Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 355. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Ive been reading about the Chinese New Year and found this

Chinese New Year is the longest and most important celebration in the Chinese calendar. The Chinese year 4712 begins on Jan. 31, 2014.
[...]
The Lantern Festival

In China, the New Year is a time of family reunion. Family members gather at each other's homes for visits and shared meals, most significantly a feast on New Year's Eve. In the United States, however, many early Chinese immigrants arrived without their families, and found a sense of community through neighborhood associations instead. Today, many Chinese-American neighborhood associations host banquets and other New Year events. source*

What I make of it, related to the crypto world is: many chinese are prepairing for the new year. So low on trades and thus sets prices bit lower. But... all the chinese will hook up with eachother and ofc tell their family and friends of their crypto-coin business. I believe after the Chinese year new many more new miners and investors from China will move in.

I see a golden road for a real, serious coin like Klondike Smiley

(must admit im riding leaf also atm, making nice profits I use to buy up more KDC Tongue)

Not to be a debbie downer, but the 31st is also when the new Chinese rules on Cryptocurrency transactions go into effect.  Nobody know what February 1st will bring.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Ive been reading about the Chinese New Year and found this

Chinese New Year is the longest and most important celebration in the Chinese calendar. The Chinese year 4712 begins on Jan. 31, 2014.
[...]
The Lantern Festival

In China, the New Year is a time of family reunion. Family members gather at each other's homes for visits and shared meals, most significantly a feast on New Year's Eve. In the United States, however, many early Chinese immigrants arrived without their families, and found a sense of community through neighborhood associations instead. Today, many Chinese-American neighborhood associations host banquets and other New Year events. source*

What I make of it, related to the crypto world is: many chinese are prepairing for the new year. So low on trades and thus sets prices bit lower. But... all the chinese will hook up with eachother and ofc tell their family and friends of their crypto-coin business. I believe after the Chinese year new many more new miners and investors from China will move in.

I see a golden road for a real, serious coin like Klondike Smiley

(must admit im riding leaf also atm, making nice profits I use to buy up more KDC Tongue)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Wish I had sold at .00025.
i sold a fair amount at .0003 and .00025 (roughly 8k) Wink
Activity: 189
guys. just hold to you wallet for few more days. this is worse week in economics. especially with chinna. they have the new year. after , probably on feburary 1 , economy will pick up.. hold on to your gold man. it was sellign at 2000's satoshis not 24 hr ago.

look at all the coins. they are all in drop. i'd advice to hold and buy

also there is a pump that is going live to some coin tonight at 10 pm. last time doge got a huge pump it was glorious market from all the coins from all the new people brought it by the news.
Care to divulge the pump coin?Huh!!!??

I heard tips was going up, and the market seems to indicate it, but maybe I'm wrong. Didn't harm to buy a few mill given the price.

https://twitter.com/thecryptotrader

its a btc coins.. so probably not tips. as tips is tip/ltc

damn, wish we had an idea.  I still dont even own 1 btc.  sad LOL
legendary
Activity: 1274
guys. just hold to you wallet for few more days. this is worse week in economics. especially with chinna. they have the new year. after , probably on feburary 1 , economy will pick up.. hold on to your gold man. it was sellign at 2000's satoshis not 24 hr ago.

also there is a pump that is going live to some coin tonight at 10 pm. last time doge got a huge pump it was glorious market from all the coins from all the new people brought it by the news.

I heard tips was going up, and the market seems to indicate it, but maybe I'm wrong. Didn't harm to buy a few mill given the price.

https://twitter.com/thecryptotrader

its a btc coins.. so probably not tips. as tips is tip/ltc
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

tips was at 40~ 2 days ago so do your due deligience when buying, TIPS is very volatile but its traded in LTC so thats a bigger relieve  

Have you looked at the 10 day chart?

Anyway, I bought a couple of million. Hardly breaking the bank. I see it going up soon, but hey, I could be completely wrong. Don't buy tips based on my buying choices. I'm applying some new principles I've been learning.
Activity: 826
Activity: 140

tips was at 40~ 2 days ago so do your due deligience when buying, TIPS is very volatile but its traded in LTC so thats a bigger relieve 
Activity: 532

legendary
Activity: 1274

Activity: 196
this coin is dead i think.. on coinmarket it will be removed soon because no buyers anymore and no other exchange will take this..

wow and this happends to a 200 pages thread

You sent me a PM two days ago to buy my 46000 KDC. You changed of opinion or you want to see cheap prices ?

i just wanted to make people feel that something went wrong and they wake up.. Tongue

and no i don't want cheap prices anymore, i have enough KDC now  Smiley

Hey, I'm okay with the prices going down a good bit more.  Just means it's a good time to stock up before it hits Cryptsy & CoinEx...

Oops. I've said too much...  Grin
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
this coin is dead i think.. on coinmarket it will be removed soon because no buyers anymore and no other exchange will take this..

You sent me a PM two days ago to buy my 46000 KDC. You changed of opinion or you want to see cheap prices ?

i just wanted to make people feel that something went wrong and they wake up.. Tongue

and no i don't want cheap prices anymore, i have enough KDC now  Smiley

Great, I thought we had lost you  Wink
Activity: 238

and no i don't want cheap prices anymore, i have enough KDC now  Smiley
Activity: 84
Impossible is Nothing
Does coinedup and cryptsy really want coins ?!
Cryptsy adds coins in batches, so I guess it will be KDC, Leaf and something crap in the next batch. Should be in 3-4 days I think!
would love to see PRT, KDC, DGB added to cryptsy
Particle, Klon and?

That's Digibyte.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250

Activity: 980
Activity: 112
Cryptsy adds coins in batches, so I guess it will be KDC, Leaf and something crap in the next batch. Should be in 3-4 days I think!
would love to see PRT, KDC, DGB added to cryptsy
Particle, Klon and?
would love to see PRT, KDC, DGB(digibyte) added to cryptsy
Jump to: