Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 346. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Amazon for BTC
I will be laughing at the people who sold at this price when we hit a big exchange  Grin
Activity: 236
I'll never understand why people play The Price is Right on these exchanges and constantly try to outbid each other. Geniuses, you're bidding against yourselves.

Especially in a buyer's market like KDC right now...if you just wait your turn you'll get your coins Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Lol Brother3, it's KimDotCom, although I'm sure you knew it wasn't little girly looking Justin Bieber. He is a discrace to Canada. Luckily there are no 13 year old girls on this forum to offend  Grin

I don't care for Justin Loser myself but my daughter is nuts about him...I am gonna print KDC's picture and put it in her room  Shocked Grin
Hey bro, don't do that... You'll have to pay for her shrink until she turns 18 if you do... just look at the picture!  Grin

But.....Justin Loser will look just like that in two years with his antics  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Lol Brother3, it's KimDotCom, although I'm sure you knew it wasn't little girly looking Justin Bieber. He is a discrace to Canada. Luckily there are no 13 year old girls on this forum to offend  Grin

I don't care for Justin Loser myself but my daughter is nuts about him...I am gonna print KDC's picture and put it in her room  Shocked Grin
Hey bro, don't do that... You'll have to pay for her shrink until she turns 18 if you do... just look at the picture!  Grin
I voted for KDC at Crycurex.....Currently there are 22 votes for KDC

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/vote/19/

Could be worthwhile to put yours in..

Crycurex is a new exchange currently in beta
Activity: 238
i hold my huge amount of coins and try to getting more  Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Holding 2577 KDC and I won't sell it until it reaches 0.001 BTC ! Mined 11 blocs solo in early days of the coin Wink

Trust me, you should not panic and sell all your coin, think about it is investment for the future.

For example, I mined 13 millions TIPS when it went online... when the market started to decline, 2 weeks later, sold everything for 2 LTC Sad one month later, It has been introduced in cryptsy with a huge initial bump (although it declined after). If I waited and sold those TIPS at cryptsy launch, I would have get 30 LTC !

HOLD !

http://img.pandawhale.com/57543-Bitcoin-300-spartans-Stay-Stro-Vpch.png

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Lol Brother3, it's KimDotCom, although I'm sure you knew it wasn't little girly looking Justin Bieber. He is a discrace to Canada. Luckily there are no 13 year old girls on this forum to offend  Grin
Activity: 196
Friends, Romans, Countrymen... lend us your pickaxes!

Come bring your hashes to PoolMineWith.Us!
 - the not-so-premier KlondikeCoin mining pool
that virtual money can buy!

This thoroughly lame pool advertisement was sponsored by absolutely nobody
and brought to you by my burros because I was too lazy to carry it myself after
mining KDC all day long and drinking all night long.

Ah, who am I kidding, I was drinking all day long while mining KDC too.
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
Bah Difficulty is going up again  Embarrassed Oh well it was a good day  Kiss
ahaha KimDotCom Coin (KDC) featuring KimDotO Gravity

It was right before our eyes all along!!! KIM DOT COM DEVELOPED KDC!!!  Shocked  Cheesy lololol

Is that Justin Beiber? Grin
ahaha KimDotCom Coin (KDC) featuring KimDotO Gravity

It was right before our eyes all along!!! KIM DOT COM DEVELOPED KDC!!!  Shocked  Cheesy lololol
Activity: 102

K

D

C

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

WOW!!!!  Mega KDC!!!! LOL!!!

Looks guys!!!  We found out who the dev really is!!! Grin

Now with KimDoto Gravity, oh sorry Kimoto Gravity!  Grin
KDC IS DYING!!!!

JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER 3K COINS AND BACK MINING IT Smiley

HAha spot on Placebo. Spot on  Cheesy
Activity: 224
im so happy that the difficulty is down. i mine 300 kdc with 1,6 MH per day haha thats awesome !! in 1 month this will be 300 dollar !

I just bought some more;D I don't have the biggest rig or much BTC, but I now got my hands on 200KDC
Activity: 168
im so happy that the difficulty is down. i mine 300 kdc with 1,6 MH per day haha thats awesome !! in 1 month this will be 300 dollar !

K

D

C

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

WOW!!!!  Mega KDC!!!! LOL!!!

Looks guys!!!  We found out who the dev really is!!! Grin