.

Thanks.
Jump to: