Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 357. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How about an update from the devs? we havent heard anything. How is it all progressing? whats next etc etc?

Hi, we're all still here Smiley Sorry about the slower updates. We've been a little busy with KDC & 'real life'. The Facebook tipping app is coming along nicely and we hope to have it released in the next ~week. The android wallet was being developed by another member here, i am going to try and get an update from them, smaller things like the twitter tipper (using open source code so not too much to do) and lotto script are being worked on for release asap (hoping to have some more stuff for you guys by the end of the week).

Sounds good, cheers Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How about an update from the devs? we havent heard anything. How is it all progressing? whats next etc etc?

Hi, we're all still here Smiley Sorry about the slower updates. We've been a little busy with KDC & 'real life'. The Facebook tipping app is coming along nicely and we hope to have it released in the next ~week. The android wallet was being developed by another member here, i am going to try and get an update from them, smaller things like the twitter tipper (using open source code so not too much to do) and lotto script are being worked on for release asap (hoping to have some more stuff for you guys by the end of the week).
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC

I was about to ask the same thing. Seems like we are forgotten  Cry
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Just became a proud owner of another 20,000 Klondike!  Grin

Congrats!  Now hold 'em  Grin
Activity: 189
Cryptofountain looks to be online now, we're doing a nice 950mh/s overall Smiley anyone who says this coin is dead is either new to crypto or trying to crash the price further, this thread is getting almost as bad as btc-e's trollbox Smiley

Everyone needs to remember, cryptsy listing isn't somthing that happens right awa and isnt somthing that needs to happen now. This coin is still profitable. If youre looking to get rich quick then yes cryptsy is going to be attractive but patience Is needed and we'll get there Smiley

I dont believe cryptsy take bribes and wont be involved in setting one up Smiley

We wouldn't all be here if we didn't think Klondike wasn't going to be big.

It's going to be one hell of a bounce when we are listed.

+1

Still have not sold a single share

+1
still holding, nothing sold
Activity: 980
Cryptofountain looks to be online now, we're doing a nice 950mh/s overall Smiley anyone who says this coin is dead is either new to crypto or trying to crash the price further, this thread is getting almost as bad as btc-e's trollbox Smiley

Everyone needs to remember, cryptsy listing isn't somthing that happens right awa and isnt somthing that needs to happen now. This coin is still profitable. If youre looking to get rich quick then yes cryptsy is going to be attractive but patience Is needed and we'll get there Smiley

I dont believe cryptsy take bribes and wont be involved in setting one up Smiley

We wouldn't all be here if we didn't think Klondike wasn't going to be big.

It's going to be one hell of a bounce when we are listed.

+1

Still have not sold a single share
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
Time to upgrade the miner,brb with 2 more x280,KDC to the people  Cool
Activity: 167
? seems he didnt steal anything else than klondike though
Activity: 89
probably a trojan inside some of those new coins

You are so cute  Roll Eyes
probably a trojan inside some of those new coins
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I had 6233 klondike stolen and sent to this adress: L6rGcve8e9W378RHjhSvdQ1XyXBv5tZJn1
Stolen how ?
LCE3aqmYgHNtYginfUZosAcbdZpC1zbYfY

Anyone wanna get me started =]

thx

Sure - point your mining rig at PoolMineWith.Us!  That'll get you started right quick!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
ive sold some, and holding some [now little just 5k].
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
LCE3aqmYgHNtYginfUZosAcbdZpC1zbYfY

Anyone wanna get me started =]

thx
I had 6233 klondike stolen and sent to this adress: L6rGcve8e9W378RHjhSvdQ1XyXBv5tZJn1
Pitch a tent at PoolMineWith.Us!
(See what I did there?)  Grin

We have lovely mountains to view!
(Okay, no we don't.)

But at least we're fun.
(Okay, we're lame... but that doesn't stop us from trying anyway.)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Just became a proud owner of another 20,000 Klondike!  Grin

Good job!!!
Activity: 574
KDC is at a place where it is still pretty profitable to mine and trade for BTC. Until the difficulty increases, or the price decreases, to the point that this changes, the price will continue to fall IMHO. Love this coin, but we're still early on. It just takes time.
Jump to: