Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 406. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The wallet won't sync! Yet I've used the klondikecoin.conf, but it stuck... Undecided

I have too. brakes on 32012 block

Please ensure you have downloaded the new version of the wallet (link in OP) and if you have and its still not working please navigate to:

%appdata% > klondikecoin

stop the wallet, backup the 'blocks' and 'chainstate' folders and then remove those folder. Re start the appl and wait for the blockchain to resync.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The wallet won't sync! Yet I've used the klondikecoin.conf, but it stuck... Undecided

That sounds to me like you're on the wrong fork, have you updated your client?
Activity: 42

WARNING

There is talk of a vulnerability in MPOS (software used by pretty much all pools), that allows the attacker to drain the pools wallet. Several doge pools were hit by this overnight and a lot of coin was stolen. I don't know much about this yet however there is a notice on the below doge pool and other pools have been hit, multipool.us had some unexplained downtime and some unaffected pools have disabled payouts.

It may be nothing but i'd recommend all users empty their pool wallets to local wallets to be safe (you should really do this anyway)!

Notice on:

http://dogepool.pw
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
Iv been mining on kdc.easy-mining.net . Everybody left that pool and leave me with 26 unconfirmed coins.
How do i make those coins confirmed.
 I only have aprox 500 khash.

Thanks

I'm afraid they won't you need to get off of easy-mining now & signup to one of the pools still listed in the original post. Sadly it looks like easy-mining did not update the wallet as advised meaning they are running the old version and you are mining on the wrong blockchain.
Activity: 56
Iv been mining on kdc.easy-mining.net . Everybody left that pool and leave me with 26 unconfirmed coins.

Thanks
You probably just have to wait a day or so for the coins to confirm, then you can do a manual payout.

Edit: Klondikecoin said they didn't update their wallet, so post your address and I'll give you 10 KDC. I'm going to sleep now so I'll send tomorrow.
Activity: 8

Thanks
Activity: 98
Notice to everyone that uses CoinMarket.io

We have now implemented a change password feature.
We urge everyone that feel/think/sense that their account have been accessed by anyone else to change to a UNIQUE password that you use for CoinMarket.io only.
Use a strong password that's not susceptible to dictionary attacks. "C0inM4rket#p4ssword!" is NOT an example of a secure password these days.
Do NOT use the same password on your email account and CoinMarket or any other crypto related site for that matter (especially mining pools).

We are doing our best to help our users but focus has to remain on development as much as possible.
You can help us and yourselves by having strong password.

We thank you for all your support and trust in our exchange - stay tuned for more features and updates, there is much more to come.
We will always maintain epic speeds and the interface will only get better.

Although the code that runs the exchange has been somewhat tested for reliability and correctness,
no guarantees of reliability or correctness are provided by CoinMarket.io
We are constantly working to maintain our reputation but offer no guarantees of any kind.
Use our software at your own risk and do not hold your life savings on any online wallet, not just us.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I know the perfect way to make the price go back up.  I just deposited more BTC and I know while I'm waiting the price will go up!!  Never fails!!
Activity: 50
I bought some KDC 12 hours ago at 29, it's at 22 now ...  Undecided

Dont Panic, just wait Smiley

I'll do that, and I'll keep 24/7 mining (10 KDC a day, it's not nothing).
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Volume trade now stands at 42,389 klondicicles vs 90.929 BTC's
I bought some KDC 12 hours ago at 29, it's at 22 now ...  Undecided

And it 12 hours it may be worth more. The price is volatile right now until we're on bigger exchanges.

Correct, hold and i doubt itl be lower than what you bought at in the long run. Take a look at my post from earlier Smiley Exciting stuff Cheesy

Good news!

Unless i'm mistaken KDC's current market cap is: $462,137.8685    so number of coins mined * $0.18~  (0.00022000BTC).

This puts us at place 49 on coin market cap, just above catcoin! & we're only on a new exchange that was even down for a number of hours Cheesy

Activity: 308

Dont Panic, just wait Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

And it 12 hours it may be worth more. The price is volatile right now until we're on bigger exchanges.
Activity: 50
Activity: 184
if someone has problem with contact support at cryptofountain
try use this link http://kdc.cryptofountain.com/index.php?page=contactform

Thanks!
My account unlocked itself in about 3 hrs
Activity: 232
if someone has problem with contact support at cryptofountain
try use this link http://kdc.cryptofountain.com/index.php?page=contactform
Activity: 112

What in the name of f**k.

Oh no :/ a little further up sparkzor reported the same issue. it is very important that when you are not trading you keep your account empty! You might want to talk to sparkzor and see if he has spoken to coinmarket yet

I was holding an open sell order overnight, in case of the price rising. Luckily they're not all my KDC, but still... ouch :/

I wish the guy at least did some sane trades, instead of buying EAC for 2000 satoshi.

fair enough :/ Did you use the password on any other sites or pools?

Yeah, I was trying to change it, but the "change password" feature appeared only 12 minutes ago on Coinmarket. Of course, I did it right away.

What in the name of f**k.

Oh no :/ a little further up sparkzor reported the same issue. it is very important that when you are not trading you keep your account empty! You might want to talk to sparkzor and see if he has spoken to coinmarket yet

I was holding an open sell order overnight, in case of the price rising. Luckily they're not all my KDC, but still... ouch :/

I wish the guy at least did some sane trades, instead of buying EAC for 2000 satoshi.

fair enough :/ Did you use the password on any other sites or pools?
Jump to: