Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 407. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

What in the name of f**k.

Oh no :/ a little further up sparkzor reported the same issue. it is very important that when you are not trading you keep your account empty! You might want to talk to sparkzor and see if he has spoken to coinmarket yet

I was holding an open sell order overnight, in case of the price rising. Luckily they're not all my KDC, but still... ouch :/

I wish the guy at least did some sane trades, instead of buying EAC for 2000 satoshi.
Activity: 84

What in the name of f**k.

Oh no :/ a little further up sparkzor reported the same issue. it is very important that when you are not trading you keep your account empty! You might want to talk to sparkzor and see if he has spoken to coinmarket yet
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Hello,

I having some problems with wallet. It seems that it doesn't want to sync. completely.

Does anybody having same problems? What can I do?

Thnx!

not sure if this way can help you,

do you have klondikecoin.conf file within application directory? @ C:\Users\**YourUserName**\AppData\Roaming\Klondikecoin

create new text document, copy paste code below and save as klondikecoin.conf

Code:
rpcuser=klondikecoinrpc
rpcpassword=somepassword
rpcport=56679
addnode=37.59.28.23
addnode=162.243.255.143
addnode=88.208.205.38
addnode=88.208.205.216
addnode=88.208.206.55
addnode=88.208.207.68
addnode=88.208.207.73
server=1
daemon=1

It seems it doesn't help...

if you have antivirus blocking the connection check that or temporirly disable it. check if you are using the latest wallet. as for me wallet sync is smooth.

after few restarts...it work...thank you!
Activity: 84

Good news!

Unless i'm mistaken KDC's current market cap is: $462,137.8685    so number of coins mined * $0.18~  (0.00022000BTC).

This puts us at place 49 on coin market cap, just above catcoin! & we're only on a new exchange that was even down for a number of hours Cheesy

And if i'm reading it right on coinmarket (hover over the kdc/btc button) we've seen 39.7BTC in volume in the last 24 hours, which is only 1btc less than USDe & DGb put together!
Activity: 98
I had bids filled at 22 and 23 just before it went down. A bit overpriced.

I don't think it's overpriced either.

there was a pump before it went down. I sold most of my stash for 40 or even more. Happy to buy back double now !

So you were the dick with sell walls. And FYI there was no pump. People didn't sell for lower prices till you started it Wink.

dick? I wasn't selling anything and I did not start anything.I saw a pumper trying to break the walls above 40 so i quickly dumped in mine at 40. Its called smart trading. That wall wouldve breaked anyway even if i didnt put my order in between. The price went from 20 to 40+ in a matter of minutes. You're stupid not to sell if you are witnessing such stuff because you know when the pump is over it will drop to the stable 20+.

You took a chance for a bit of money and I am glad you did but it's not certain that it will go back.

That's why I am not selling anymore in those pumps allot of times it doesn't come back

honestly i expected it to go back to 30, but coinmarket went down, thats probably the reason it went back to 20 now. I expect it to go up today to 40 again anyway. This coin is rising stable.

Now with your profits you can get us back at 30 Tongue
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

there was a pump before it went down. I sold most of my stash for 40 or even more. Happy to buy back double now !

So you were the dick with sell walls. And FYI there was no pump. People didn't sell for lower prices till you started it Wink.

dick? I wasn't selling anything and I did not start anything.I saw a pumper trying to break the walls above 40 so i quickly dumped in mine at 40. Its called smart trading. That wall wouldve breaked anyway even if i didnt put my order in between. The price went from 20 to 40+ in a matter of minutes. You're stupid not to sell if you are witnessing such stuff because you know when the pump is over it will drop to the stable 20+.

You took a chance for a bit of money and I am glad you did but it's not certain that it will go back.

That's why I am not selling anymore in those pumps allot of times it doesn't come back

honestly i expected it to go back to 30, but coinmarket went down, thats probably the reason it went back to 20 now. I expect it to go up today to 40 again anyway. This coin is rising stable.

dick? I wasn't selling anything and I did not start anything. My wall was not even up, i was planning to hold but it all went too fast. I saw a pumper trying to break the walls above 40 so i quickly dumped in mine at 40. Its called smart trading. That wall wouldve breaked anyway even if i didnt put my order in between. The price went from 20 to 40+ in a matter of minutes. You're stupid not to sell if you are witnessing such stuff because you know when the pump is over it will drop to the stable 20+. Oh and don't worry. This coin will go back to 40 and above easily again.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Coinmarket.io is back up

Are KDC deposits working fine now? Last night they didn't get confirmed.
i send now a small amount to them. works fine

their withdrawals also working fine
Coinmarket.io is back up

Are KDC deposits working fine now? Last night they didn't get confirmed.
i send now a small amount to them. works fine
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
not able to login to http://kdc.cryptofountain.com/ it says account locked, someone was maybe brute forcing my account.

cant send support a message.

support, if you see this. please unlock my account, thank you

provide your username here so that they can unlock your account.
have you tried the forget password option???

my name is awais3344. I hope they can unlock my account
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Too bad people started selling for half the price in the night.. Roll Eyes
Activity: 108
My account on cryptofountain got locked.
I reseted the password, still, same error.
What is the next step to unlock it?
user= conchracuss
A bit of a shame, this was the best pool for me, didn't have any kind of problem before...
me too, id thaiviet222, please reset
Allot happend this night.
The price doubled 2 times.
Coinmarket went down.
Got mail from coinarmy that I am locked out (pin brutforce ?)
And something with crypto fountain.

I am beginning to suspect someone is targeting the coin because it creeps up in money and allot of people still don't know it

dont get panic, i hope pool operators and exchanges will implement strong security. always make auto-withdrawal limit to small values and withdraw ur balances regularly to wallet from pools and exchanges
Activity: 232
Hello,

I having some problems with wallet. It seems that it doesn't want to sync. completely.

Does anybody having same problems? What can I do?

Thnx!

not sure if this way can help you,

do you have klondikecoin.conf file within application directory? @ C:\Users\**YourUserName**\AppData\Roaming\Klondikecoin

create new text document, copy paste code below and save as klondikecoin.conf

Code:
rpcuser=klondikecoinrpc
rpcpassword=somepassword
rpcport=56679
addnode=37.59.28.23
addnode=162.243.255.143
addnode=88.208.205.38
addnode=88.208.205.216
addnode=88.208.206.55
addnode=88.208.207.68
addnode=88.208.207.73
server=1
daemon=1

It seems it doesn't help...

if you have antivirus blocking the connection check that or temporirly disable it. check if you are using the latest wallet. as for me wallet sync is smooth.

this probably a reason the wallet won't sync Smiley

BTW on the wallet click help -> debug window
at information tab, look at current number of blocks. If the number increasing, it just works.
however if it the first time you install the wallet, it needs some time to download current block chain.
just wait.
Jump to: