Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 43. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

you were active only the first 2 weeks

That is complete bs, i have nothing more to say to you as it is widely accepted you are nothing more than a troll and never have anything constructive to say.

How hard is it to answer a couple emails or to show up in here and update on whats going on.

Are the community leaders being paid for updating your own site? for your own coin?

WE ARE SUPOSED TO BE INVESTORS --- YOU ARE SUPOSED TO BE THE ADMIN THE DEVELOPPER.

To answer the points i have taken from your post, quoted in part above:

That was my point, e mails were answered and information provided. The deal with the community leaders was that they would lead the community, its kind of in the name. Organise marketing etc, we would carry on focusing on the projects.

Its not 'our coin' its a community project, they were volunteers, we aren't paid either, we see no income from running the coin. Its not a business, they were mostly early adopters who mined quite a lot early on and had a reason to see the coin succeed.

You're not investors in us, we dont directly benefit from you buying KDC. We seeded the coin, if we dont have the full backing of the community why would we continue. We were fighting an uphill battle once people started talking as if we were gone for good and organising a takeover.

Why not make a poll or something... I rather dont see you guys leave this project... but maybe its time to invite some new people on the team?

and come back stronger? just dont give up cause some people want to see you leave...

And pls tell me... Did the devs did a dump? or are you guys still holding... If holding, Why give up now?

We still hold KDC.

What would you like the poll to ask?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

That is complete bs, i have nothing more to say to you as it is widely accepted you are nothing more than a troll and never have anything constructive to say.

How hard is it to answer a couple emails or to show up in here and update on whats going on.

Are the community leaders being paid for updating your own site? for your own coin?

WE ARE SUPOSED TO BE INVESTORS --- YOU ARE SUPOSED TO BE THE ADMIN THE DEVELOPPER.

That was my point, e mails were answered and information provided. The deal with the community leaders was that they would lead the community, its kind of in the name. Organise marketing etc, we would carry on focusing on the projects.

Its not 'our coin' its a community project, they were volunteers, we aren't paid either, we see no income from running the coin. Its not a business, they were mostly early adopters who mined quite a lot early on and had a reason to see the coin succeed.

You're not investors in us, we dont directly benefit from you buying KDC. We seeded the coin, if we dont have the full backing of the community why would we continue. We were fighting an uphill battle once people started talking as if we were gone for good and organising a takeover.

Why not make a poll or something... I rather dont see you guys leave this project... but maybe its time to invite some new people on the team?

and come back stronger? just dont give up cause some people want to see you leave...

And pls tell me... Did the devs did a dump? or are you guys still holding... If holding, Why give up now?

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Bloody hell guys... Seems like original KDC team doesnt want to be with this coin anymore... please accept that... take our losses.. and move on... I hate to do so myself.. but things cant be changed..

If a DEV reading this sees potential in KDC.. PLS take over!

Make it X11.. Make it POS... I really dont give a crap at this point... since my coins are now worth almost nothing anymore... But we need to step in before we are down to 100 satoshi... bloody hell
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
It's dead alright. Down to 1300 on mintpal.

@KlondikeCoin So just because some people badmouthed you and asked for a community takeover you 're acting like a spoiled child and pulling the plug? Congrats kdc is being dumped into oblivion.

Not pulling the plug, allowing a takeover like people seemed to want - and giving an ultimatum to encourage some haste.

We're only talking about not hosting the site, we'll help with the transition.

Not hosting the site? then whats the point of a coin without a site? Your full of shit, thats really it.

The guy launches a coin, enable it on the markets then complain about having to pay 200$ split on 2 people to host KDC and finally drops out from it.

Your a fuckin joke. THIS IS YOUR COIN YOU MADE IT NOW DROPING OUT FOR FUN! lol ur shameless its incredible.

Have you read any of my posts or the last few pages of posts?

We're not complaining about paying for the servers

We're not dropping it for fun

We were happy to keep on hosting the site, services etc. But we have been receiving abuse/threats via e mail & pm, Dave has been spammed and hassled constantly, people are now posting crap and trying to takeover the coin so we agreed but made it clear if they want the coin the can take the responsibilities that come with it.

Oh so your getting spammed?

i wonder why people are spamming the devs? the only logical reason i can find is THE DEVS ARE NOT ACTIVE!

You guys didnt update the main site in 3 weeks barely make an appearance in here and wondering why people spam you in order to reach you?

Seriously come on , grow up.

Again, we communicated with the community leaders, who had access to update these things. We carried on developing the exchange we promised, which is alot of work.

You seem to be selectively reading certain parts of what i'm writing

So , you acknoledge the fact that people need to spam you in order to reach you? because you were too busy working on an exchange site while people needed answer?

How hard is it to answer a couple emails or to show up in here and update on whats going on. I mean you got on mintpal and criptsy and you didnt take the time to update it on the site. Are the community leaders being paid for updating your own site? for your own coin? Your acting as if you were only a follower of thi coin, you should have updated it not the community leaders and working on project shouldnt stop you from updating at least once every 2 days!!!

WE ARE SUPOSED TO BE INVESTORS --- YOU ARE SUPOSED TO BE THE ADMIN THE DEVELOPPER. YOU HAD ONE OF THE BEST COMMUNITY LEADERS OUT THERE AND YOU JUST DECIDED TO LET THEM DO ALL THE FKIN JOB, THEY FINALLY GAVE UP SINCE THEY FELT LIKE WORKING FOR NOTHING.

IF A COUPLE INSULTS WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU DROP THE PROJECTS THEN YOU NEVER WANTED THIS TO WORK.
Activity: 539

@KlondikeCoin So just because some people badmouthed you and asked for a community takeover you 're acting like a spoiled child and pulling the plug? Congrats kdc is being dumped into oblivion.

Not pulling the plug, allowing a takeover like people seemed to want - and giving an ultimatum to encourage some haste.

Not hosting the site? then whats the point of a coin without a site? Your full of shit, thats really it.

The guy launches a coin, enable it on the markets then complain about having to pay 200$ split on 2 people to host KDC and finally drops out from it.

Your a fuckin joke. THIS IS YOUR COIN YOU MADE IT NOW DROPING OUT FOR FUN! lol ur shameless its incredible.

We were happy to keep on hosting the site, services etc. But we have been receiving abuse/threats via e mail & pm, Dave has been spammed and hassled constantly, people are now posting crap and trying to takeover the coin so we agreed but made it clear if they want the coin the can take the responsibilities that come with it.

i wonder why people are spamming the devs? the only logical reason i can find is THE DEVS ARE NOT ACTIVE!

You guys didnt update the main site in 3 weeks barely make an appearance in here and wondering why people spam you in order to reach you?

Again, we communicated with the community leaders, who had access to update these things. We carried on developing the exchange we promised, which is alot of work.

and before the community leaders thing, it was the same: you were active only the first 2 weeks, stop the bullshit...

the main cause of the KDC failure is you (the devs)

www.gamebet.gg

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
the world changed. also KDC ? shit.
www.gamebet.gg

Activity: 95
damn im loosing hope on the coin Sad
price sucks now totally

Price fluctuations are normal
But now the price is really unacceptable
We need help
Activity: 64

You were too fast to act IMO. Somekind of poll before making such an announcement would have probably harmed the coin less.
is there really a multipool on this coin?? gtfo.. we dont need you too ruin are chances again.. Wink Kiss

It looks more like that a group of scrypt-asics are mining this coin.

Have been involved
Mining began
Come on

In all fairness there is NO COIN worth GPU mining at the moment...  Going on day 4 or 5 with no mining.

It is because you always think, what would you get if you sell it every day or week.
Miners don't support the coins anymore and this is why everything is going down.
Everyone just want their "Fiat".

Miners work (provide hashrate) for a paycheck (BTC, Fiat, whocares).  No miners no hash, no hash no coin.

But its too easy to bash the for profit miner.  We are about to see what happens when the for profits bow out.

A coin that can't weather SELL orders at the BID is a coin that can not survive!!

If this is the case then there would not be a bitcoin in the first place.. its just a misguided idea because once you could do live off of it just mining cryptocoins and now its over.

The next KDC halveing will make even more miners cry, and i hope we will see who is really dedicated to see this coin to grow. Other can coin hop to other coins if they like this move.

Always on the coins of endless
Because no hope
The miners are helpless
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

So if nobody reacts in 1 week... you guys just continue with this coin? I dont dislike you guys

Thanks for your support but no, the community wants to takeover so it is all theirs. The people interested in this have a week to organise themselves before we pull the plug on the server hosting the site etc.

Well you just proved enough thats what you wanted to do.

Doesnt give much updates then trow it away this easily , youve killed the coin and the whole community following you.

Worst thing here is your talking as if you were the one doing everything when we know pretty much some of the actual community leader were doing it all by their selves even trying to get money to go to new york.

It is your coin and if you really wanted to see it succeed you would have paid your part to go to new-york.

You didnt even update the site in 3 weeks just shows enough how lazy you were.

Im done here aniway it looks like people are all dumping.

maybe you (and a lot of people here) should have listened people which you had called "troll"...  there were many clues of their inactivity

This coin will probably dead because people like you impatience dickhead!
sad price is bak to low now.. im loosing hope here. i may sell all my 6k left and just move to others.

Don't worry
The price decline is temporary meeting!
Maybe tomorrow, the price began to rise! Smiley

Well, if you have some meaningful explanation for this I'll be happy to wait for it  Cheesy

Stop joking
Rose? I don't see any hope
The price is too low
Activity: 539

So if nobody reacts in 1 week... you guys just continue with this coin? I dont dislike you guys

Thanks for your support but no, the community wants to takeover so it is all theirs. The people interested in this have a week to organise themselves before we pull the plug on the server hosting the site etc.

Well you just proved enough thats what you wanted to do.

Doesnt give much updates then trow it away this easily , youve killed the coin and the whole community following you.

Worst thing here is your talking as if you were the one doing everything when we know pretty much some of the actual community leader were doing it all by their selves even trying to get money to go to new york.

It is your coin and if you really wanted to see it succeed you would have paid your part to go to new-york.

You didnt even update the site in 3 weeks just shows enough how lazy you were.

Im done here aniway it looks like people are all dumping.

maybe you (and a lot of people here) should have listened people which you had called "troll"...  there were many clues of their inactivity

Activity: 64

Pages:
Jump to: