Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 411. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Before coinmarket.io went black, it looked like we had the highest daily volume in BTC of all of the coins listed... WOOT!

Wow...Never thought that would be possible!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i wish i could buy 50,000KDC for 8BTC  Roll Eyes

Impossible, you could never get that many people to sell to you at the price you are thinking.  You could have probably bought maybe 3 btc tops an hour ago at the price you are thinking about. Any amount of buying pressure will move the price upwards because a lot of the panic sellers are getting eaten slowly.  But, yea even 1 btc investment if Klondike goes over 100K and then on Cryptsy goes to 1 or 2 million, which is not unreasonable.. That's almost money to buy a car.  LOL depending on your level of taste. But 8 btc worth of Klondikes when it gets on Cryptsy can buy you a pretty nice ride.

i think you guys are a bit overzealous ( or fuzzy, dunno Cheesy )..  what price do you expect when it hits cryptsy? nothing will change.. maybe short pump then heavy dump and its less woarth then now on coinmarket where you can easy manipulate the price to the range you want..

Every coin that I have been involved with that eventually had huge success had one or two guys like you hanging around making negative comments.  Don't know what the reason for it is, most likely it is jealousy that they didn't buy in at the absolute low, which usually means that it is the surest sign the coin will go up.  When Kitteh was trading at two-three there were a bunch of guys like you trying to get everyone to dump their MEOW's at 1 and telling everybody that it was dead and you know what?  That's when I bought and now that you are here I know I'm doing something right.  You know what?  For anyone to think a coin cannot go up 100x hasn't been investing correctly and hasn't been looking around.  Have you seen some of the other coins explode?  It's when the coin is on the ground floor that you start buying.... and when the negative nancy's start popping up, that is the surest sign to buy.  All a coin needs to explode is good dev support and good buy and hold support from the major investors and this coins has both.  When a coin has those ingredients, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy and the coin can rise 100x.  It's the coins where the devs are incompetent or have no clue that die.  This owner did not pre-mine and his investment is in his time and money, so he has a lot riding on this to make it a success.  We need it on Crypsy to bring it to a larger audience and have more btc flow into Klondikes.  Anyone who thinks getting this coin on a major exchange will not do some magic for the coin is just talking sour grapes.

+1
Activity: 364

Impossible, you could never get that many people to sell to you at the price you are thinking.  You could have probably bought maybe 3 btc tops an hour ago at the price you are thinking about. Any amount of buying pressure will move the price upwards because a lot of the panic sellers are getting eaten slowly.  But, yea even 1 btc investment if Klondike goes over 100K and then on Cryptsy goes to 1 or 2 million, which is not unreasonable.. That's almost money to buy a car.  LOL depending on your level of taste. But 8 btc worth of Klondikes when it gets on Cryptsy can buy you a pretty nice ride.

i think you guys are a bit overzealous ( or fuzzy, dunno Cheesy )..  what price do you expect when it hits cryptsy? nothing will change.. maybe short pump then heavy dump and its less woarth then now on coinmarket where you can easy manipulate the price to the range you want..

Every coin that I have been involved with that eventually had huge success had one or two guys like you hanging around making negative comments.  Don't know what the reason for it is, most likely it is jealousy that they didn't buy in at the absolute low, which usually means that it is the surest sign the coin will go up.  When Kitteh was trading at two-three there were a bunch of guys like you trying to get everyone to dump their MEOW's at 1 and telling everybody that it was dead and you know what?  That's when I bought and now that you are here I know I'm doing something right.  You know what?  For anyone to think a coin cannot go up 100x hasn't been investing correctly and hasn't been looking around.  Have you seen some of the other coins explode?  It's when the coin is on the ground floor that you start buying.... and when the negative nancy's start popping up, that is the surest sign to buy.  All a coin needs to explode is good dev support and good buy and hold support from the major investors and this coin has both.  When a coin has those ingredients, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy and the coin can rise 100x.  It's the coins where the devs are incompetent or have no clue that die.  This owner did not pre-mine and his investment is in his time and money, so he has a lot riding on this to make it a success.  We need it on Crypsy to bring it to a larger audience and have more btc flow into Klondikes.  Anyone who thinks getting this coin on a major exchange will not do some magic for the coin is just talking sour grapes.
Activity: 168
someone bought kdc on openex already ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Man everything's breaking left and right tonight.  Multipool.us had a major database cluster-F, the KDC pools are getting crash0red and Coinmarket is gonzo.

Just wanted a nice relaxing evening of mining.  SHEESH.

Not to mention Google's worldwide outage today too.
Activity: 98
Man everything's breaking left and right tonight.  Multipool.us had a major database cluster-F, the KDC pools are getting crash0red and Coinmarket is gonzo.

Just wanted a nice relaxing evening of mining.  SHEESH.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Activity: 112

Hey klondikecoin thread, we just got our KDC pool up! Come help us find our first block!

Here's a little more info:

- 0% fees forever, not just "for now"
- SSL
- Custom MPOS layout
- The best altcoin community @ irc.freenode.net #chunky
- We have a profit-maximizing coin-switching port
- Custom login system so you only have to make one account and set of workers across all coins

https://pool.chunky.ms/kdc/

Since KDC is not yet listed on an exchange with API, you can switch your 'profit-maximizing coin-switching port' to KlondikeCoin manually and fix it, because KDC is the most profitable coin out there.  Grin
Activity: 196

Hey klondikecoin thread, we just got our KDC pool up! Come help us find our first block!

Here's a little more info:

- 0% fees forever, not just "for now"
- SSL
- Custom MPOS layout
- The best altcoin community @ irc.freenode.net #chunky
- We have a profit-maximizing coin-switching port
- Custom login system so you only have to make one account and set of workers across all coins

https://pool.chunky.ms/kdc/
Activity: 112
Coinmarket down...

This guys sits in Norway, it's 4:15 am there. Coinmarket will be down for the next few hours...
Activity: 140
Activity: 210

oh boy I need a new car as well! Hopefully will get in some more btc on monday I hope it wont get too high so I can still buy in with some more.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Before coinmarket.io went black, it looked like we had the highest daily volume in BTC of all of the coins listed... WOOT!
Activity: 104

All of this hacking stuff scare the crap out of me!!  Can I just run another instance of the Klondike wallet on another computer so it will have its own address, then transfer the KDCs from the mining wallet to it then turn it off?  Is that considered cold storage?

no, cold storage means you execute a new Klondike binary on a computer not connected to the world. It generates a new wallet.dat and does not sync, but you have an address to send coins. Then you store the wallet.dat somewhere on a USB Stick, CDRom or whatever, several copies. If you once copy this wallet to your connected PC, the coins will be back.

That's my understanding. Plz correct me someone if I am wrong, I will try it tomorrow an let you know.

From what I understand that's accurate.  
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i think you guys are a bit overzealous ( or fuzzy, dunno Cheesy )..  what price do you expect when it hits cryptsy? nothing will change.. maybe short pump then heavy dump and its less woarth then now on coinmarket where you can easy manipulate the price to the range you want..

1 BTC / 1000 KDC should be the starting price on cryptsy, obviously there is going to be a dump but, who knows how big and how much it will affect the coin.
Activity: 238

Activity: 126
Activity: 364

Jump to: