Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 350. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What happened with the price and the big networkhashrate drop?

Look at other alts and you'll see a downward trend, nothing abnormal here. At this stage most alts wouldnt even have been on an exchange. Kdc was always very profitable, its just correcting and following other alts. Also most big money would avoid a new market, the coin will bounce eventually Smiley
Activity: 98
Everyone's getting pissed because the price has dropped so they stop mining. We still have 500MH/s which will grow again.

If it wasn't for coinmarket.io then KDC may not have been added to any exchange, good or bad I'm not sure yet.

But KDC will grow again, we will just collect all the coins at the low price for when more people are done with their quick pumps on the shitcoins.

KDC is solid, give it a chance and hold your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
What happened with the price and the big networkhashrate drop?
People don't waste money on that piece of shit game website it's all the same idiot who made it.

It's not even a game
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 8
Dam , i v got 0,148 btc on btc-e that i cannot withraw to coinmarket.io becouse im registered yesterday.
KDC price is sooo low atm, i cannot buy anything couse my deposit are frozen for more two days.
Damn

Anyone willing to borrow 0,148 btc ,  i would refund for two days when btce let me withdraw.
Thx
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
you know what i dont really get for now.... this topic is in the top 15 with replys amount... yet no BIG exchange stepped in....  

for now its fine by me... so we can all all buy up from all those dumpers @jackshit off the real value of this coin...

but still... pretty strange..... Roll Eyes

maybe bigvern is buying KDC too.... and when he has 500k he might add it Tongue
Activity: 24
I think people should do stuff for KDC because there is no premine.

Just spread the word. Vote coinedup. Vote cryptsy and so on.

Yea! And buy this shovel from me! http://goldrush.l8.lv
 Grin
That must be a record price so far Grin

Which means it's a record amount of KDC to be won! Also it's a pretty great shovel if I do say so myself. Cool

If someone would buy up 5btc of kdc it would hit 40000 again Smiley

So what you're saying is... You need a shovel?  Cool Only a few hours left to make a quick 1200 KDC.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
niiiice woke up just now... bought another 2k for 0.00009200 piece...  Grin Grin

keep on dumping you dumb fucks! Cool
Activity: 84

Grin

Which means it's a record amount of KDC to be won! Also it's a pretty great shovel if I do say so myself. Cool

If someone would buy up 5btc of kdc it would hit 40000 again Smiley

Grin

Activity: 56
The main concern I have at this point is that the volume on coinmarket.io will get so low that they remove it. I don't think there's a big chance of being listed on a bigger exchange without being on coinmarket. I could be wrong though.

That's not true at all... Are you crazy! Allot of coins are sold at all exchanges.

Every exchange sees money in a coin especially if it's not traded elsewhere
I'm not going to pretend I know what I'm talking about, but in my opinion if it dropped of the exchange because of low volume I think it would be less likely to be added to another.

The main concern I have at this point is that the volume on coinmarket.io will get so low that they remove it. I don't think there's a big chance of being listed on a bigger exchange without being on coinmarket. I could be wrong though. It's looking like there are more buy orders now though, hopefully we will hit a buy wall.
relax, its just leafcoin sucking the trade volume from all other coins Tongue
Yeah actually KDC volume isn't that bad compared to the rest at coinmarket.

Grin
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Amazon for BTC
Okay, I loved this coin, but you guys need a reality check badly. It's not some "market manipulation", stop putting the blame on the exchange, the sellers, the miners, the life, the Universe and everything. It just lost popularity and tanked. And unless there's some big move to change that, it will die a slow death, maybe a little less painful due to gravity well.

You're an idiot, that's all i have to say.
Activity: 112
Okay, I loved this coin, but you guys need a reality check badly. It's not some "market manipulation", stop putting the blame on the exchange, the sellers, the miners, the life, the Universe and everything. It just lost popularity and tanked. And unless there's some big move to change that, it will die a slow death, maybe a little less painful due to gravity well.

Grin

You are all waiting on the dev to work things out
It's not like it's a gd selling spree.  A 1 BTC "whale" would clear out the "reasonable" sellers.
Activity: 56
I mean at Klondike @5... Not going back to leaf. You see the buy and sell walls it's impossible to make a profit lol

After people sell they will be back

KDC at 5 is really hard lol
that guy at 4 was really lucky
The main concern I have at this point is that the volume on coinmarket.io will get so low that they remove it. I don't think there's a big chance of being listed on a bigger exchange without being on coinmarket. I could be wrong though. It's looking like there are more buy orders now though, hopefully we will hit a buy wall.
relax, its just leafcoin sucking the trade volume from all other coins Tongue

Man I bought leafcoin and sold at 27 or 28. For a quick 0.3.
Luckily because it went to 30 I thought shit.. But now it goes down. The price was to high.

I think most guys put the volume offline wallet and some went off buying somewhere else

Please people fill my order at 5 Smiley
you're crazy lol, doubt it will go down to 5...
there's too many buy orders 15-18

but have to say i never saw this much volume coming... 200+BTC in 24hrs, its dropped some now

I mean at Klondike @5... Not going back to leaf. You see the buy and sell walls it's impossible to make a profit lol

After people sell they will be back
Jump to: