Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 401. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
There's strong resistance at the .0002 pricepoint. Someone put a 1BTC buy order in.
Activity: 532
Alright lads, after some research i've decided to get on Klondike. I'm about to get myself a nice stash.

and might you tell us your research? on what value your buying and what value it will reach?  Smiley

I think if you've read most of what's been said in this thread, and done research based on that, I think it's easy to determine that KDC has a lot of potential. It's the conclusion I came to very early on, but I'm glad there are some smart people out there also who have come to the same realisation.

There's some big money in KDC right now. You know there's going to be movement when there's big investments.
Activity: 532
Alright lads, after some research i've decided to get on Klondike. I'm about to get myself a nice stash.

Very wise decision. It's only going to take a couple of high rollers to eat through these low prices, and right now I honestly couldn't guess when the last opportunity to buy this cheap will be.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

and might you tell us your research? on what value your buying and what value it will reach?  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Activity: 168
seems everybody is dumping KDC to buy cheaper.

idiots. the price will go up now !
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
seems everybody is dumping KDC to buy cheaper.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
you have to click on forgot password. you will get an email and then you have to change your pw. then it should be unlocked. the day you signed it at the pool, do you received an email from this pool ?

I did reset password, i got the link, i changed my password, it said "password changed please log in", i tried to login and it still gives me "Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support." which still is saying "This product comes 'as-is' without any warranty. Please check the Apache License, Version 2.0, for details."

Do it again but set the password back to what you had originally and it will let you in.

The accounts get locked because someone's been trying to guess your password.  We've all had similar issues and on the positive side it means they didn't get in!

I do agree it would be nice to see a pool with good support, even bothering to fill in that support page with contact details would be nice, but they tend to be one person on their own.  It'll probably always been like that for new coins with no track record.

Didn't work for me.  Sad

I did it several times before going back to the old password so maybe there's a timeout.  I'm looking through the MPOS code but haven't seen anything yet...
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
np  Smiley

guys its time to buy kdc now

Selling all my other alt-coins to get BTC.
np  Smiley

guys its time to buy kdc now
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
you have to click on forgot password. you will get an email and then you have to change your pw. then it should be unlocked. the day you signed it at the pool, do you received an email from this pool ?

I did reset password, i got the link, i changed my password, it said "password changed please log in", i tried to login and it still gives me "Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support." which still is saying "This product comes 'as-is' without any warranty. Please check the Apache License, Version 2.0, for details."

try this link

http://kdc.cryptofountain.com/index.php?page=contactform

thanks, i tried that
lets wait and see

Do it again but set the password back to what you had originally and it will let you in.

The accounts get locked because someone's been trying to guess your password.  We've all had similar issues and on the positive side it means they didn't get in!

I do agree it would be nice to see a pool with good support, even bothering to fill in that support page with contact details would be nice, but they tend to be one person on their own.  It'll probably always been like that for new coins with no track record.

Didn't work for me.  Sad

try this link to contact the site owner

Activity: 112
Just had unbelievable luck on a 0.05% block @cryptofountain

74.666 KDCs within 30 sec.  Grin

[/URL]

Wow!!  Very very lucky.  That block only took 4 seconds to find, well done  Cheesy

And I wasn't the finder   Roll Eyes
@gunshot I absolutely agree, I can't stand people bragging about how they manipulated the market! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really wish coinmarket.io had a trading fee...

You will all get payed. Don't be greedy and be patient, let it take some time. That's why I fell for this coin in the first place: No one was talking about profit and 'to the moon'. I guess all things come to an end. I'm just happy that all of the initial supporters are still with us!

74.666 KDCs within 30 sec.  Grin

[/URL]

Wow!!  Very very lucky.  That block only took 4 seconds to find, well done  Cheesy
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Didn't work for me.  Sad

Activity: 224
Net Hashrate is rising  Cool

Grin Glad I got to mine the few coins I did now that it rises.

try this link

74.666 KDCs within 4 sec.  Grin

Jump to: