Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 358. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
we have reached another tiny milestone. we are now equal with digibytes in terms of total pages in the forum= 207
break the record and reach ahead of them my klondikers

Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just became a proud owner of another 20,000 Klondike!  Grin
Activity: 182
we have reached another tiny milestone. we are now equal with digibytes in terms of total pages in the forum= 207
break the record and reach ahead of them my klondikers
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
we should all start posting out wallets transaction history and find the DUMPER  Shocked
I stopped mining for a bit and jumped on leaf for a while to get that quick PUMP and DUMP.
but I refuse to sell my KDC at all. I haven't sold not even one on any exchange, ill sell when it hits cryptsy if I think the price is right.

none of these other coins have anything in common with KDC, the others are simply scam coins for a quick pump and dump, and if you guys cant see that and are dumping your KDC for fear of it going any lower, then you guys are dumb as SH*T. this coin wont explode or get any major pumps and dumps because its a legit coin with good team behind it, this coin will grow a at slow pace and once it gets "really noticed" itll be to late for everyone who DUMPED there coins.

I am a true holder of KDC, iv been here for a while and im not going anywhere!! lets get that road map completed DEV  Grin
Activity: 308
I hope the price will falling down to .00010 so I can buy verry cheap KDC Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Im holding this coin too, only have 5,5K but I hold it Grin

This declaration that you are holding to 0.001 has to stop.  Obviously half the people are not playing by the honor system.  It should be taken with a grain of salt in the future.  There has been non-stop selling the last four days and there hasnt been that many new coins mined to justify that so.... LOL

Here is my new commitment to you guys.  I might hold, I might sell.  Depends what happens and how I feel.  At the moment I will buy anytime it hits 12,000.  So make my day.  One day I will go to sleep and wake up and it will be flying this Im sure.  So keep on dumping and I will be collecting... at least for now.

i have 24k, im not selling untill 0.002

My target is a little lower Cheesy $1 = 1KDC so that means 0.00125
Activity: 364

This declaration that you are holding to 0.001 has to stop.  Obviously half the people are not playing by the honor system.  It should be taken with a grain of salt in the future.  There has been non-stop selling the last four days and there hasnt been that many new coins mined to justify that so.... LOL

Here is my new commitment to you guys.  I might hold, I might sell.  Depends what happens and how I feel.  At the moment I will buy anytime it hits 12,000.  So make my day.  One day I will go to sleep and wake up and it will be flying this Im sure.  So keep on dumping and I will be collecting... at least for now.

LOL awww thats cute... just put this coin into your personal wallet and come back in another month or two then.  No need to check up on the price daily.  Which is what I should be doing, but its so damn cheap now, I am trying to pick up some coins here or there in the middle of the night.  Im sure it will be back at 18,000 to 20,0000 by tomorrow evening.
Activity: 84

Here is my new commitment to you guys.  I might hold, I might sell.  Depends what happens and how I feel.  At the moment I will buy anytime it hits 12,000.  So make my day.  One day I will go to sleep and wake up and it will be flying this Im sure.  So keep on dumping and I will be collecting... at least for now.

This declaration that you are holding to 0.001 has to stop.  Obviously half the people are not playing by the honor system.  Grin Angry It should be taken with a grain of salt in the future.  There has been non-stop selling the last four days and there hasnt been that many new coins mined to justify that so.... LOL

Here is my new commitment to you guys.  I might hold, I might sell.  Depends what happens and how I feel.  At the moment I will buy anytime it hits 12,000.  So make my day.  One day I will go to sleep and wake up and it will be flying this Im sure.  So keep on dumping and I will be collecting... at least for now.

I hold it at least to .002

This declaration that you are holding to 0.001 has to stop.  Obviously half the people are not playing by the honor system.  Grin Angry It should be taken with a grain of salt in the future.  There has been non-stop selling the last four days and there hasnt been that many new coins mined to justify that so.... LOL

Here is my new commitment to you guys.  I might hold, I might sell.  Depends what happens and how I feel.  At the moment I will buy anytime it hits 12,000.  So make my day.  One day I will go to sleep and wake up and it will be flying,  of this Im sure.  So keep on dumping and I will be collecting... at least for now.
legendary
Infact i expect CASH and KDC being traded on cryptsy in the next 14 days...
legendary
+2 guys... not selling one coin below 0.001.... fuck that shit... this coin is something else.... what i dont understand is how CASH can be higher at the moment, when the total amount of coins is at least 2x KDC

Because it is normal. CASH is extremly difficult to mine, and it has some innovation. CASH is based on BTC and PPC. I even think that CASH can hit $6 in a few years. Mining it with 4000Kh/s and only receive 300 coins, also every day ONLY 25000 coins are being mine, so...

KDC is another type of coin, more coins are being mine then CASH, so that is also why CASH is more expensive. We need to get to the halvering of blocks, so another 65 days of waiting...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
+2 guys... not selling one coin below 0.001.... fuck that shit... this coin is something else.... what i dont understand is how CASH can be higher at the moment, when the total amount of coins is at least 2x KDC
+1 Still holding my 45K. In fact, I bought a bit more  Cool

LOL I must be crazy because I bought another 4K last night avg cost 12500.  I was hoping someone would get desperate and drop to 10,000 but didnt last long.  People crying that it is only 13,500 will be sorry when they see it go to 20,000 soon.  Happens all the time.
Activity: 112
KDC will rise! Before that happens I am buying in.

we are losing some Hash... people really want to see KDC on a big exchange and are not really willing to mine it as long as it is not on a big exchange. Also i believe we really need to be on coinmarketcap, but that is of course linked to a big exchange, or maybe not, as Astracoin is listed there and it is only trading on coinedup...

Nobody responded on my question why is the coin not on coinedup

They know about KDC and it will be added.

I think we need to calm down a little bit. This is no 'to-the-moon-in-three-weeks' coin. If you want a quick profit, there are better coins to mine. But if you want to be part of a coin that will continue to evolve and get useful features, this is the one! I started mining this one because I think it has a real shot of getting bigger than the 'miners bubble', just like Doge did. The dev team is committed, and if we keep up a good promotion for the coin it will succeed! Stop worrying about the price, it will adjust as mining gets harder and demand increase. I'm not saying that this will happen in the next week, but it will happen!
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
+1 Still holding my 45K. In fact, I bought a bit more  Cool
legendary
Should we sum-up the amount of KDC in strong hands who will NOT sell - under no circumstance - below 0.001 BTC? I think this will be a statement for investors about rarity of this coin. Just copy the list, add you holdings and sum it up.

Total mined so far: 2,671,823

======

+52,000 KDC from me.
=============
100,900 KDC

+7,000 KDC from me.
=============
107,900 KDC

+6500 KDC if I get them back tomorrow!
=============
114,400 KDC

+ 80,000 KDC
=============

+ 6,450 KDC
========
200 890
+ 1000 KDC
========
201,890 KDC!

+8611 KDC
=========
210,501KDC

+1345 KDC
=========
211,846KDC

+43730
=========
255,576 KDC

+24 000 KDC
=========
279,576 KDC

+25,000 KDC
==========
304,575 KDC

+5530  KDC
==========

+4000 KDC
==========

+11000 KDC
==========

That's going to be a big dump when .001 comes around...

+26,000
==========

The dump at 0.001 is what scares me a little. Could be a bad thing if it happens as soon as we make it onto Cryptsy.

I smell something wrong.  My spider sense is tingling...hmmmm I cant tell what it is. Yes, I got it now.  Some of you have been lying.  You broke this contract?  LMAO I guess we don't have to worry about the dump at 100k anymore since a lot of you dumped recently.  And dont lie I know a lot of you did.   Grin Oh well back to square one.  I see leaf which is a new coin is just destroying our volume.  The dumpers who sold and were trying to be smart and rebought at a lower price how are you feeling now?  Sneaky?  This is what happens when you shoot yourself in the foot.

I've 25K, and also holding for the long run.
Activity: 89
Send a email to the admin ._.

This question are serious ? Really ?
Activity: 98
KDC will rise! Before that happens I am buying in.

we are losing some Hash... people really want to see KDC on a big exchange and are not really willing to mine it as long as it is not on a big exchange. Also i believe we really need to be on coinmarketcap, but that is of course linked to a big exchange, or maybe not, as Astracoin is listed there and it is only trading on coinedup...

Nobody responded on my question why is the coin not on coinedup
Jump to: