Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 351. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The main concern I have at this point is that the volume on coinmarket.io will get so low that they remove it. I don't think there's a big chance of being listed on a bigger exchange without being on coinmarket. I could be wrong though. It's looking like there are more buy orders now though, hopefully we will hit a buy wall.
relax, its just leafcoin sucking the trade volume from all other coins Tongue

Man I bought leafcoin and sold at 27 or 28. For a quick 0.3.
Luckily because it went to 30 I thought shit.. But now it goes down. The price was to high.

I think most guys put the volume offline wallet and some went off buying somewhere else

Please people fill my order at 5 Smiley
you're crazy lol, doubt it will go down to 5...
there's too many buy orders 15-18

but have to say i never saw this much volume coming... 200+BTC in 24hrs, its dropped some now
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The main concern I have at this point is that the volume on coinmarket.io will get so low that they remove it. I don't think there's a big chance of being listed on a bigger exchange without being on coinmarket. I could be wrong though. It's looking like there are more buy orders now though, hopefully we will hit a buy wall.

Man I bought leafcoin and sold at 27 or 28. For a quick 0.3.
Luckily because it went to 30 I thought shit.. But now it goes down. The price was to high.

I think most guys put the volume offline wallet and some went off buying somewhere else

Please people fill my order at 5 Smiley
I made this purchase  

Buy Thu Jan 30 05:16:13 667.57390456 KDC 0.00004000 0% 0.02670296 BTC

Someone was pretty desperate...
i saw that lol
Sell sell sell (you weak bitches)!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I made this purchase  

Buy Thu Jan 30 05:16:13 667.57390456 KDC 0.00004000 0% 0.02670296 BTC

Someone was pretty desperate...
The main concern I have at this point is that the volume on coinmarket.io will get so low that they remove it. I don't think there's a big chance of being listed on a bigger exchange without being on coinmarket. I could be wrong though.

That's not true at all... Are you crazy! Allot of coins are sold at all exchanges.

Every exchange sees money in a coin especially if it's not traded elsewhere
and you killed me literally when i sold some coins on 25000..  how can you sell that low.. how can you do that you stupid faggot..

yea.. how ..

Cry

Haha guess you made the best call

But I asked already 3 times. Why aren't we on coinedup ?

What is the diff now ?
Activity: 53
wow! klondike coin, i wanna be rich  Shocked Wink Cheesy

i will try mine some coins
After numerous Posts by me regarding Manipulation of the market not a SINGLE response by coinmarket.io   But yet he has time to answer a question about a button?   surely i would answer a question that sheds detrimental value on my exchange first???
He's not gonna be in every coin thread every minute
Or have you made numerous posts on coinmarket's thread?
Made numerous posts.  that guy is ignoring them.....Plain and simple
Hell ill go spam the same post 10 times and you watch the response.
please dont, it doesnt help

give it some time
market can be manipulated by users, it happens in other exchanges as well, hell its even worse on some of them lol
and most coins have ridiculous low buy walls too
After numerous Posts by me regarding Manipulation of the market not a SINGLE response by coinmarket.io   But yet he has time to answer a question about a button?   surely i would answer a question that sheds detrimental value on my exchange first???
He's not gonna be in every coin thread every minute
Or have you made numerous posts on coinmarket's thread?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
i was trying to help devs of this coin, like i helped others but they badly ignored me.

i assume they ignored more people too that wanted to give a hand.

i this coin will totally tank? i dont know. but ive sold all of my coins so i can buy back cheap or not buy back at all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
and you killed me literally when i sold some coins on 25000..  how can you sell that low.. how can you do that you stupid faggot..

yea.. how ..

Cry

That's what you call professionals. They don't answer crazy question. They also didn't respond on compliments.

I don't know how much you lost but don't sweat it relax...

Btw do you know the net hashrate and how many coins you get at the moment  ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
now the coin is so low ojn coinmarket im not sure how this will end for us holders Sad
Are you guys hearing your self ?
You are blaming everyone ? Now even the exchange.

Calm down.

All coins went down on coinmarket.io these few days.

It's just simple, the exchange is new and only the ones who bothered to get on and buy have bought.
So people can't sell to the ones that already bought.

The coin (like other coins on the exchange) need to find other exchanges where people are and where there is more trust.

I think we should target coinedup and after that it will go to cryptsy.
I pulled alll my coins out 2 days ago when i seen this activity. I'm sooo glad i did.  You mark my words that Exchange will be notorious as thieves.
They are new and have been working really well so far
The coins that got pulled out had really low volume, like DOGE/BTC 1BTC++ if not mistaken

Give it some time Smiley
I pulled alll my coins out 2 days ago when i seen this activity. I'm sooo glad i did.  You mark my words that Exchange will be notorious as thieves.

No worse than any other exchange that trades crypto.  Go read some of the complaints about Cryptsy, MtGox, Bter,...etc.

At least at coinmarket, withdrawals work except when the admin is sleeping Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
alright, calm your titties.

i don't want to place this info because it would attract people what would only mine this and quick sell it to proffit. but here goes
coinmarket had two kind of buyers :

A--- the one that place order at 1-2 BTCs worth at 0.00023-0.0002700  aka 0.23BTcs for 1K coins
B--- the small timers . the one that beat around the bush and sold 10-50 coins at +- 0.----1002 the A orders..

The only problem is that ever since two days the big guys (A) have been holding to their money since the economy is down and waiting for February 1

this left only small order that small timer left. if you look at the list now there is a total of (Total shown: 0.75423412 BTC) small shitty buy offers. this total used to be 8 BTC

and other thing to keep in mind. Before this coin hit and exchange it was going 1k=0.1BTC minimum price on the market section.

you wait until the weekend passes and you will realized that this coin had much more value.

hold that gold.
Jump to: