Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 347. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
looool KDC isnt dying, you guys will see in a month Wink
Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
yes, successful trade done with nikkers for 100 KDC for the AMD silver card  Cool
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 566
Thanks to Phattybanks for my first actual trade in coinage Cheesy
As for KDC i will be holding it for a bit,and probably mining more.
Activity: 238
yea a coin cannot die, if everyone dumps then the other side buys your dumps and hold the coins..

to the moon!!! very cheap, so promising, such coin,  wow.
Activity: 207
KDC needs Coinmarket.io or Crypsty.

pd: Is coinmarket.io down? I cant enter..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
KDC IS DYING!!!!

JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER 3K COINS AND BACK MINING IT Smiley
Activity: 84
please dont fall for the "this coin is dying" bullshit, just some guys wanting to buy KDC at lower prices.

Understand now ?
hey guys I still believe in this coin, has anything been bought with this coin? I have some game cards Batman Arkham Origins and an AMD Silver rewards card good for two games out of Deus Ex HR, Hitman, Sleeping Dogs Thief, and Dirt 3 i'll sell each for 100 KDC OBO

I'll give you 100 KDC for an amd silver card........as long as you aint a thief yourself  Grin
Seriously tho,how can we do this so we both dont worry about getting bumped?

idk dude we both are n00bs I guess you can send 50 ill send the code then send the next 50?
Activity: 566
hey guys I still believe in this coin, has anything been bought with this coin? I have some game cards Batman Arkham Origins and an AMD Silver rewards card good for two games out of Deus Ex HR, Hitman, Sleeping Dogs Thief, and Dirt 3 i'll sell each for 100 KDC OBO

I'll give you 100 KDC for an amd silver card........as long as you aint a thief yourself  Grin
Seriously tho,how can we do this so we both dont worry about getting bumped?
Activity: 84
Lots of panic and idiotic posts lately. People need to calm the fuark down Smiley The coin is not even a month old for gods sake Tongue
And its been on an "unknown" market about a week.

February is the month where lots of thing will happen to KDC according to the roadmap, and im convinced that the DEV will keep up with their awesome work.

the price is nothing to worry about, just put thing in perspective to the age of this coin.

IMO there is a lot of negative bot-orders going on @ coinmarket also, they really do everything they can to lower the price. Its just a matter of time before we hit coinex or cryptsy. Just keep spreading the word, and sit back to laugh at everyone sellin at stupidly low prices.

And please dont fall for the "this coin is dying" bullshit, just some guys wanting to buy KDC at lower prices.

edit: sold AMD card to nikkers
Activity: 102
Activity: 98
I got lucky earlier finding this block:
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
SITTING on my big-ass pile of KDC.

How big is your ass? My ass is 25K
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Still havent sold a single klondike coin. Have lost about 50 kdc in the roulette game though Tongue

Will hold long time. Im a medium sized bag holder ( > 10k kdc)
Mine for your life
Stocking some here aswell  Wink

With all the GPU's finely at home it's a joy to see the Difficulty at 7  Grin
SITTING on my big-ass pile of KDC.
Activity: 112
no hes waiting for the pump on leaf... so he can dump and buy KDC.... leaf rewards :2 in 2 days... may add a few satoshis on the price  Smiley

only thing is.... Maybe KDC is already 0.0003 again  Roll Eyes

Just sell those leafs with at least 30% profit man... i made 1 btc in 2 days with leaf.... invested 0.5 in KDC @0.00009 this morning.... and 0.5 for a new GPU for extra mining power on KDC Cheesy
Yeah, I'll sell at 26 if I don't see a pattern going higher! Hopefully it will go to 80, then I will buy 2 more 280x and some risers then I'm going to mine KDC! Wink
Jump to: