Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 402. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
you have to click on forgot password. you will get an email and then you have to change your pw. then it should be unlocked. the day you signed it at the pool, do you received an email from this pool ?

I did reset password, i got the link, i changed my password, it said "password changed please log in", i tried to login and it still gives me "Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support." which still is saying "This product comes 'as-is' without any warranty. Please check the Apache License, Version 2.0, for details."
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 44
I'm having the same problem of being locked out of my account.  I'm out of this pool!
you have to click on forgot password. you will get an email and then you have to change your pw. then it should be unlocked. the day you signed it at the pool, do you received an email from this pool ?
Activity: 40
Who else mines at kdc.cryptofountain.com ?

My account suddenly is locked..
I get "Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support."
Then i click on contact support and i get "This product comes 'as-is' without any warranty. Please check the Apache License, Version 2.0, for details."

Is there a way to unlock a locked account here? (there is no unlock email in my email that i used to signup for this website, ofcourse i checked spam folder)
Is there anyone else who thinks quality of pool support really became sub-par these days?
Can anyone suggest a good pool with good support because im really getting sick of this, like happy miners stil locked me out of lots of 42 and not replying to any of the 20+ messages i sent them.
And now this pool locking me out without giving any way of unlocking.

Regards to all,
Artimunor
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
the only good thing on cryptsy is the big volume. apart from that it is a really bad exchange.

Is the market grows it will find itself competing with much better exchanges. A lot very fast and reliable exchanges are popping up, and they're going to start eating into Cryptsy's profits if they don't speed things up.

I hope so - even the newer exchanges that seem better than Cryptsy are relatively awful.  It's preventing a lot of fiat from coming to play in the crypto world.

As the market grows it will attract some bigger developers. Cryptsy is big, but compared to a lot of stock market websites, it's not.

Some of its money / talent, some its Internet culture.  Real money wants things like customer service and not having to decode leet-speak.

Coinbase has $25m USD funding and strong talent, but without a phone number, even for merchant services, its DOA for 99%+ of even the most aggressive of traditional investors.

Back to KDC Smiley   Happy I mined early and am holding for the long hall.
just wait a few more minutes and it will arrive  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
as long the difficulty and the net hashrate is rising i dont matter for the price. let the dumpers dump. when you only get 10 Coins per day with 1.5 MH, we will never see those low prices again

Exactly. The reason the price is unstable is because the people who know this coin is going go through the roof are trying to get as many as they can from weaker hands.

I've seen it all before.

and who knows, looks like the doge/moon/eac/lot pump is over and there will be enough miner with big rigs which are already looking for the next investement. once they jumped on the klondiketrain the diff will explode. and then --> bye bye low prices Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
the only good thing on cryptsy is the big volume. apart from that it is a really bad exchange.

Is the market grows it will find itself competing with much better exchanges. A lot very fast and reliable exchanges are popping up, and they're going to start eating into Cryptsy's profits if they don't speed things up.

I hope so - even the newer exchanges that seem better than Cryptsy are relatively awful.  It's preventing a lot of fiat from coming to play in the crypto world.

As the market grows it will attract some bigger developers. Cryptsy is big, but compared to a lot of stock market websites, it's not.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

as long the difficulty and the net hashrate is rising i dont matter for the price. let the dumpers dump. when you only get 10 Coins per day with 1.5 MH, we will never see those low prices again

Exactly. The reason the price is unstable is because the people who know this coin is going go through the roof are trying to get as many as they can from weaker hands.

I've seen it all before.
Anyone who thinks this coin is anywhere near dead is insane. Look at the hashpower. Look at the development. We're one big exchange away from exploding in price.

We are at the very cusp of the next big leap, and people are quibbling over day traders trying to get as many coins as they can? The only solution to that is to buy now and stop selling. Because the only thing stopping the price from going up is the fact that we are on an exchange with such small volume. Those walls would be eaten up in seconds on Cryptsy, and the price would not come back down.
Activity: 364
@gutshot

Calm... Smiley the coins far from killed, its doing extremly eell considering the unestablished exchange it is on and holding its value. If people want to sell its fine, it wouldnt have held where it was yesterday, if people dump now it will rebound and theyl be the ones who lose out.

Its called patience, im happy with the slow and steady climb, our market cap is high considering the exchange we are on and we are going to steadily grow and not run up faster than we should like most coins that then implode.

The coins been out less than 3 weeks and on a new exchange less than 1.... Its all about patience Smiley

Yup you are right, just frustrating when people come on here and bragging about how much they made dumping.  It's pretty logical for me, if nobody is selling the bidders eventually have to come up to the ask price.  When you see there is only 2btc worth of buy orders and 10btc worth try to sell, it destroys a nice momentum.  I know it's a free market and we have to let it run its course, but we also have to realize with Coinmarket.io it is much easier to sell than to buy at the the moment because people have to transfer btc in to buy and it takes time. The early adopters should learn to sell on the way up instead of down and let the late comers take it off our hands when we reach a larger exchange.  
i hope so. cryptsy is already too big, they can do what ever they want. and they´re doing it already

i fucking hate cryptsy they never payed my 0.1 negative BTC balance. i wrote 2 tickets a week ago and no answer friom them !
Jump to: