Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 403. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
So which exchange would u say is the reliable one to buy this?

CoinMarket.io

It really is a great exchange. I hope the devs are successful with growing it.  Would be nice for Cryptsy to have some real competition.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

In my opinion, anything under 0.005 is cheap, considering how the price will explode once it hits a big exchange.

yes

yes again, at these current prices it's a steal.  As I'm selling other ALTs I'm buying KDC.

Yes, and the people who are selling high then buying backing low will eventually run out of luck when the price goes up and never comes back down. Don't miss the boat. Imagine selling your coins just before this was announced it was hitting Cryptsy.

No way in hell am I taking that gamble.  Cheesy
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

CoinMarket.io
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Activity: 198

In my opinion, anything under 0.005 is cheap, considering how the price will explode once it hits a big exchange.

yes

yes again, at these current prices it's a steal.  As I'm selling other ALTs I'm buying KDC.

I feel ya. I started mining when the diff was only 0.13 - which came out to finding a block on 9k in cgminer
Activity: 168

yes

and yes again !
Activity: 210

yes

Activity: 104
@gutshot

Calm... Smiley the coins far from killed, its doing extremly eell considering the unestablished exchange it is on and holding its value. If people want to sell its fine, it wouldnt have held where it was yesterday, if people dump now it will rebound and theyl be the ones who lose out.

Its called patience, im happy with the slow and steady climb, our market cap is high considering the exchange we are on and we are going to steadily grow and not run up faster than we should like most coins that then implode.

The coins been out less than 3 weeks and on a new exchange less than 1.... Its all about patience Smiley

It's great for the coin that it's so busy here now, but I do kind of miss the quiet days Wink
Activity: 182

yes
i have 1 BTC, i´m only waiting that idiots dump more !

Eventually the dumping is going to dry up, and when the price really start climbing, you'll have to gamble at whether or not it will come back down the next time.

Activity: 84
@gutshot

Calm... Smiley the coins far from killed, its doing extremly eell considering the unestablished exchange it is on and holding its value. If people want to sell its fine, it wouldnt have held where it was yesterday, if people dump now it will rebound and theyl be the ones who lose out.

Its called patience, im happy with the slow and steady climb, our market cap is high considering the exchange we are on and we are going to steadily grow and not run up faster than we should like most coins that then implode.

The coins been out less than 3 weeks and on a new exchange less than 1.... Its all about patience Smiley
Activity: 168
i have 1 BTC, i´m only waiting that idiots dump more !
we want steady growth of price and reach our short term aim 0.001.  i hope we can  achieve this with this with in 4 weeks at coinmarket.

Kdc is more worth than what dumper think. see digibytes or usde, nobl, earthcoin have very high block reward comparing KDC, and kdc will

half every 3 month. so please wait for at least 70 days and see the game.

Just Launched our Klondikecoin Pool - Come join us crushing some blocks!
  • Prop Payout Scheme
  • Automatic and manual payouts processed every minute
  • 1.5% fee
  • Load balanced and powerfull hardware
  • Stable pool 24/7
  • Helpfull team - We are in #Pooligans.com @FreeNode

KDC.POOLIGANS.COM

If you want references, check our USDe (usde.pooligans.com) pool or USDe discussion thread

pooligans are welcome to KDC rush.

we need to support new pools.

waw kdc everywhere
Activity: 118
My klondkike coin wallet has quit syncing, started yesterday stuck at 8 hours behind.   Nothing has changed on my end, other than I quit mining for a few days, any ideas?

That is maybe the problem. Update your wallet binaries.

Thanks!  That fixed it.
Klondike coin has now been added to:

https://www.miningpool.co

Proportional payouts
Dedicated Stratum servers
Custom made pool
5 Minute payouts

For those of you already using the pool for other coins please enable Klondikecoin from your settings page.

Happy Mining!

Smiley

that is a very nice news. it may make klondike more popular
Activity: 112
My klondkike coin wallet has quit syncing, started yesterday stuck at 8 hours behind.   Nothing has changed on my end, other than I quit mining for a few days, any ideas?

That is maybe the problem. Update your wallet binaries.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Did you update it?
I had bids filled at 22 and 23 just before it went down. A bit overpriced.

I don't think it's overpriced either.

there was a pump before it went down. I sold most of my stash for 40 or even more. Happy to buy back double now !

So you were the dick with sell walls. And FYI there was no pump. People didn't sell for lower prices till you started it Wink.

dick? I wasn't selling anything and I did not start anything. My wall was not even up, i was planning to hold but it all went too fast. I saw a pumper trying to break the walls above 40 so i quickly dumped in mine at 40. Its called smart trading. That wall wouldve breaked anyway even if i didnt put my order in between. The price went from 20 to 40+ in a matter of minutes. You're stupid not to sell if you are witnessing such stuff because you know when the pump is over it will drop to the stable 20+. Oh and don't worry. This coin will go back to 40 and above easily again.

I'm always amused when people go online and talk about how they sold at the high and bought back low and made a neat profit.  I tried this tactic and you know what I have found?  When you are involved with solid coins at the ground floor level, you can be successful maybe once or twice with that strategy, but eventually one time you will sell and it will go up straight 10x without looking back and you will have turned your theoretical gain into a theoretical loss.  I am hundred percent you will do it again because who wouldn't once they were successful.  I've tried it a few times myself and ended up banging my head against the wall the few times it zoomed past me after I thought I sold at the high.  Anyone who has ever traded in coins have done that many, many times and if you say you've always timed it right, you are a liar.  So, I never do that anymore if I am fully invested and believe in a coin.  This strategy only works with established coins that you can day trade and has volume with a history of going up and down in the same range.  I will be very surprised when we reach 100k+ if you own any Klondikes, I'm sure you will try it next time and it will whiz right by you.

As an example this exact thing happened the other day... I had 4000K order at 14,500 and there was another btc worth of others behind me and some guy just dumped on me and everyone behind me all the way up to 12,500.  He then proceeded to put in a large buy order at 12,000 using your exact same plan...lol it bounced right past 15,000 and look what happened. You guessed right this time, but to say people were stupid for not selling at 40,000 are naive is just dumb.  You got lucky this time and maybe will get lucky again, but anybody who brags about this strategy when it comes to new coins are just asking to bang their heads on walls eventually.  On a good coin, theoretically you will always make small gains with your strategy but will miss out when it shoots up 10x because you will always sell when you gain 30-40% because you think it's at the high now.  Tell me I'm wrong and I will call you a liar.

This. The only times I've done it myself, is when I strongly believe the price is going to shoot up. I will sell, and buy back in when it drops. Just once. That's it. I'll make an increase on my holdings, and then I wait. I only do this for coins I have strong faith in, because I know I will be rewarded for holding. I also know the price could rocket at any time, and given what I believe Klondike will fetch, I haven't dared tried this with this coin. I have a little over 5k from early mining, and I consider this a modest amount of coins to be invested in KDC. I'm not going to blow it all when it's potentially the most valuable altcoin I'm holding.
Activity: 118
Jump to: