Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 354. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The net hashrate rise after his fall (sorry if it's not very english haha, i know what i meen)

This morning (GMT) we was at 600Mh/s, now 850mh/s  Smiley

People quit KDC for other coin but they see KDC is much better !

Why do people want to sell their coins only at 12500???
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
The net hashrate rise after his fall (sorry if it's not very english haha, i know what i meen)

This morning (GMT) we was at 600Mh/s, now 850mh/s  Smiley

People quit KDC for other coin but they see KDC is much better !
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
the problem is.. alot people trust in this coin and hold her coins, but once it rise a bit they dump it down to hell  Roll Eyes

True, but I got other coins that I plan to dump, this one I will hold at least till block half maybe longer. Will see how it turns out when it hits Cryptsy.

Activity: 238
the problem is.. alot people trust in this coin and hold her coins, but once it rise a bit they dump it down to hell  Roll Eyes
As long as Devs keep working and keep releasing new stuff for the coin, I will hold my coins. But damn it I want results as well, Miner is pointed at CASH for another 12 hours, then its back to KDC.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Don't mean to be grim, but the buyer side of the order book is a little short.

1 BTC on both the buy and sell side it's to easy for someone to manipulate with a very small amount at the moment
Activity: 109
WTB 70,000KDC at current rate on coinmarket.io - 0.00011900
Pm me if you have such amount.

Why don't you just place a buy order at 0.00011500 on coinmarket

+1
Activity: 294

Why don't you just place a buy order at 0.00011500 on coinmarket
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't mean to be grim, but the buyer side of the order book is a little short.
Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Some guys quit KDC mining ...

SO COOL, i get more KDC every day  Grin

Yea lol. i keep mining

Price on coinmarket lowest ever, hash very low. Not cool.

Depends on how you see it, More coins and better price for the ones buying for future  Cool

The one with the most patience and trust will become the richest.
Activity: 98
Mine for your life

Yea lol. i keep mining

Depends on how you see it, More coins and better price for the ones buying for future  Cool
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC

Yea lol. i keep mining

Activity: 308

Yea lol. i keep mining
Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC
Activity: 98
Mine for your life

Same here  Grin
Activity: 89

Activity: 84
The truth is,
you don't need anything...except maybe hope.
Klondike 2014
Ive been reading about the Chinese New Year and found this

Chinese New Year is the longest and most important celebration in the Chinese calendar. The Chinese year 4712 begins on Jan. 31, 2014.
[...]
The Lantern Festival

In China, the New Year is a time of family reunion. Family members gather at each other's homes for visits and shared meals, most significantly a feast on New Year's Eve. In the United States, however, many early Chinese immigrants arrived without their families, and found a sense of community through neighborhood associations instead. Today, many Chinese-American neighborhood associations host banquets and other New Year events. source*

What I make of it, related to the crypto world is: many chinese are prepairing for the new year. So low on trades and thus sets prices bit lower. But... all the chinese will hook up with eachother and ofc tell their family and friends of their crypto-coin business. I believe after the Chinese year new many more new miners and investors from China will move in.

I see a golden road for a real, serious coin like Klondike Smiley

(must admit im riding leaf also atm, making nice profits I use to buy up more KDC Tongue)

Not to be a debbie downer, but the 31st is also when the new Chinese rules on Cryptocurrency transactions go into effect.  Nobody know what February 1st will bring.

Source?

It's been all over the news for the last two months.  Nobody is sure whether it means an outright ban or something... "less severe".  What is known is that China doesn't want its fiat tied to virtual currency at all.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Ive been reading about the Chinese New Year and found this

Chinese New Year is the longest and most important celebration in the Chinese calendar. The Chinese year 4712 begins on Jan. 31, 2014.
[...]
The Lantern Festival

In China, the New Year is a time of family reunion. Family members gather at each other's homes for visits and shared meals, most significantly a feast on New Year's Eve. In the United States, however, many early Chinese immigrants arrived without their families, and found a sense of community through neighborhood associations instead. Today, many Chinese-American neighborhood associations host banquets and other New Year events. source*

What I make of it, related to the crypto world is: many chinese are prepairing for the new year. So low on trades and thus sets prices bit lower. But... all the chinese will hook up with eachother and ofc tell their family and friends of their crypto-coin business. I believe after the Chinese year new many more new miners and investors from China will move in.

I see a golden road for a real, serious coin like Klondike Smiley

(must admit im riding leaf also atm, making nice profits I use to buy up more KDC Tongue)

Not to be a debbie downer, but the 31st is also when the new Chinese rules on Cryptocurrency transactions go into effect.  Nobody know what February 1st will bring.

Source?
Jump to: